I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Enigmawriter

Re: I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Well, I got your PM, it wasn't that personal to me, but you nailed it. You said to not leave home. I was thinking to move from my current location because my friend said he can provide a home for me to live as long as I move. I wanted to but had doubts. When you wrote, "Don't leave home," I thought something different like don't leave your home or something will happen, you just meant, don't leave just yet.

I hope that something good will happen if I do stay. I just want to write a good story, possibly made into a movie so everyone can see and be entertained.

Swedish Sourcerer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
Well guys. Looks like G.O.D. might have had his run. Thanks to some research, this \"Blueprint\" he talks about just comes from Tibetan religion. It's been practiced for years. He's just using this information as his own to get our attention. This site has a ton of information on it, and it's a lot of reading, but once you read it you'll understand.

http://www.geocities.com/newageinternation...nal/Vajra1.html[/b]

Maybe the Tibetans were right on target with their beliefs

dreamer_girl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"generatroperatrdestroyr\")</div>
Someone among you private messaged me about my last post and I ask you to please share it in the interest of a discussion.[/b]

Hi guys,
I've been more of a silent observer here learning as much as i can about Time Travel....I messaged this guy about his post because something about him fascinated me...His response overwhelmed me with his accuracy...Some things were confusing but he really hit the nail on the head about a mirror thing that was true...I don't know what to think...But i would like to know more about what he speaks of....It won't hurt to give him a chance if we all keep an open mind...PLease tell me more Generatro, You've caught my attention...i'm willing to listen...

TerryBob

Good morning. I am TerryBob. I have been lurking on this forum for some time now. This looked like a good place for my first post because nobody knows anything about me.

G.O.D., what can you tell us about me? Have I give you any information about myself? If you can tell me something about myself that cannot be pure quesswork, than I will let the good people of this forum know about it.

Take care,

TerryBob

rostin jarmor

Nothing is going to happen that on a mass level that is going to come as a schock.No meteors[/b]
Hello. I am new to this section of your forum. I do not know exactly what time cycle you are from, but you are clearly in error regarding no meteors hitting the Earth. Large portions of asteroid '2004 MN4' did land in the Arctic Ocean on April.15.2029 and resulted in significant damage to the northern tip of Greenland.

do a guided session for you to completely link into the collective.[/b]
Again, I am confused by your statement. A human being, by default, is already completely linked to 'collective consciousness'.

rostin jarmor

you told me u had a bad relationship with your dad and pretty much with any man after that. You described yourself as slightly overweight. You start a lot of things and never finish anything. You wear glasses.[/b]
Hello. I am most curious. Is there a reason why you feel the need to repeat or emphasize these points about the person named Pamela?

gl100

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Yes, ?but where is the proof from Genera? ? Personally, ?this remainds me much of a Sophistry paper.[/b]

Reminds me of one of those tv psychics like John Edwards or Kreskin.

rostin jarmor

It is not possible to travel through time if you have any mass.[/b]
I have mass (207lbs). My sister has mass (112lbs). We both moved through time recently.

I will give you your first exposure to the blueprint by entering your collective conscience. I will pick 2 people.
If each human, by default, is connected the 'collective', I am confused how you can offer them "first exposure" when from physical birth they have been exposed fully and completely already to the collective, as well as throughout their current lives. Also, limiting your "pick" to only two individuals seems to me to be very selective and contradictory to your overall reading-between-the-lines desire to 'assist all humanity'.

I have a physical body here since I can't really interact with anyone without it.
I am confused. Which is it? You require a physical body to interact with people? Or you are able to interact with people through the unseen collective in a non-physical manner?

Please don't say something simply for the sake of discrediting me despite its accurateness.
So if the discrediting information against you is accurate, they should not say it? Why not so if it's accurate? Also, after my observations here, I don't feel anybody is stating things "simply for the sake" of discrediting you. People seem to be only sharing their valid opinions, questioning validity, or simply expressing themselves. Whether the content of their expressions is 'for or against', I see it all as healthy and welcoming. I see no suitable or progressive reason to tell people not to do something.

I look forward to reading your reply.