Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

lamdo263

Gibbs' 10 reports show dozens of variant designs of the hdr. All utilize some device on your chakras. There's multiple methods to produce the energy the hdr electromagnet produces. One is from a mechanically oscillating quartz crystal wafer(the buzzer of the flux capacitor). Works the same way.
Got cha, thanks.

Jedi963

Ive mentioned many times that the HDR cannot transport anybody through time and space, and iam still waiting for someone to prove to me by going forward one week in time, read the headlines from three individual newspapers, then come back and tell us all what those three newspaper headlines said....

IF, I repeat IF the headlines prove to true in one weeks time, I will rethink my life spent looking at time-travel, and grovel on the floor to every Paranormalis member in front of a camera, begging forgiveness for my stupid intransigence!!..Perhaps my old friend, you should take that simple test ,IF and when YOU time-travel, and I challenge any other Paranormalis member to prove me wrong, by taking that most simplest of tests (y):D..
I gona be first just wait.I haven't got HDR yet, but when I get it .then You can ask whatever you want from past or future!!

Jedi963

ok the basic theory is a human being has the ability to warp spacetime with it's brain.
it's due to a different form of brainwaves. Called longitudinal or scalar waves.
they already exist but are very low amplitude.

if you amplify them then all humans have all the abilities that spacewarping gives you.
one of them is to materialize matter. Matter it turns out is just warped space.

This allows people to materialize a 2nd physical body for your astral body to inhabit.
means you can astrally project to a distant location, materialize a 2nd body there to walk around in.
Later dematerialize it when you're ready to leave and go back home to your original body.
in spiritual texts it's called bilocation.

it's like you become a star trek replicator

the amplification effect is called pumped phase conjugation
same thing can be used to amplify audio signals in audio amps. Don't need really elaborate circuitry anymore to do it.

this is why the hdr is called consciousness assisted technology. Same thing aliens use.
Wow.thanks

steven chiverton

Has any member of the forum either spoken or been in direct contact with Bruce A Perreault of Radionics Research, the inventor of the Sonic Resonator, or Jim Girouard who Bruce provided with the schematics for his resonator. As you are all probably aware, Jim Girouard who was also the author of “Time Travel Secret 1985” amongst other works, subsequently passed the schematics to Steven Gibbs who developed it into his HDR.
gibbs says the schematics for the hdr was given to him by 2 alien time travelers with Mexican names from what has been said written about him

Mayhem

Zenith
He was eating at a diner with a friend, went to the bathroom came back to the counter and a letter was where he was seated.

TimeFlipper

I gona be first just wait.I haven't got HDR yet, but when I get it .then You can ask whatever you want from past or future!!
I look forward to asking you a few questions, and sorry for the delay getting back you...Better late than never, so the real time-travellers say (y):cool:..