I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

I will start rereading John's book, and I'll ask someone who might know. I'd also like to find a recording of Art Bell reading the first fax that I posted, without the additions (which I posted in WHITE)...or find someone who remembers hearing Art read it on air. I won't be able to search for it, but maybe someone on this Forum would be willing to search for it.

The additions to that fax really stuck out like a sore thumb to me, because I've studied his material so much. Something Art read from the fax that REALLY stuck out, was this: "Art, the reason I'm here now is because I believe a nuclear weapon, set off by Iraq in the Middle East war with Israel, might have something to do with the damaged Timeline. I will test that theory and get back to you. Please pray that we discover the reason why there is no apparent future after 2564."

John never mentioned anything about Iraq setting off any nuclear weapons. In his postings, John did mention that Iraq would have no weapons of mass destruction found (to my recollection, and I'll check for details when I reread the book). I could be wrong, but I honestly think that new version of Fax might have come from a 3rd John Titor.

Ren, this posted on the JohnTitor.com Website: "I am a Christian Agnostic (HOST: Did John mean Gnostic?). I do not believe faith alone is enough to get us back to God. I'm not sure what happens when we die but I'm pretty sure it's not a walk in the park."
thats odd to me as well, of what the perhaps third john said, iraq is already out of the picture, maybe that may be a problem to him, maybe onhis time line, iraq used a nuke on israel, as a pre-emptive strik on the zionists, before they would do, basically what they did on our timeline, and i think he said it right with agnostic, im pretty sure agnostic means you believe in god, even though i hate to use the word believe, u feel that there is a god, but you dont adhere to any religious brainwash, which is odd that he says christian, also john did say religion changed a lot, and off the top of my head sam, i think thats what john said about iraq, he said other things about the area as well, like israel is prepared for the ultimate defense or offense not the opposite, forget which one it was, and that tensions in the middle east are just part of the problem, not the cause

I have a story! Only one knows is who posted back to me! I had to contact someone who knew! If someone would post Liberty's story I will tell it! Facts only! It shakes my bones to learn the truth! Even to the point of the things im driven to do! I mean Samstwitch, Serb and Pam are very dynamic people! Moses didnt want none of what GOD had planed for him! Neither do any of us but we are all americans and will step up to the plate when our time comes! No disrespect but crying is natural in war! People will die. Titor said INHUMANE things were done on both sides! I was told on 1Apr10 that this wasnt the america I left nor should it be! (Tw0 different faxes two different outcomes maybe)

Im listening to old music and drinking for a change! A friend next to me is singing "I got a car as big as a whale" he is rambling!

i agree liberty, cept, i look at my pains in life differently, by a saying i live by, shit happens... for a reason, and what doesnt kill, certainly made/makes me stronger, but only if it hurts, haha

Okay, just to be clear, I'm going to go over the faxes, because it can be confusing. Here's how it goes...

John I and John II both showed up on our Timeline. Inorder to get back home on separate time lines, in 1998 they each sent Art Bell a fax, a couple of months apart.
1) First fax: Post #127 in BLUE FONT only.
2) Second fax: Post #130 in BLUE FONT (Art's comments in WHITE)

I have copies of faxes #1 and #2 in my Research Journals. Then today, Serb posted an Audio of Art Bell reading Fax #1 on-air, but that Fax had MORE TO IT, than the original #1 Fax. That is what I'm calling the Third fax.
3) Third fax: Post #127 in BLUE FONT & WHITE FONT.

The additions in Fax #3 makes me think there was a John III. Any additional information would be appreciated...if it exists.

your missing a key part in it, its not all about the fax, its about the posts too, which is why there is the site, listing when each john posted, with coordinates on it ima find the link now

http://www.johntitorfoundation.com/

this is what i think is the results of both johns work, in decoding the codes left in time, which gave them coordinates to get back home, and notice there are times on there not just in the time, we thought he was here, maybe even you didnt know both came to 2009 on multiple occassions

they were most likely anticipating many more johns to get lost

lookin at the data, seems like they would have one in the past, and one in the future, and they would measure the divergences, and then compare, and send messages to the future one, through the posts

I purged this topic from Serb's multiple messages quoted from various Titor sources. I moved a few of his repeated replies regarding the fax idea being his very idea.

I created this thread out of the replies: http://paranormalis.com/threads/theserbryder_returns-views-on-john-titor.3027/

Is there a way to verify who had the fax idea in the first place and find out?

honestly i dont even know if pam knows about it, cause it was in email discussions between him and i, and there may have been some forum talk about it(and of course the archives are void of the conversations that took up 95% of titors threads, we the people discussing them, along with a lot of people talking crap to john, i even think for fun john would try to be one of us, and spark conversations, or guide them, playing as another person, yet as one from our time), cause i do remember about 5 of us, trying to think of a way through the emails he could prove he were real, actually the email may have been screened through her first, but she was probably told not to read them, she may or may have not listened, oh liberty actually might be able to confirm it, other than them 2 i doubt anyone else can confirm it, unless the people who discussed the emailing with me show up out of no where, which honestly seems like everyone that was involved with titor when he was actually posting, went in hiding, or never took him seriously to begin with

yet knowing all i do about the email, how can you say i wasnt the one who came up with it? and this isnt the first time i said i was the one either

