Schematic Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR) T.E.C. Archive Files

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Did it work?

I researched this heavily before I built it. I knew right from the start that the HDR was made for experienced astral projectionists. Of which I am not. But I love to build gadgets. So I have an HDR that would probably work for someone with a lot more experience than me. So tell me,can you astral project on demand? If not, then I would suggest you take the time to learn that skill before buying something you don't have the skill to use yet.

Briggits Norseff

I researched this heavily before I built it. I knew right from the start that the HDR was made for experienced astral projectionists. Of which I am not. But I love to build gadgets. So I have an HDR that would probably work for someone with a lot more experience than me. So tell me,can you astral project on demand? If not, then I would suggest you take the time to learn that skill before buying something you don't have the skill to use yet.
Definitely not. I am just an ordinary person like you. I just wanna do physical Time Travel using HDR. That's why I asked.