I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

Samstwitch

REGARDING MY THEORY ON THE 'RAPTURE' AND "REVELATION" OF THE BIBLE...

I forgot to mention another post that John made.

JOHN TITOR: "Yes, there are a great many people who think that Revelations has come to pass. However, the new fear is that Christ has returned, and He's very angry..." Page 89

JOHN SAID: "Yes I believe in Jesus Christ and we pray to God in churches. There are some differences you may be interested in. Religion is a major part of people's life in 2036. Pain and change tend to bring people together and closer to God. However, religion is far more personal than it is now. There are no huge, centralized religions and people talk openly about their beliefs. It might also interest you to know that the day of worship is Saturday, the day God meant to be the Sabbath and the 10 commandments have been restored to the "10" that God gave us." (don't have Page number at hand)

Notice John said "I believe in Jesus Christ and we pray to God in churches", and "Religion is a major part of people's life in 2036". These are two very important posts. It tells us that the majority, perhaps all of the people in 2036 believe in Jesus Christ. That is certainly the opposite of what people believe today.

We also see that people in 2036 believe "Revelation" in the Bible has already 'come to pass'. That means 'the great (7 year) Tribulation' period has already occurred.

As a Christian believer, the "Rapture" is supposed to take place before the Tribulation period. The great Tribulation is 7 years when God is going to "pour out His wrath" on the earth, because people are sinning so horribly (like in the days of Noah, as prophecy says). But before God pours out His wrath on earth, He removes the true Believers of Jesus Christ. They will be 'caught up' or 'Raptured' into Heaven.

Two people from earth have already been 'caught up' to Heaven in this manner...Enoch (Hebrews 11:5) and Elijah (2 Kings 1:17).

Please note where John said, "the new fear is that Christ has returned, (and He's very angry)..." Since Jesus was not 'walking' on earth in 2036, then his reference to past tense 'Christ has returned' also suggest there was a Rapture where Jesus came and gathered His people and caught them up to Heaven. (The Great 'End Times' Harvest spoken of in the Bible). John said, "the new fear is that Christ has returned...", he is speaking in the past tense, as if Jesus has already come and gone.

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: The Rapture takes place in our world today (perhaps in 2012). Suddenly hundreds of thousands of people suddenly disappear. At the same time, the electrical grid is knocked out world wide. The world would be thrown into mass chaos. That would also cause many, many people to believe in Jesus Christ. Even if there wasn't an immediate conversion, the great Tribulation period follows, and through that there will be millions of people who come to believe in Jesus. (This is written in Revelation 7:9-14, many people come to believe in Jesus during the great Tribulation.)

So now consider, John Titor lives in a world where, according to him, the masses believe in Jesus Christ. That means that Bible Prophecy had to have come to pass, otherwise people would not believe. (Today most people don't believe in Jesus. Instead they are mockers and scoffers.) Hence, the Rapture had to have taken place, because it is a concept that is greatly taught among Christians.

John said, "I am aware the concept of the Rapture is related to Christian Prophecy but I am not familiar with the details..."

John did not deny that it happened, he merely didn't know the details. If all the Believers were removed from the earth, those 'left behind' would not know the details. A closer look at this combined with things other things he said made me wonder if the Rapture DID happen on his Timeline and it was NOT something he would talk about or forewarn us about, because the Bible says, "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son (Jesus), but only the Father (God)" Matthew 24:35. (However, the Bible says that Believers will know the "season" or general time period by the sign of the times. Matthew 24:32-34) If the Rapture happened on John's Timeline, he would not reveal it, because it would be in direct violation of God's word. There were MANY things John knew would happen, that he did not tell us about.

If my theories are correct, and the Rapture has already taken place in John's world, it is understandable that people think Christ has already returned, because He has, only the "Second Coming" is yet to take place. There are two times when Jesus is coming back. The first time He's coming to remove or 'Rapture' His believers from the face of the earth to save us from His wrath that is coming...Just like God saved Noah and his family when He destroyed the world of sinners with the flood. (This is all Bible Prophecy.)

BIBLE SCRIPTURE:
As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come" (Matthew 24:37-42).

Jesus is also going to intervene at the Battle of Armageddon to save Israel when the surrounding countries try to obliterate her. However, on John's world line, Jesus does not come back to walk among the people after that happens.

The Bible says, after the Tribulation period there will be one thousand years of peace when Satan is thrown into the 'bottomless pit', and after 1,000 years, he will be released for 'a short season'. Afterwards, Jesus will throw Satan and his evil army into the lake of fire forever and ever. When all of these things pass, then Jesus RETURNS with a new Heaven and a new earth to reign with his people forever.

