Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

Parazite1986

I am going to get second hand HDR for my birthday from my friend. However, I can have valid reasons for using it to see if it works other than healing mom.

scott93257

I have actually had some pretty in depth conversations with Stephen Gibbs. In the year 7455 he was recognized in one of those who ushered in time travel in private practice.

scott93257

I am going to get second hand HDR for my birthday from my friend. However, I can have valid reasons for using it to see if it works other than healing mom.
BE careful with it. wrapping an electrically charged cable around your head is generally never a good idea. It disrupts, uh, I dunno, brain function?

Last edited:

scott93257

I have actually had some pretty in depth conversations with Stephen Gibbs. In the year 7455 he was recognized in one of those who ushered in time travel in private practice.
Or at least he thought he was. Electricity does some pretty weird things to the brain like cause OBE hallucinations. :LOL: I forget what area has to be stimulated for that but if I am not mistaken it is in the left temporal lobe.