I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

titorite

Well Samstwitch, It seems me and you have alot in common on many levels regarding this event.
Down to our investigational thoughts. You're right about the paradigm shift in the USA after nothing happened on y2k. I remember how hyped up it was, how some close to me stocked up on things. I told them it would all be fine and they were being paranoid in the extreme. After nothing happened I think their was a bit of numbness. Numbness to media. I think it was this numbing that held us all back more than apathy. Then come september 11 and that only added to our complications. A decade has passed now and people are overcoming that numbness...The next generation is taking hold and the internet here in this world line is most likely farther along than an internet that did suffer from a y2k event. It is our internet that allows us to share information to bridge all gaps of sex,race, generation so that we can work together more effectively. The internet makes the lies of the TV media apparent, exposes a controlled press further fueling many peoples discontent, further empowering the Occupy protesters and dissidents everywhere.

Amazingly enough, I only recently learned about the possibility of the two Titors. I knew about the JTfoundation site but I had no clue what the point was of the graph until recently. These last two years have been busy busy for me.

And your darn right about the Titor haters...They are ... something else. I ignore em for the most part... No reason to engage such negative folks.

I myself have not read the book. I printed up the whole story off the forums back in 03. I've always wondered what I was missing.

So ........ have you any conclusions or theories about the 2012 aspect of Titors story?

HDRKID

Hi sam:

I came out in 2001 and said that JT was spot on. Right now we see the beginning of a civil war. It should not come as any surprise. Most of us could see it coming. Each timeline is different, but his is eerily similar to our own. Here are a few differences we see.

1) On JT1 and JT2 there was a major Y2K event which helped people see.

2) There was no false flag WTC to unite the AFE or american federal empire.

3) Bush was elected by congress.

There are probably many more.

Samstwitch

Hi Titorite...Now about Y2K: It was a very real threat on our Timeline. The ONLY reason it didn't happen was because of people like me who rushed to get things fixed, pushed government agencies and private businesses to correct the problems, etc. The reason we knew about Y2K is because JOHN TOLD HIS GRANDFATHER. That information was passed along between the original programmers, who in turn began warning the public from about 1992 on. Then others picked up the cause and it escalated around 1998 until Task Forces and groups were formed like ours and addressed the computer problems...That's how John changed our Timeline for Y2K.

There were some Y2K problems after the turn of the millenium, but they weren't noticed much. PG&E in Northern California didn't have their Y2K conversions completed, and for 6-9 months many people weren't billed, so suddenly they got a bill for hundreds of dollars (depending on how much gas and electricity they used during winter). PG&E didn't shut off their utilities for late bills, because everyone got these HUGE bills suddenly after months of getting none. It happened to my sons, who rented a house there.

About checking out John's book at the Local Library...Go to the Reference Desk and ask if they participate in "Inter-Library Loans". If so, ask for a small form, fill it out, and give it to Reference desk. Usually you get hard-to-find books that way.

Samstwitch

MORE WRITINGS FROM JOHN'S MOTHER (I'll post them here and there as we go along...)

John’s Mother: “John was adamant about what the correct 10 commandments were. He claimed the third commandment had been changed and the current version is incomplete. According to him, people in 2036 believe the third commandment refers to the manipulation of living creatures in genetic engineering and reproductive cells. The commandment that John felt was correct is as follows: You shall not make for yourself any graven image or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the Earth beneath, or that is in the waters under the Earth. You shall not worship them, nor serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquities of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing mercy to thousands of generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.” Page 10

John’s Mother: “I’ve seen John cry two times. The first time was when he walked into a large grocery store for the first time. The second time was when he took us to the location where our alternate universe future home was near the river.” Page 10

John’s Mother: “John agonized over and was in wonderment at our ability to accept the poor quality of software that was available for the consumer. He had no idea it was so prone to mistakes and crashing until actually being able to use it himself on a daily basis.” Page 11

Samstwitch

Hi sam: Here are a few differences we see.
2) There was no false flag WTC to unite the AFE or american federal empire.
3) Bush was elected by congress.

Hi HDRKID, Sorry but I'm not sure what you're referring to in #2 or #3, about a "false flag WTC" and Bush was never elected by Congress on either Timeline. I do believe 9/11 happened on John's Timeline. He left cryptic messages in his writings about it, if that's what you meant in #2 (not sure.)

titorite

Hi Titorite...Now about Y2K: It was a very real threat on our Timeline. The ONLY reason it didn't happen was because of people like me who rushed to get things fixed, pushed government agencies to correct the problems, etc. The reason we knew about Y2K is because JOHN TOLD HIS GRANDFATHER....that's how John changed our Timeline for Y2K.

Oh no doubt. I suspect it was his grandpa that insisted JT do a few things for him before his help would be committed. After that change it was just a matter of moving forward, checking things out and making sure things went smooth, then back tracking...although that is probably what caused him a little divergence problem too.
There were some Y2K problems after the turn of the millenium, but they weren't noticed much. PG&E in Northern California didn't have their Y2K conversions completed, and for 6-9 months many people weren't billed, so suddenly they got a bill for hundreds of dollars (depending on how much gas and electricity they used during winter). PG&E didn't shut off their utilities for late bills, because everyone got these HUGE bills suddenly after months of getting none. It happened to my sons, who rented a house there.

