Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

steven chiverton

heres a guide that may assist in getting the hdr stick reaction

Attachments

• Rick Todish - Secret Guide to Radionic Tuning.pdf
    226 KB · Views: 25

rodan

The pics of the HDR, outside and inside, in OP at start of thread..........that is the best, uncluttered, organized build I have ever seen of the HDR. No tape, doesn't look like stuff taped in there. Truly a work of art.

Starlight9903

i came on this thread looking for some answers, i am the owner of a hyper dimensional resonator. iv'e owned one for a about a year now, its honestly quite intimidating, as someone who hasn't really dabbled in anything like this beforehand it didn't work for me. iv'e tried it a couple of times wanting to physically time travel but iv'e been having a hard time finding a vortex. iv'e talked on the phone and texted with Steven a couple of times, Steven said i need to find a spot where my phone had zero bars, or somewhere cats sleep. now theirs something quite strange with both of those methods, i couldn't find a spot anywhere where i got no service, he made it sound like theirs one in every house, i did go out of my way to ask about the vortexes before i purchased the unit. i said something along the lines of how is it to find a vortex, or how common do they come along. And he truly made it sound easy to come by.( before i actually called him i listened to this radio show he was on talking about the unit, it was about a hour and thirty minutes long, it was quite informative actually and it you have any interest in the unit you should consider giving it a watch, ill try to find it and link it here- ive been looking on the web to re-watch it and im not able to find it, but theres a bunch of information on him on YouTube and a bunch of different things on him) but as i said before he also stated that cats like to sleep where there are vortexes, now i have three cats so i do know a fair lot about cats, and after he said that i started watching there sleeping patterns and he said they'd only sleep on vortexes, so naturally i tried it in every spot they sleep, but it didn't seem to be working. i don't know too much about the unit, but i am very eager to learn more, as i am very eager to use it and be successful in physical time travel. i hope if theres anyone on here that knows more about it or has used it please contact me, i dont normally give out contact information, but i have nothing to lose anymore so if you have ever used the unit, know more about, have physically time traveled with you can text me or call me at 847-471-9593( i most likely wont answer if you call so please leave a voicemail.) i encourage you to contact me with any information at all, it means ,more then you know.

TimeFlipper

i came on this thread looking for some answers, i am the owner of a hyper dimensional resonator. iv'e owned one for a about a year now, its honestly quite intimidating, as someone who hasn't really dabbled in anything like this beforehand it didn't work for me. iv'e tried it a couple of times wanting to physically time travel but iv'e been having a hard time finding a vortex. iv'e talked on the phone and texted with Steven a couple of times, Steven said i need to find a spot where my phone had zero bars, or somewhere cats sleep. now theirs something quite strange with both of those methods, i couldn't find a spot anywhere where i got no service, he made it sound like theirs one in every house, i did go out of my way to ask about the vortexes before i purchased the unit. i said something along the lines of how is it to find a vortex, or how common do they come along. And he truly made it sound easy to come by.( before i actually called him i listened to this radio show he was on talking about the unit, it was about a hour and thirty minutes long, it was quite informative actually and it you have any interest in the unit you should consider giving it a watch, ill try to find it and link it here- ive been looking on the web to re-watch it and im not able to find it, but theres a bunch of information on him on YouTube and a bunch of different things on him) but as i said before he also stated that cats like to sleep where there are vortexes, now i have three cats so i do know a fair lot about cats, and after he said that i started watching there sleeping patterns and he said they'd only sleep on vortexes, so naturally i tried it in every spot they sleep, but it didn't seem to be working. i don't know too much about the unit, but i am very eager to learn more, as i am very eager to use it and be successful in physical time travel. i hope if theres anyone on here that knows more about it or has used it please contact me, i dont normally give out contact information, but i have nothing to lose anymore so if you have ever used the unit, know more about, have physically time traveled with you can text me or call me at 847-471-9593( i most likely wont answer if you call so please leave a voicemail.) i encourage you to contact me with any information at all, it means ,more then you know.

Welcome to Paranormalis :)...There is absolutely and completely NO proof at all that the HDR can safely transport you through Time and Space...You will however find people making false claims whose only intention is to try and sell you one of those useless and possibly dangerous devices for a lot of money..(You could actually build one for less than $20)

When it becomes painfully obvious that the device does NOT work, such as in your case, you will get all the lame excuses that you need to use it over a Vortex, or you need to believe in God, or you need to be patient and believe that it does work, or you need to do it during a full Moon, or you need to buy an HDR ONLY from Steven Gibbs (circa $400), plus a host of other excuses: ad nauseum!!

On a foot note, NO ONE on Paranormalis has Time-Travelled using an HDR, so take notice of even more excuses for why it wont work, or if you do get claims of it working, send them to me and I will prove to you beyond any doubt, that they are just attention seekers or liars!:LOL:..

Hilton.P

I HAVE A ROOM WITH NO PHONE BARS DESPITE HAVING WINDOWS AND DOORS , IN ALL OTHER ROOMS THE PHONE IS OK . THE WIFI THERE HAS ONLY A BAR IF THE ROUTER IS NOT INSIDE THE ROOM AND THE AIR SEEMS NOT TO CIRCULATE EVEN WITH OPEN WINDOWS IN A WINDY DAY OUTSIDE OR IF THERE AREN'T TWO DOORS OPEN TO PRODUCE A STREAM OF AIR INSIDE THAT ROOM LOOKS LIKE TO SUFFOCATE EVEN IF THE WINDOW IS OPEN . THE INTERESTING STUFF IS THAT THERE I RECEIVE SOME THINGS FROM A FRIEND OF MINE , I NEVER TRIED TO PUT SOME CATS INSIDE THIS ROOM ... I WAS WONDERING IF I TRY TO PUT SOME CATS INSIDE AND THEY GET TO SLEEP THERE IS A VORTEX IN THAT ROOM . BUT IF THE CATS WILL FAINT OR THEY JUST DIE WILL THAT INDICATE THERE IS A WORMHOLE THERE ?

NaturalPhilosopher

well first time I used the hdr...there were 3 cats outside of my house.
was weird.
I remembered when gibbs was on coast to coast am with patricia griffen ress, gibbs claimed that everytime he used it 30 cats showed up.

cats are attracted to the hdr energy and vortex energy.