I am a time traveler and we've done this before

mr. O

Re: I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Think of it like this... if you were walking down the street, and overheard a small crowd talking and someone claiming to be a time traveler, you'd probably stop and listen, once you were more intrigued, you'd probably start talking yourself. Thats pretty much where I'm at heh...

As for validating g.o.d., he has yet to answer either of my pm's or posts, so there's nothing for me to validate.

Jhani

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
Sorry didn't mean any offense Jhadi or any other new people. It just seemed kind of odd. This is the first time I have seen so many lurkers posting like this. It kind of raised my suspicions. If I offended you I apologize, and I am really glad you have registered. We just get so many false TTers that I'm starting to feel burnt out. Every week it's someone new saying \"I am from the year 3140 and I bring you important information!\". :lol:

I like seeing TTers come forward, but all we ask is for proof or simple answers to our questions and these TTers avoid them. Then try to pass the blame on us for not believing them. I'd love more than anything for a TTer to be real, but not to play mind games with us. I'm a simple guy, I just want simple answers to my questions :([/b]

I'm not offended Dwomt. Thanks for the apology.
This is all very fascinating!

PamelaM

Generatroperatrdestroyr,

"Malicious? Pam its funny on how you specifically picked a single word from my post and taking the topic to a tangent. so here it is proof positive for you...

The last time I was here you told me u had a bad relationship with your dad and pretty much with any man after that.
You described yourself as slightly overweight.
You are looking to do your masters right now.
You start a lot of things and never finish anything.
You wear glasses and the guy i mentioned was someone you live with - maybe your brother or father, you had said last time that he just arrived.
If any of this is untrue let us all know. I feel like I shouldn't have attempted to talk to so many people. If you walked into a room and had to convince everyone that this actually did happen I would like you to take a better stab at it. For the exact things you guys told me I feel at the end the only way to make it through is by luck. I'll just try this in another frame as my involvement here is becoming more about diregarding the truth and trying to prove something."

First of all I am not malicious.
If you had really known me you would know this about me.
Or were you questioning if you should be malicious to me?

I will not call you a fraud because I know timelines can become very
different once you involve time traveling.

You however seem to be surprised at this and yet you say it is your 9th try. ??

I wish it was true that I was looking to do my Masters degree
but it is not true on this timeline.

The glasses were a good guess but I also wear contacts.

I am not waiting for anyone to come home and I do not live with
any family or relatives.

From the sounds of it my other timeline must really suck! :)

Yet there is nothing specific. No mention of my two wonderful cats,
or my flower garden , or my hobbies or things I like to do or things I
would actually have a conversation with to a complete stranger.

Something that might convince me for example would be " I know about that small scar on the back of your left middle finger on the tip where you
slammed your finger in the door when you were younger.I know because I asked you for something specific and you told me this."

That would most likely not change from one timeline to another. The chance would be small because most of the divergence would have happened when I got older. Atleast in my case.

If you studied what John said he knew from experience and studies that
you can really convince noone actually except your family and possibly someone you will be involved with closely in the future or another timeline where you would get to know them very well for a long time.

Another thing to consider is if you fully convince the public will your life suddenly be in danger?

Timelines are different. Outcomes become probabilities and possibilities.
nothing certain. Once you enter a new timeline anything can change. No outcome is really certain anymore.. once you arrive.

That's the most basic thing you learn...once time travel exists nothing is for certain anymore.

It seems to me you are trying to copy some techniques John used to try to change an event. Or to see if you can do the same thing.

Whether you are a real time traveler or not remains to be seen. Atleast to me.

Why dont you share a little about what you know of John you said he was coming back in 2006.?

Are you going to have a 10th try at this?
If you are feel free to use the finger scar example for me. :)

-Pamela

StarLord

Say, Genera, next time your by, could you get me a Double Time Burger with the works and a Chrono Fizz, there's a good lad. Your tenth try should prove to have better luck now that you have the real scoop on Pamela.

Equilibrium

I've been lurking on this site since the big move from ttf.tk and the giant remodeling, i visit nearly every day and i can say this story has intrigued me. That's probably the reason so many lurkers are posting DWOMT.. Heck it brought me out posting. :)

Now come on ya'll he has some interesting theories lets try at least to get more questions out and maybe learn a few things about his outlook on life before we kick him out the door. Thusfar he has done nothing but chat with us, stop being so hasty. Patience is a virtue..

I hope you'll continue posting on this thread Gen.O.D.

Generatr you said that John will return in 2006, are you verifying that some of his predictions are correct about our immediate future? Can you tell us about what you know in correlation with john?

You confused me quite a bit trying to explain how you arrived here and if you have a body at all.. or are you sharing it with another conciousness.. Could you elaborate on this please?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"\"lucidus\"\")</div>
I can't remember with thread it was, but there was another one where one tt attached himself to the storyline of another. But you are right, the battle of the futorozos should be entertaining.[/b]
I believe that was Alexander and Maxwell.. Correct me if i'm wrong someone.

gl100

Pam, Honey I'm home. Dd you miss me? Hey what's with the cats? You know I'm allergic. Oh wait! Geez wrong timeline. Excuse me ma'am, didn't mean to startle you. Man, I hope I've got enough dilithium crystals to get to the right timeline. ;)

DWOMT

Better use that Klingon Bird of Prey to sling shot around the sun again gl100 :lol:

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gl100\")</div>
Pam, Honey I'm home. Dd you miss me? Hey what's with the cats? You know I'm allergic. Oh wait! Geez wrong timeline. Excuse me ma'am, didn't mean to startle you. Man, I hope I've got enough dilithium crystals to get to the right timeline. ;)[/b]

ROFLOL!!!!!!:grin:

I see that Genera was here but posted nothing. So much for proof.

Jhani

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
Better use that Klingon Bird of Prey to sling shot around the sun again gl100 :lol:[/b]

OMG, you guys are vicious!

-Marc

Enigmawriter

I used to be a lurker some time ago, but I have posted many times before especially before this new board was made. I've chatted with Chris before and HDRKID.

GOD just got an answer right from me. Yet, that dream he said I told him about I never had. Maybe I will dream it pretty soon or something.