Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

Thom1273

Just check in...the JU1000 was successful running it at 4hz cycle and pointing it towards my head as I slept at night. It locks me every time into a lengthy dream state story. When I don't run it, no dreams or now that I can remember having. I've been using the device for about one month. I find anymore than 6 inches away from the object you are trying to effect won't work! This was an introductory machine. Welz admits that the machine was a beginners device. He is right! At least he was honest. I finally got the working plan for the Rodin Coil. I have he Rodin Coil pyramid cap which cost a $1000.00 by itself. ipyramids is for the super rich! I found a coil called the POE Coil it has no resin donut it is all wiring shape held in place by acrylic separate notches. It helps keeping its shape and guides the magnet 18 gauge wiring in the mathematical proportions told by Marko Rodin.

It can withstand heat up to 392 degrees! This helps when running a 2 channel 9000 watts amplifier. For the additional 5 POE Coils it will cost $600+ for each to finish off the pyramid. The first step is to purchase the 2 channel amplifier and I have to get a "Source Input" before trying the run the amplifier with the coil. A Altier Robins frequency generator the F125 is the least expensive one. One can use these coils as a Rife Device. Something else I must try when I get my first amplifier. I have to purchase another amplifier to run 5 additional coils at the same time but this will be an 8 channel 10,000 watt system.

I've read others doing about the same things with their star coil designs but wrapped appropriately by Marko's math using "Natures" numbers. I guess he has been known for sometime and his working theories are pretty well documented. I must been on a parallel path. I usually find people like himself online. What I do now know, one coil with 1000 watt amplifier will produce a 30-37 foot Electromagnetic Field. In this field it collects in the center of the coil neutrons from the scalar realm and thus opens a natural vortex of some kind. Don't know until I can experience something concrete.

I try to imagine for a moment, running one 9000 watt and one 8 channel 10,000 watts through all the 6 coils! The way you set them up each coil is facing the other toward the center thus causing a collision of EMF Fields and probably neutrons. It would be better to copy what Jason describes of his Rodin Type Coils:

Thus, negative ions have a beneficial effect on the body. iPyramids generate a negative ion rich field. In addition, they are believed to have a generally balancing effect on the body’s electromagnetic field. The endocrine glands of the body are activated through the vibration of the electrical pre-cursing field of pyramids. This balances the pre-cursing energy field around the endocrine glands and makes expanded consciousness possible. This effect is greatly enhanced if the molecular structure of the materials used are higher on the fractal scale such as gold and copper. The field generated by iPyramids is produced from the Golden Ratio or Phi Ration Proportions of highly fractal metals like copper, nickel, and gold. To amplify this flow of negative ions we introduce our A.R.C. Reactors.

These vortex pattern copper bundles around a torus of mineral blends get embedded into our hand crafted A.R.C. Series capstones at the apex of your iPyramid. This pattern of bundling wire is what creates the Magnetic Pulsing Torroidal Vortex. Each time the electrons meet in the center of the spinning vortex there is a compressional wave created that gets focused downward by the conductive cylinder at the center of the capstone. The spinning compression is preceeded by an implosion and followed by an explosion which releases this compressional wave or scalar wave and negative ions.

Now this is talking about running one Coil!

Altered state meditation is the most common use for an iPyramid. The pyramid and vortex coil combination act like a plasma squirt gun which launches your aura into the stars. The zero point field created by the vortex coil gives the user access to the unified field, access to the vacuum, which allows the user to feel sensory deprivation as if they are in space. Many people experience third eye activations and out of body experiences for their first time while meditating in an iPyramid.” If this is so or possible with the combination of the copper pyramid and a Rodin capstone which I have is called the (ARC 1) I got it from eBay for the fraction of what ipyramids asks for. Placing each additional coil in all 4 corners of the copper pipe open face pyramid and one under the bed facing upwards I just may in the future have something to write about!

I used my ARC 1 hooked up to a amplifier he supplies for it and then connected my iPhone as the source input, it drained my iPhone within two short hours. But within those two short hours I found myself coming out of my body and floating above. I really had to ingrain this experience so when I eventually woke up I would remember and it worked. There was a males voice near me yelling at someone else in my same room saying, "He doesn't belong here send him back"!

Then I lost consciousness until around 2:00 am...

I found out Jason only gave me a 120 watt mini amplifier if this produced and OBE with the weak field of just the capstone being used not the whole pyramid, I can only imagine what 5 additional coils could accomplish with (19,000) watts running all over the place within the pyramid structuring and all the coil interaction going on. Time will only tell. Just to let you all know I stopped using my iPhone as a source input; too much strain on my battery charges. I need that frequency generator ($500.00) plus five POE coils ($3000.00) plus one 2 channel 9000 watt amplifier ($500+) and a 8 channel 10,000 watt amplifier for ($400) and the one coil I paid for already for $1000.00 = $5400.00. Once the single capstone Rodin Coil and 9000 watt amplifier and source input freq. generator prove successful then and only then will I purchase the remaining amounts.
Where have you traveled to which time period

dimension-1hacker

only dangerous if you don't have a basic faith in god. The device is programmed to protect you. Steven Gibbs the inventor is a devout christian. Says it's blessed by god.

He warns everyone who doesn't have a basic faith in god to not use it, claims it blows a hole in your aura and can get you demon possessed.

Was a user on this forum that tried it on a lark at a party. Everyone lost consciousness, woke up on the floor, a hour was missing when clocks were compared to outside clocks and a bloody handprint was on the wall. They didn't take the warning serious. Later for years afterwards only horrible events where personal tragedies occurred.

Jesse Ventura showcased the hdr on his show. He traveled to the Luxor pyramid hotel in las vegas to use it. Stewart Swerdlow(of montauk fame) showed up with it and refused to use it claiming it was dangerous.

Originally Steven Gibbs was approached by the show's producers to use it at the stable Integratron vortex out in the Mojave desert but they told him no. Told him he's only be allowed to talk about what was pre-approved. He declined to appear.

Only thing that i know of that prevents it from working everytime is subconscious issues.

Can he prove that? How did he know that what he encountered was a god, not an alien? Anything that thing could do to try to prove it's a god a non god could do to. How could you determine the difference. If a god is omnipotent and created everything, that God knows what will occur, always. Therefor that God is responsible for every "sin" because of the way he she it created everything. I am a nihilist.

dimension-1hacker

I don't know I think it would be cool to what about to happen out there

Any proof that that being preventing x has x moral values if the proof cannot be proven is not a proof. Therefor that being is equally likely to have any x moral value then any infinite amount of others. Nothing can be ruled out yet, if that being exists.

Can't wait to build a time machine!

Doc 05

Zenith
Is this a caduceus coil inside?
No, straight wrap on the electromagnet; the caduceus coils are around the witness well and under rubbing plate (as per Gibbs).
I'll open up an HDR and try to confirm the witness well wraps; I'm pertly confident the rubbing plate is a flat caduceus coil. Gibbs tried using a copper screen under the rubbing plate as a caduceus coil substitute on some 2018 HDRs with varying results, but has returned to the original design (flat coil). The screen should "theoretically" work (shorts itself - like there is any know theory to this mad science). I'm trying to obtain one of these units, especially the units built with two screens; one screen under rubbing plate and another behind the main circuit.
Hope this helps.