I am a time traveler and we've done this before

TerryBob

Re: I am a time traveler and we've done this before

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
I think you and these sudden appearances of lurkers supporting you are all connected.[/b]

:huh: I'm a lurker but am not connected in any way. I thought that it would help if info was spilled about myself because I have no previous post for anyone to draw from. I can see where you are coming from. It would not prove anything to the regulars if a lurker appeared backing up a supposed time traveler. It would however, prove something to me.

TerryBob

Jhani

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
Looks like I struck a nerve :p

I think you and these sudden appearances of lurkers supporting you are all connected. Don't cry boo hoo just because I dug up information that rained on your parade.[/b]

DWOMT and others,

That is crap, I'm new to this board and only replied because I thought the topic was very interesting. I have never heard of him before and am not a supporter. Like I said.. I've been lurking for 3 days on the boards and wanted to sign up because I found all of this very interesting. I support nobody and I don't appreciate you saying that I only came here because of G.O.D.
Is that how you guys welcome your new board members?

-Marc

John

Rostin Jarmor, I have issued you a verbal warning regarding your posts:

Rostin, please be aware of thes rules:
http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread.php?t=1023

Especially:
4. Don't start a Q and A session on another time traveler's topic. You will receive a warning and the posts will be deleted.

Consider this your warning.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"generatroperatrdestroyr\")</div>
I wanted to do good things here. If you take this as \"crap\" as one of you said it then so be it. If you feel like I somehow drudge information on people then why not ask people themselves - you just messed it up for everyone else. I would have like to see on of my private conversations to come forth - from this point on I'm not posting anything on the public board and am continuing with the PM's. I have finalozed on the 2 people to share the experience with. I'm sure I can pull up a webpage on any remote topic and put down something genuine DWOMT - nothing to congratulate yourself upon. With this kind of attitude you are striking everything off in the name of skepticism and that defeats your purpose of being here. Iwll be leaving on the day my first prediction comes true and at that time I will collect all facts about all of you and take as much as I can to convince others again.[/b]

You are threatening to leave because you are doubted?? Get a clue, get very used to it. So far, you have offered nothing but Sophisty and metaphysical generalities.

Where is your proof to what you claim?

gl100

Iwll be leaving on the day my first prediction comes true and at that time I will collect all facts about all of you and take as much as I can to convince others again.

What predictions? Don't you need to make one first? So, you're going to collect all facts about us. How? A Vulcan mind meld? Hey, what I am I thinking now? Collect that. Either offer something substantive or go back to the carnival.

darkbreed

Hm I think Rosting had some good posts and asked fair questions related to this topic, I dont see what is the necessarity of rule 4. I doubt it is, will be or ever have been a problem with time travelers asking eachother questions? Wouldnt this rather help as a real timetraveler could debunk a hoaxer? Heck, could even help two hoaxers debunk eachother :p

John

generatr,
I draw your attention to the rules regarding a time traveller:
http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread.php?t=1023

1. It is each person's responsibility to decide what reasons and evidence they will consider relevant for believing or not believing a TTer's claims. We strongly suggest that you be very careful about acting on the suggestions or claims of anyone claiming to be a TTer, and that you recognize that anyone claiming to be a TTer may possibly be perpetrating a hoax.

?
2. Members are free to discuss, disect, and debunk the stories of any purported TTer. A TTer should be given the same respect and courtesy.

6. By posting as a TTer, you must understand and accept that certain efforts will be made to ascertain the validity of your story.

I am requesting that you not do your business in PMs as you claimed to be a time traveller. The members are well within the rules. You must realize that rule 6 above is more an understanding than a rule you must abide by. However, we have in the past had tt'ers that only used PMs. This becomes long, tedious and unproductive for you, to get your message out, and the community.

I sincerely hope that this doesn't result in us having to institute a "no PM campaign" rule. However, I think that the members here deserve more respect than to shut them out of your message simply because they are trying to debunk you. Please review the rules and determine if it is in your best interest to talk to the community as a whole, rather than a select few. If not, you should perhaps, spread your message elsewhere. You knew the possibility that not everyone would believe you when you started the thread. I am emphasizing this now.

Thanks again for sharing your information.

happymagilla

Just joined after reading this thread...Its pretty wild.....anyway GOD u must know me :)...any info for me??? God knows i need more....looking forward to seeing where this goes.

StarLord

Jhani, don't take it personally, it's a common ploy for Hoaxers to have a 'following' follow them to gain credence.

DWOMT

Sorry didn't mean any offense Jhadi or any other new people. It just seemed kind of odd. This is the first time I have seen so many lurkers posting like this. It kind of raised my suspicions. If I offended you I apologize, and I am really glad you have registered. We just get so many false TTers that I'm starting to feel burnt out. Every week it's someone new saying "I am from the year 3140 and I bring you important information!". :lol:

I like seeing TTers come forward, but all we ask is for proof or simple answers to our questions and these TTers avoid them. Then try to pass the blame on us for not believing them. I'd love more than anything for a TTer to be real, but not to play mind games with us. I'm a simple guy, I just want simple answers to my questions :(