I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

Do you guys understand what I'm trying to say about the faxes? One of them has changed drastically, as we heard Art read it on the air (video). It must have been sent by a 3rd John! I can think of no other explanation. Can you?
Coast to Coast was/ is a syndicated show that doesn't run live on all radio stations. The fax you have in your archive is most likely an edited version vs. the one read by Bell in the video. These type shows are regularly edited to fit in Extra commercials. Whoever transcribed your version wrote exactly what they heard. They just didn't hear the whole thing that some others did in different locations.
I'm not trying to Debunk your JT story. Just pointing out the most probable reason for the fax's appearing different.

Coast to Coast was/ is a syndicated show that doesn't run live on all radio stations. The fax you have in your archive is most likely an edited version vs. the one read by Bell in the video. These type shows are regularly edited to fit in Extra commercials. Whoever transcribed your version wrote exactly what they heard. They just didn't hear the whole thing that some others did in different locations.
I'm not trying to Debunk your JT story. Just pointing out the most probable reason for the fax's appearing different.

i dont think art would censor/cut the fax, he knew what was going on, havent you heard about how he mysteriously left the show, not to long after that, and in one of the shows, i found it odd how art was talking about a fire/thunder bird commercial, he said his was black just like in the commercial, maybe he bought johns car he sold, to blend in with the time, and im pretty sure even back then, he archived every show on the net, cause thats how i used to listen to the show, on the net, so even if he cut it, he would put the full version on the net

SOOOOOO much agreed.

Peregrini offers a plausibility ... I concede in the plausibility although I myself know where sam is coming from... the stuff is new to me too... I am not as freaked out as she is... but A good ruthless dude once told me that you gotta shrug off the inconsistencies.

Serb... your posting the same stuff that was already moved.... stop cluttering man.

Here is that list I was taliking about with Sam in chat

Titors rules for survival

1. Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead.

2. Do not kiss or have intimate relations with anyone you do not know.

3. Learn basic sanitation and water purification.

4. Be comfortable around firearms. Learn to shoot and clean a gun.

5. Get a good first aid kit and learn to use it.

6. Find 5 people within 100 miles that you trust with your life and stay in contact with them.

7. Get a copy of the US Constitution and read it.

8. Eat less.

9. Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week.

10. Consider what you would bring with you if you had to leave your home in 10 min. and never return.

"1. Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead."

Here, Titor could be referring to a link between Alzheimer and Mad Cow/Cannibal's Disease. The theory is that if farmers feed cow guts and bones to cows that they get Mad Cow. It's nature's way of discouraging cannibalism.

"2. Do not kiss or have intimate relations with anyone you do not know."

A Hepatitis A, B, C, or D super-bug easily passed by kissing and sex?

"3. Learn basic sanitation and water purification."

I would add radiation filtering. But I don't believe the technology is solid yet.

"4. Be comfortable around firearms. Learn to shoot and clean a gun."

Yep.

"5. Get a good first aid kit and learn to use it."

Build your own kit and practice monthly with each other. This is good advice even if the "End Days" are not coming. Israeli combat bandages.

"6. Find 5 people within 100 miles that you trust with your life and stay in contact with them."

I would say, get to know your neighbors.

"7. Get a copy of the US Constitution and read it."

We're no longer getting due process on the Internet. We need to start demanding our constitutional rights remain.

"8. Eat less."

I agree. Get down to your healthy body weight and learn how to fast. Restrict your food once a month. I can do 2 days on only fruit and water.

"9. Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week."

I would add, try to walk 3 hours straight without stopping, once a week.

"10. Consider what you would bring with you if you had to leave your home in 10 min. and never return."

..and keep it all in a small backpack by the door.

Let's keep this thread related to the topic matter. If you want to spew some crazy froth that is non related to the topic, start a new thread. If you want to debunk, we have a thread for that. Folks want to read and respond to topic related posts. not idiotic rants. I'm not naming names...you know who you are. Take it elsewhere. I'm sure Num is getting tired of wading through these posts only to remove gibberish that isn't related to the topic.

Let's keep this thread related to the topic matter. If you want to spew some crazy froth that is non related to the topic, start a new thread. If you want to debunk, we have a thread for that. Folks want to read and respond to topic related posts. not idiotic rants. I'm not naming names...you know who you are. Take it elsewhere. I'm sure Num is getting tired of wading through these posts only to remove gibberish that isn't related to the topic.
Yep, and personal ramblings should be taken to 1:1 conversations. This is one of the reasons why a sincere tracker will lose interest in a thread.

Sorry yall, however It is part of the phenomena. This topic is amazing and it attracts all types of people. It does make research troublesome to the few serious researchers out there. All the same we manage to wade through it and share relevant things like the new difference in the faxes and the RV and the last line of the emergence procedures the latest reports on CJD a few pages back. Taking the good with the bad is part of it...

I am thankful for Nums assistance in helping us keep the clutter sorted... lord knows it is no easy task.