That's about it for now. I'm on my way to church, but will be back afterwards to chat more about John Titor.
Until then, take care all.
~Sam~

Rosco..Jones

My knowledge of Titor is pretty darn good. My experience with it is comprehensive. If your one of the 4 individuals that attended the JI meet ups then you know what I look like.... I discovered the JT writings around 2003. I watched as certain things he spoke on unfolded. And I watched as something he spoke on did not unfold. He was never a knower of all things. He was just a dude that recounted his past. Not a predictor nor prophet although by reading about his words of his futures past we can get a general idea of how this world is going and maybe use his own personal life experiences to better our own little earth.

So if you have any question about John Titor at all feel free to join the discussion.

Thanks for starting this thread titorite.
Samstwitch, Quite an entrance for your first day.
I'm fairly new to Titor lore, but very interested in learning.
My first priority of interest is the proposed physics and mechanics of temporal displacement (TT).
I do appreciate having a place to say something like that and not be considered too much of a wacko.
Not like being at the gun club, church, local tavern, bowling etc.
Please excuse my sense of humor.

John's physics diagram below provides a good start for discussions how TT works.
The concepts opened up here would also apply locally to our own personal worldlines.
I'd like to discuss the physics of personal worldlines, core worldlines, the nature of divergence, alternate minor core worldlines and more.
This easily be done using everyday at the kitchen table talk. I hope to add this area of perspective for JT's story.
But now I gotta run, NFL you know. Vamos!

OP4_small.jpg

Interpretation of Fig. 4 legend above

1 Dual singularities in kerr field
2 Output of negative time field
3 Output of null time field
4 Output of positive time field
5 X-ray venting zone
6 Vertical safe distance (6 meters)

7 Mass offset (5 meters)
8 Rear mass dist. (8 meters)
9 Forward mass dist. (11 meters)
10 Negative time event horizon
11 Null time event horizon

12 Positive time event horizon

Samstwitch

Hi Rosco, I won't be able to participate in the physics and mechanics aspect, as I'm not gifted in that area, but I will surely be reading your contributions to this thread. BTW, in case you haven't seen it, here is the link to the (John's) Time Machine Patent, filed April 6, 2006 (but I don't know who actually filed it):

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20060073976.pdf

I have much to share about John Titor, but in the past had no 'friendly' place to share it. This is the first friendly Message Board on this subject...amazing after 10 years! :)

Here are links to Jay Cheel's documentary, "Obsessed and Scientific" about Time Travel and John Titor (on Youtube):

Part 1 http://youtu.be/gbxTR7SP304
Part 2 http://youtu.be/saVUncMmRl4

http://www.johntitor.com

Samstwitch

John Titor’s description of the people of our time is accurate and prophetic. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 describes people of today perfectly.

JOHN TITOR: “How can you possibly criticize me for any conflict that comes to you? I watch every day what you are doing as a society. While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you. Is this the "Universal Law" you subscribe to?

“Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that."

SOURCE: http://www.johntitor.com/Pages/CivilWar.html

BIBLE: 2 Timothy 3:1-5 1"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!"

Ren

It is my hope that in the near future, Christians will ask "Who is the historical Jesus, John and Timothy?"
It is my hope that they gather real evidence.
Only then will there be an elevation of consciousness.
"Who wrote Revelation?"

Samstwitch

READ ORIGINAL ARTICLE WITH IMAGES AT: http://news.vanderbilt.edu/2011/03/...hine/?sms_ss=twitter&at_xt=4dadeaec2a4d049c,0

Here's an article from Vanderbilt University, Research News March 15, 2010
Large Hadron Collider could be world’s first time machine

If the latest theory of Tom Weiler and Chui Man Ho is right, the Large Hadron Collider – the world’s largest atom smasher that started regular operation last year – could be the first machine capable of causing matter to travel backwards in time.
“Our theory is a long shot,” admitted Weiler, who is a physics professor at Vanderbilt University, “but it doesn’t violate any laws of physics or experimental constraints.”
One of the major goals of the collider is to find the elusive Higgs boson: the particle that physicists invoke to explain why particles like protons, neutrons and electrons have mass. If the collider succeeds in producing the Higgs boson, some scientists predict that it will create a second particle, called the Higgs singlet, at the same time.
According to Weiler and Ho’s theory, these singlets should have the ability to jump into an extra, fifth dimension where they can move either forward or backward in time and reappear in the future or past.
“One of the attractive things about this approach to time travel is that it avoids all the big paradoxes,” Weiler said. “Because time travel is limited to these special particles, it is not possible for a man to travel back in time and murder one of his parents before he himself is born, for example. However, if scientists could control the production of Higgs singlets, they might be able to send messages to the past or future.”