Oh man that bites, sorry to hear that.... They got totally enroned.

About checking out John's book at the Local Library...Go to the Reference Desk and ask if they participate in "Inter-Library Loans". If so, ask for a small form, fill it out, and give it to Reference desk. Usually you get hard-to-find books that way.

I did not know about that program. Thank you for sharing... I shall take advantage of it.

Samstwitch

I just added more information to my reply to Titorite on the Y2K problem and how John changed our Timeline, so be sure to have a look.

Titorite, John's agreement with his grandfather was that his grandfather would give him a tweeked IBM 5100 if John agreed to go forward on our Timeline to 1998 and help his parents prepare for the Y2K disaster that would be happening. (Of course, by 1998, John's grandfather had let the cat out of the bag and word spread throughout the world with the passing of 23 years.)

Himalayan Hermit

Thanks for posting Sam. I've read some - but don't think all of it is available anywhere. I'm assuming you've got a PDF or electronic copy of the Book and not really 'looking @ the book and typing for us'..but if you're MANY thanks :)
I'll check local libraries, though I doubt such a small-scale published book will be in any local library. Please keep the excerpts coming!

I have, however, read all of John's messages that he posted (or at least what was made available). The links are already on this site.

Cheers.

Samstwitch

Well Samstwitch,

So ........ have you any conclusions or theories about the 2012 aspect of Titors story?

I almost missed that question. Well, believing that John is who he said he was (and I do) means that something in 2012 is DEFINITELY going to happen. 'What will happen' is the question. There are a few things to look at for a possible answer and even then we could be wrong, but here goes. I will suggest some theories. Keeping that in mind, I will add that I'm Christian and an avid study of prophecy, especially Bible prophecy, because it is the only prophecy that is 100% correct. I believe in the pre-Tribulation Rapture.

Keep in mind that John was a believer and follower of Jesus Christ. In fact, the people of his time were also believers in Jesus. This is very interesting, because John's world is 'Post -Tribulation', which means many of the events in "Revelation" of the Bible regarding our time have already passed on his Timeline...meaning Bible Prohecy must have come true! Including the Rapture, because that is a BIG part of Bible Prophecy.

JOHN SAID: "Yes I believe in Jesus Christ and we pray to God in churches. There are some differences you may be interested in. Religion is a major part of people's life in 2036. Pain and change tend to bring people together and closer to God. However, religion is far more personal than it is now. There are no huge, centralized religions and people talk openly about their beliefs. It might also interest you to know that the day of worship is Saturday, the day God meant to be the Sabbath and the 10 commandments have been restored to the "10" that God gave us."

RAPTURE/2012: John was asked about the Rapture and 2012. About the Rapture, he said:

Part 1) "I am aware the concept of the Rapture is related to Christian Prophecy but I am not familiar with the details..."

Now notice that John did NOT say the Rapture didn't happen. He just said he was not "familiar with the details". A closer look at this combined with things other things he said made me wonder if the Rapture DID happen on his Timeline and it was NOT something he would talk about or forewarn us about, because the Bible says, "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son (Jesus), but only the Father (God)" Matthew 24:35. If the Rapture happened on John's Timeline, he would not reveal it, because it would be in direct violation of God's word. There were MANY things John knew would happen, that he did not tell us about.

Part 2) "I am aware of the Mayan Colander but in 2012, it was not something I was able to think about. When the time comes, I'm sure people will find the signs they are looking for that leads them to the end of time."

SOURCE: http://www.johntitor.com/Pages/PostsFeb.html

There are many predictions for 2012. MANY suggest a kill shot from the sun or SOMETHING similar will cause us to lose power for up to several weeks or even months. Now if this happened, time would actually STOP, because all the clocks would stop, and that could be what is called the "end of time" as we know it. ALSO, Bible prophecy refers to these times as the "Last Days" or "End Times:.

There are many theories...here is one

ONE THEORY: The Rapture...Bible describes the Coming of Jesus in Matthew 24:27 ""For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be."

Christians could be Raptured in 2012 (or sometime after) and when this happens, it would be done with such force as described by Scripture that it could knock out ALL power on earth. This could be the sun kill shot or something similar that has been suggested by many theorists about 2012.

QUESTION: "Does anything happen in the year 2012? I've heard stories about the world ending."

JOHN TITOR'S ANSWER: "In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away. Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?"

The story of the "Red Sea and the Egyptians" happened after Moses led the Hebrews out of Egypt. Pharoah and the Egyptians came chasing after them and cornered them at the Red Sea, but God INTERVENED. God parted the waters of the Red Sea and the Hebrews crossed on dry land. Afterwards, Pharoah and his army chased after them, but God closed the waters and they all drowned.

Now it could be that John is using this as an example of God's divine power and relating it to the "Rapture". Or it could be that something is going to happen that we cannot imagine, such as a war against Israel or something, and God's divine power strikes down and saves them from their attackers. Just theorizing here, but you can get the point.

Personally, after much research, I wonder if the Rapture will happen in 2012. If that isn't it, then your guess is as good as mine...but one thing we know for sure...TIME WILL TELL.

I do believe something is going to happen in 2012 because of what John told us. If/when it does, it will be proof that John really WAS/IS a real Time Traveler! But if it's the Rapture that happens, I won't be here to post anymore, because I'll be with Jesus! :)