Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

Mayhem

Zenith
or

Steven Gibbs: In 1985 or 1986, I was contacted by a guy from Fitchburg, Massachusetts who read one of my articles that I had published in the Journal of Natural Health and Parapsychology in Canada on time travel, back in 1983. Mike Arkliniski got the article and placed it into one of his books called Time Travel Today. In 1985, this guy from Fitchburg sent me the first schematic of a device that could be activated over a grid point to transport a person physically through time. The name of the device was the Sonic Resonator. That was the very first early stage of the device. It hadn't been perfected or anything like that yet ... there weren't that many people who had tested it, and one person who had tested it got kind of a whiplash effect from it. Another guy who activated it over a grid point went three years into the future with it.

lamdo263

I gona be first just wait.I haven't got HDR yet, but when I get it .then You can ask whatever you want from past or future!!
jedi963 said, { Ive mentioned many times that the HDR cannot transport anybody through time and space, and iam still waiting for someone to prove to me by going forward one week in time, read the headlines from three individual newspapers, then come back and tell us all what those three newspaper headlines said.... }.

Lamdo answers. This is a strategic time and place time travel violation and if you were to go by pre-scripting plus divulging, more than likely time travel police would show up and prosecute the infractors. Time travel at this particular stage the request is being played out, is not allowed to be three dimensionally seen, due to the perils of misuse. So your question cannot be answered.

NaturalPhilosopher

diner story/video store
2 aliens
jim girourad

those are the 3 main stories.

I think there's confusion because one reason.
I've been talking to gibbs since 1996.
call him up occasionally.
but he doesn't remember everything. Other hdr users say the same thing.

it's either he's getting older OR...
everytime i talk to him it's not the same gibbs.

When he shifts, a parallel duplicate takes his place here.
means the parallel reality where he came from is 99% the same.
our parallel selves also had the same phone call but wasn't exactly the same.

Mayhem

Zenith
As well as that NP things were a lot different in 1980's then they are now could be all of the above ^^^

Martian

Ive mentioned many times that the HDR cannot transport anybody through time and space, and iam still waiting for someone to prove to me by going forward one week in time, read the headlines from three individual newspapers, then come back and tell us all what those three newspaper headlines said....

IF, I repeat IF the headlines prove to true in one weeks time, I will rethink my life spent looking at time-travel, and grovel on the floor to every Paranormalis member in front of a camera, begging forgiveness for my stupid intransigence!!..Perhaps my old friend, you should take that simple test ,IF and when YOU time-travel, and I challenge any other Paranormalis member to prove me wrong, by taking that most simplest of tests (y):D..
Dr. Fauci resigns.

Just kidding... or am I? ;)

Stanley

I am going to get second hand HDR for my birthday from my friend. However, I can have valid reasons for using it to see if it works other than healin
I am going to get second hand HDR for my birthday from my friend. However, I can have valid reasons for using it to see if it works other than healing mom.
Parazite is there anyway you can find me somebody that dont need theyre HDR and wants to sell it i will buy it for the original price.
i am building for my self afew HDRs and i want one to see how the components are connected inside my phone number is 503-510-0828 text me i preffer.

Last edited:

Stanley

Just for the purpose of balance, there has been many additions to the basic HDR design for the people that never Time-Travelled when using it...It started off the with the necessity of a Vortex, which nobody could ever locate, then somebody came up with an idea of a home made Vortex, that never worked either!!

Then it went to only using the HDR when there is a Full Moon, it never worked...Even Ormus was mentioned, along with Geometric alignments of stars and planets being "most necessary" for Time-Travelling with the HDR, none of them ever worked either!!

You will probably find even more additions are needed before it will work, which are all just EXCUSES made up by people who try to sell the HDR to suggestible people!!...I keep challenging people with a simple test to prove an HDR can transport you through Time, but nobody has taken up my challenge..
Time Flipper do you know anyone that wants sell theyre HDR, I wanna buy it. please text me if anything on my phone 503-510-0828
anybody can text me if knows anybody that is selling one

Last edited: