Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

Lumbergooz

Amazingly riddle of time mentions that best times to run the HDR is at moon growing, ideally when moon enters Libra or Taurus. This indicates the cosmic connection of planets to everything around us, even with a small HDR somewhere on our planet.

NaturalPhilosopher

well planets make scalar energy just like the hdr & vortexes
means planetary scalar energy wide conditions on earth fluctuate, making it easier to function

infact our grid and vortexes influence the other planets in the solar system just like how they influence us.
the grid is a network of wormholes
for each planet there's a network on the planet but also for it's orbit around the sun
that one connects to the orbital network of the next planet next to us

during certain alignments they will connect temporarily
like rotating gears in a clock

aliens use the network to travel in ships
people can use it too without a ship to jump planets
anyone that has the knowledge to use it can use it.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Amazingly riddle of time mentions that best times to run the HDR is at moon growing, ideally when moon enters Libra or Taurus. This indicates the cosmic connection of planets to everything around us, even with a small HDR somewhere on our planet.

Just for the purpose of balance, there has been many additions to the basic HDR design for the people that never Time-Travelled when using it...It started off the with the necessity of a Vortex, which nobody could ever locate, then somebody came up with an idea of a home made Vortex, that never worked either!!

Then it went to only using the HDR when there is a Full Moon, it never worked...Even Ormus was mentioned, along with Geometric alignments of stars and planets being "most necessary" for Time-Travelling with the HDR, none of them ever worked either!!

You will probably find even more additions are needed before it will work, which are all just EXCUSES made up by people who try to sell the HDR to suggestible people!!...I keep challenging people with a simple test to prove an HDR can transport you through Time, but nobody has taken up my challenge..

NaturalPhilosopher

Just for the purpose of balance, there has been many additions to the basic HDR design for the people that never Time-Travelled when using it...It started off the with the necessity of a Vortex, which nobody could ever locate, then somebody came up with an idea of a home made Vortex, that never worked either!!

Then it went to only using the HDR when there is a Full Moon, it never worked...Even Ormus was mentioned, along with Geometric alignments of stars and planets being "most necessary" for Time-Travelling with the HDR, none of them ever worked either!!

You will probably find even more additions are needed before it will work, which are all just EXCUSES made up by people who try to sell the HDR to suggestible people!!...I keep challenging people with a simple test to prove an HDR can transport you through Time, but nobody has taken up my challenge..
hdr will never work for you timeflip
move on with ur life

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Temper Temper, after all this time I thought we were good buddies (y):ROFLMAO:..

Yes we all need to stick together. It takes the input of a variety of minds on the task of reinventing a time machine from the ground up. At the very least I would like to understand how it was done. Maybe build a working prototype for demonstration purposes. My Map is nearing completion.