Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

TimeFlipper

well first time I used the hdr...there were 3 cats outside of my house.
was weird.
I remembered when gibbs was on coast to coast am with patricia griffen ress, gibbs claimed that everytime he used it 30 cats showed up.

cats are attracted to the hdr energy and vortex energy.

Maybe those Cats were warning us about something CATastrophic thats going to happen to all us :eek:..

rodan

i came on this thread looking for some answers, i am the owner of a hyper dimensional resonator. iv'e owned one for a about a year now, its honestly quite intimidating, as someone who hasn't really dabbled in anything like this beforehand it didn't work for me. iv'e tried it a couple of times wanting to physically time travel but iv'e been having a hard time finding a vortex. iv'e talked on the phone and texted with Steven a couple of times, Steven said i need to find a spot where my phone had zero bars, or somewhere cats sleep. now theirs something quite strange with both of those methods, i couldn't find a spot anywhere where i got no service, he made it sound like theirs one in every house, i did go out of my way to ask about the vortexes before i purchased the unit. i said something along the lines of how is it to find a vortex, or how common do they come along. And he truly made it sound easy to come by.( before i actually called him i listened to this radio show he was on talking about the unit, it was about a hour and thirty minutes long, it was quite informative actually and it you have any interest in the unit you should consider giving it a watch, ill try to find it and link it here- ive been looking on the web to re-watch it and im not able to find it, but theres a bunch of information on him on YouTube and a bunch of different things on him) but as i said before he also stated that cats like to sleep where there are vortexes, now i have three cats so i do know a fair lot about cats, and after he said that i started watching there sleeping patterns and he said they'd only sleep on vortexes, so naturally i tried it in every spot they sleep, but it didn't seem to be working. i don't know too much about the unit, but i am very eager to learn more, as i am very eager to use it and be successful in physical time travel. i hope if theres anyone on here that knows more about it or has used it please contact me, i dont normally give out contact information, but i have nothing to lose anymore so if you have ever used the unit, know more about, have physically time traveled with you can text me or call me at 847-471-9593( i most likely wont answer if you call so please leave a voicemail.) i encourage you to contact me with any information at all, it means ,more then you know.
Set up your HDR tomorrow morning, Wednesday, September 3rd, 2020. It's a full moon day. Set it up in a quite place in your home away from people and pets. Don't worry about finding a vortex, for now. You are having trouble anyway finding one. Relax and meditate a few minutes before you attempt. There is information Gibbs and others say you get best results on a full moon morning. Run it as per instructions then after you turn it off, go lie down or get into a recliner ( no people or pets to bother you, pick a quiet place) for a while and see what happens.

Lumbergooz

@rodan : on this september full moon Lumbergooz put a quartz crystal with bifilar coil around it under a copper pyramid running 7.8hz through the coil with a wintness well containing metal of the moon (silver) and sigil of the moon . this setup was put in the open where pyramid facing north while quartz tip looking at the full moon...Result was seeing very unusual dreams..with some kind of unspoken message not to tell what you saw in the dream. That is one solid proof of the connection between moon-north-pyramid-quartz.