another thing you guys trusting me is not nearly as logical, as i trusting people who dont beLIEve me, when they weren't even there. and i dont wanna speak for pam, but is it a coincidence she posted here once i came? i also feel she is not supposed to have direct contact with me, hence her ignoring of my questions back when john her, and i, were all very actively posting, pam feel free to say what you want, trust me, i am not trying to speak for you, just pointing out a quite specific, coincidence

and i didnt stumble across this place, i was told/suggested to come here, by someone who got a couple emails from john, and he thought it had significance for me as well, which it did, which in typical true to john and i's relationship, was heavily coded, and the first date that stuck out to the one relaying the message to me, and i also, was the date december 4th aka my birthday, also the other dates, were of significance for him, and i still need to encode the rest, if he wants to comment on it, he can... but when it comes to john titor, its not my right, to make them do anything they dont want to, just to prove to skeptics, what i say is true, remember john wasnt trying to be believed, yet i still told him i trust him. and the 2 i speak of watching, feel the same, im sure of that. which is why, we are here all at the same time, yet maybe john knew a certain lil kid, who had the resilience to withstand the doubters, would come in handy... especially considering he'd grow to become a man

Samstwitch

Some of these posts are just waaaay out there, and I have no idea what you guys are talking about!

Serb, you said, "and i dont wanna speak for pam, but is it a coincidence she posted here once i came?" My comment to you...Pam was posting in one place or another here, whether privately or publicly, before you arrived.

Samstwitch

Reading John's Posts...I do NOT recall him mentioning anything about sending Art Bell faxes. I believe that's something that was only discussed in his last VIDEO message. Posters who were aware of it also discussed the faxes AFTER John left our Timeline. In fact, there's no evidence that John mentioned sending Art Bell a fax with anyone on our Timeline, except in his VIDEO...which he says he did to pass a message to his counterpart, John II, in an attempt to communicate, so they could return to separate Timelines. That was after-the-fact.

Here are the posts where John comes up with the idea of gathering email to send in 1998. Here are those posts that I have found so far. This might be all of them. I'll know when I finish rereading the book:

February 13, 2001

JOHN TITOR: "If you want to leave a message to yourself in the future, please feel free to do so. I would make it broad enough so your name or some other important word will pop up in routine search engine that "you" might be using in 2036."

JOHN'S MOTHER: "John received thousands of emails, which he carefully archived and prepared to send when he arrived at his starting point in 1998. He put the files on a CD and kept it with him at all times." (Page 100)

March 9, 2001

JOHN TITOR: "Dear Fellow Time Travelers: In about 30 days, I will be leaving this world line to return home to 2036...After going over my flight plan home, I have discovered my VGL holdover period is a bit longer than I expected. I will be spending at least three weeks in April of 1998 as I make my way back to 1975. Therefore, I not only offer you the chance to leave yourself a message in 1998. I will take any compiled messages and email addresses you provide and send them on the net when I get to 1998.

"Granted, this will not affect you on your world line now but you might take some comfort that another 'you' on another world line has the advantage of knowing something you wish you knew three years ago. Based on the earlier questions I've seen, I've decided a day-to-day record of the Dow a day in advance should convince you that the messages are real in 1998..." (Page 150)

March 13, 2001

JOHN TITOR: "I'm giong to try and get the remaining questions today. (Forum member name) has been collecting the email and forwarding them to another address. In respect for your privacy, I am not reading them. I am only planning to forward them." (Page 151)

Samstwitch

Sam,
Briefly summarize your beliefs on how John's time machine works and the consequences of time travel. I'd like to know your thoughts.

I stated earlier, I'm not gifted in that field...I'm not a physicist or scientist, so I cannot carry on a discussion about the mechanics of John's Time Machine, but John has in great detail if you wish to take the time to read his posts, which are archived and linked in a previous comment. Perhaps you could start your own thread and ask others to start a conversation with you.

My thoughts are that in 1900, people didn't think we would someday travel in the air (airplanes, jets), no one then thought we would fly in space or to the moon, or to mars, etc. In the 1800's, I'm sure no one thought we would have cars or trucks, mechanical vehicles to travel in. 100 years ago, no one could have imagined cordless cell phones, or laptop wireless computers, or any of the technology that we have today. Several hundred years ago, everyone thought the world was flat. No one imagined the world was round.

Time travel is possible. That I'm sure of. I had my own little experience traveling ahead 70 minutes in time. That's not why I believe in Time Travel, but that did happen to me. In the Afterlife, time does not exist as we know it. I'm sure time can be manipulated, but I don't think mankind should meddle with time. I believe that's something only God has the right to do. There are other dimensions, not just the one we are living in, even though we cannot see them in this lifetime on earth. Heaven and Hell are real, but we won't go there until we pass away. Still they exist. Ghosts and entities are real, even though we can't see them most of the time. To think that Time Travel is impossible is ridiculous to me. Those are my thoughts. :)

Himalayan Hermit

Some of these posts are just waaaay out there, and I have no idea what you guys are talking about!

Serb, you said, "and i dont wanna speak for pam, but is it a coincidence she posted here once i came?" My comment to you...Pam was posting in one place or another here, whether privately or publicly, before you arrived.

+1 I think this thread has travelled from Earth to Pluto ;)