Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I heard it's possible to use the HDR for astral or physical time travel, as well as healing. It's more or less a wishing machine from my understanding.

I don't know much about physical time travel with the HDR though. Heard it can be pretty dangerous. One should be able to go astral with the HDR before going physical... That's what I'd do. Basically, you'd have to tune yourself with the device as usual, then you'd have to either step over a vortex, or activate the device over a vortex. Not sure how exactly this is supposed to work, or how dangerous it would be. But I suspect it can indeed be dangerous.

StarTraveller94

I heard it's possible to use the HDR for astral or physical time travel, as well as healing. It's more or less a wishing machine from my understanding.

I don't know much about physical time travel with the HDR though. Heard it can be pretty dangerous. One should be able to go astral with the HDR before going physical... That's what I'd do. Basically, you'd have to tune yourself with the device as usual, then you'd have to either step over a vortex, or activate the device over a vortex. Not sure how exactly this is supposed to work, or how dangerous it would be. But I suspect it can indeed be dangerous.
How and why would it be dangerous?

NaturalPhilosopher

only dangerous if you don't have a basic faith in god. The device is programmed to protect you. Steven Gibbs the inventor is a devout christian. Says it's blessed by god.

He warns everyone who doesn't have a basic faith in god to not use it, claims it blows a hole in your aura and can get you demon possessed.

Was a user on this forum that tried it on a lark at a party. Everyone lost consciousness, woke up on the floor, a hour was missing when clocks were compared to outside clocks and a bloody handprint was on the wall. They didn't take the warning serious. Later for years afterwards only horrible events where personal tragedies occurred.

Jesse Ventura showcased the hdr on his show. He traveled to the Luxor pyramid hotel in las vegas to use it. Stewart Swerdlow(of montauk fame) showed up with it and refused to use it claiming it was dangerous.

Originally Steven Gibbs was approached by the show's producers to use it at the stable Integratron vortex out in the Mojave desert but they told him no. Told him he's only be allowed to talk about what was pre-approved. He declined to appear.

Only thing that i know of that prevents it from working everytime is subconscious issues.

Last edited:

StarTraveller94

only dangerous if you don't have a basic faith in god. The device is programmed to protect you. Steven Gibbs the inventor is a devout christian. Says it's blessed by god.

He warns everyone who doesn't have a basic faith in god to not use it, claims it blows a hole in your aura and can get you demon possessed.

Was a user on this forum that tried it on a lark at a party. Everyone lost consciousness, woke up on the floor, a hour was missing when clocks were compared to outside clocks and a bloody handprint was on the wall. They didn't take the warning serious. Later for years afterwards only horrible events where personal tragedies occurred.

Jesse Ventura showcased the hdr on his show. He traveled to the Luxor pyramid hotel in las vegas to use it. Stewart Swerdlow(of montauk fame) showed up with it and refused to use it claiming it was dangerous.

Originally Steven Gibbs was approached by the show's producers to use it at the stable Integratron vortex out in the Mojave desert but they told him no. Told him he's only be allowed to talk about what was pre-approved. He declined to appear.

Only thing that i know of that prevents it from working everytime is subconscious issues.
You have to be religious to use it safely?

Lumbergooz

In his HDR reports posted here thankfully by Steven Chiverton and others, Mr.Gibbs mentioned that HDR works better on a vortex point. He also shows some info to make artificial vortex in case one cannot locate a natural one. But his design needs alot of Quartz & other materials that may not come easy.
So I came across this Vortex generator. The only curb is what is the slope of the cone ? can anyone please approximate it from the picture ?
http://jnaudin.free.fr/images/emvtxgen.jpg

Attachments

• JLN Labs - TEP Project - EM Vortex generator.pdf
    244.3 KB · Views: 86

TimeFlipper

You know the height and diameter of the coil is identical, 140mm (millimeters)..
Draw a horizontal line of 140mm onto a piece of paper.
In the centre of that horizontal line, which would be at 70mm, draw a vertical line measuring upto 140mm..it would resemble the letter T upside down...or in other words the vertical line is set exactly at 90 degrees away from the horizontal line..
Then all you have to do is to draw 2 lines down from the top of the vertical line, 1 line to each end of the horizontal line, and you should have the exact angle of the slope which you can measure off from...:)

Lumbergooz

Thanks Time Flipper. if you look at the sketch I attached that s exactly what I did. I was hoping to get a more accurate angle by finding original maker blueprint instead of measuring the angle from that low res pic.