I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Re: I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Enigma what a beautiful way to put it -- the time machine is in our minds. We are born with all the knowledge we will ever need to know anything. Did some of the most wise people have to get phD's to prove their wisdom? What did Budha gain sitting under that tree? why do taoists run into forests for an unmoulding? Leonardo was amazing at this too. But it's not meditation. Meditating would mean you are doing something an action. Just like there can't be a physical time machine to traverse through time -- no "action" can directly make you all aware and able to see the universe at its essence. Again it's the nothingness, the emptiness the absolute void that you have to be aware of.

What's at the core of all matter? As you keep breaking matter down in particles and nanoparticals and take those units speed them close to the speed of light and breakthem apart - what do you get? Nothing! Everything you see at its essence is nothing at is core.

I want you to be aware of this nothingness and the hard part is to get the idea out of our heads that something or a machine or a mantra will do it. You're making it too hard. The door is right in front of you staring so close to you that you'll jump back the first time it happens.

To answer some of your questions... yes I am in a body now as my interaction with anyone requires it. I can share an experience with someone and both simultaneous experiences don't have to mean I feel duality in my being. The blueprint calls for this. You may think you want to traverse back to your childhood and see things through a friends eyes and even that is called for by the blueprint and as you traverse back and forth through all these points you may think its free will but blueprint has its concessions made and you are aware of that.

Pamela no reason to be scared. By the way is he home now? I know you were waiting.

Someone among you private messaged me about my last post and I ask you to please share it in the interest of a discussion.

I have decided that on Apr 20 I will give you your first exposure to the blueprint by entering your collective conscience. I will pick 2 people. The experience of these 2 will then be experienced by us simultaneously - I need a certain level of belief from you guys before that so the last time I was here I asked all of you to PM me and tell me something I could tell you to prove it to you. I have with me the information some of you gave me. As decided before I ask you to once again PM me as some of this stuff is private. If indeed I tell you the truth and convince you I suggest you come forth to everyone with it - If this doesn't work this will be the last time I try anything here.

See you soon... get ready to open your mind :)

P.S. For those that I have no information, please forgive me as I had left the decision to you to contact me.

yeyeman9

Thanks a lot for answering g.o.d. this is some great stuff. I have always been really open minded about all this. I dont know why but this has been something I have been waiting for all my life...even though I didn't know it exactly.

I am really spiritual, really open minded and I love all this. I would love to be one of the 2 if possible, if not can there be more than 2?

Thanks a lot, I believe I am ready for this. Guidance will do it.

Cheers,
yeyeman9

Enigmawriter

do you want us to PM you and tell you something personal of us and then you will answer back with the answer?

mr. O

I had never seen this forum until a couple days ago, I think this thread was only 40 mins old at the time i ran across it... I didn't come here to look for anything real, I was really just looking up random things and stumbled across it.... but as I read your posts and think about the simplicity you speak of to access the blue print, and the way you describe your examples/exercises, It really strikes a nerve, and reminds me for some reason of experiences I had as a child.

Though... you probably already know this :p

I have to say that I am a bit skeptical, as I'm sure most people are, but regardless of who, what, where or when you come from you have caught my attention and if anything you've helped me gain back something i lost long ago, which is the ability to think beyond what I know if that makes any sense...

Anyway, I just had to say something even if it's thanks for that little bit.

I do have to ask though... have we talked before?

PamelaM

"Pamela no reason to be scared. By the way is he home now? I know you were waiting."

Is who home? Who are you talking about?

You know I'm noticing as I'm mentioning my prior experience with you guys things are getting more divergent. Also, for those of you who have made threats to me - why don't you come on the public board and vent your anger. Obviously if I said something that struck a sensitive cord its something you previously thought would mean the most to you - even if it is a recent loved one's death. Second, please don't say something simply for the sake of discrediting me despite its accurateness as you are the one who has more to gain from this than me. 2 members in specific have posted something that I know for a fact is something they told me. For those members I will tell you now that I will not take any private messages. For the others that I have already proven to, I ask that you please come forward with atleast something - I won't share anything more than what you will divulge. I will surely take your openness seriously.

DWOMT

Well you never answered my private message. Why should we divulge any information to you? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of you proving to us who you are? For example, I'm not going to state my height and ask you "True or False" to give you a 50/50 shot of you guessing it right and expecting me to go "oh wow!". Forget that. Be open with me. Answer my private message. I give you my word that I will not threaten you in any way. Just tell me what you know and we'll go from there. Once this takes place I will gladly share my findings with the others on this thread.

sinister

I am currently in what I would consider a conversation with Genera, and without divulging what he said to me, I will say it was enough of something to pique my curiosity. I think this is someone we should pay closer attention to, although I can't comment on what other people's experiences with this user have been. I can't say one way or the other yet, but in Genera's credit, as he asked before, I must say I am now interested.

PamelaM

I am a very honest person and I would tell you if you are right or not.
But I honestly do not know what you are talking about. Please explain.

However, I may be a bad example I will admit- because maybe if one is perhaps involved someway in time traveling themselves other timelines may be very different from what you know.