Unsticking the “brane”

The test of the researchers’ theory will be whether the physicists monitoring the collider begin seeing Higgs singlet particles and their decay products spontaneously appearing. If they do, Weiler and Ho believe that they will have been produced by particles that travel back in time to appear before the collisions that produced them.
Weiler and Ho’s theory is based on M-theory, a “theory of everything.” A small cadre of theoretical physicists have developed M-theory to the point that it can accommodate the properties of all the known subatomic particles and forces, including gravity, but it requires 10 or 11 dimensions instead of our familiar four. This has led to the suggestion that our universe may be like a four-dimensional membrane or “brane” floating in a multi-dimensional space-time called the “bulk.”
According to this view, the basic building blocks of our universe are permanently stuck to the brane and so cannot travel in other dimensions. There are some exceptions, however. Some argue that gravity, for example, is weaker than other fundamental forces because it diffuses into other dimensions. Another possible exception is the proposed Higgs singlet, which responds to gravity but not to any of the other basic forces.

Answers in neutrinos?

Weiler began looking at time travel six years ago to explain anomalies that had been observed in several experiments with neutrinos. Neutrinos are nicknamed ghost particles because they react so rarely with ordinary matter: Trillions of neutrinos hit our bodies every second, yet we don’t notice them because they zip through without affecting us.
Weiler and colleagues Heinrich Päs and Sandip Pakvasa at the University of Hawaii came up with an explanation of the anomalies based on the existence of a hypothetical particle called the sterile neutrino. In theory, sterile neutrinos are even less detectable than regular neutrinos because they interact only with gravitational force. As a result, sterile neutrinos are another particle that is not attached to the brane and so should be capable of traveling through extra dimensions.
Weiler, Päs and Pakvasa proposed that sterile neutrinos travel faster than light by taking shortcuts through extra dimensions. According to Einstein’s general theory of relativity, there are certain conditions where traveling faster than the speed of light is equivalent to traveling backward in time. This led the physicists into the speculative realm of time travel.

Ideas impact science fiction

In 2007, the researchers, along with Vanderbilt graduate fellow James Dent, posted a paper titled “Neutrino time travel” that generated a considerable amount of buzz.
Their ideas found their way into two science fiction novels. Final Theory by Mark Alpert, which was described in the New York Times as a “physics-based version of The Da Vinci Code,” is based on the researchers’ idea of neutrinos taking shortcuts in extra dimensions. Joe Haldeman‘s novel The Accidental Time Machine is about a time-traveling MIT graduate student and includes an author’s note that describes the novel’s relationship to the type of time travel described by Dent, Päs, Pakvasa and Weiler.
Ho is a graduate fellow working with Weiler. Their theory is described in a paper posted March 7 on the research website arXiv.org.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, I was out of town most of the weekend, I only had some time to check in from my iPhone. Now that I've read this topic, I have to say it's some of the most awesome stuff I've read on the Internet for a very long time.

This is some serious good work we have here.

By the way, I'm letting you know I just moved Harte's 2 latest posts and a few posts from those of you who directly replied to him. I am here to make sure this topic is totally suitable for free discussion of Titor enthusiasts. Here's where you can find the other topic where debunking can take place if wanted: http://paranormalis.com/threads/debunking-i-am-an-expert-on-john-titor.3008/

Oh, and welcome guys (and girls?) :)

--Numenorean7

Samstwitch

Hey, I was out of town most of the weekend, I only had some time to check in from my iPhone. Now that I've read this topic, I have to say it's some of the most awesome stuff I've read on the Internet for a very long time.

This is some serious good work we have here.

By the way, I'm letting you know I just moved Harte's 2 latest posts and a few posts from those of you who directly replied to him. I am here to make sure this topic is totally suitable for free discussion of Titor enthusiasts. Here's where you can find the other topic where debunking can take place if wanted: http://paranormalis.com/threads/debunking-i-am-an-expert-on-john-titor.3008/

Oh, and welcome guys (and girls?) :)

--Numenorean7

That is the most wonderful news! Thank you so much. We're going to have some fine intellectual times here!

~Sam~ ;)

titorite

Something else I would like to touch on.

Two things actually...

CJD and politics of his time line.

These were to components of his/theyre story...(I am still getting over that... I only learned about the possibility of two titors since coming here....I know I shoulda found it sooner but at least I found it later rather then never) where was I?

CJD and politics.... Two big aspects of Titors words.

I guess I shall touch on CJD first.

One of the reasons titor stated he was posting was to warn people about CJD. Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. spongiform encephalitis.

(Theoretically) It comes from eating cannibal cows. TO save money on feed some ranchers decided to grind up dead cows into the hay and feed it to the living cows. We humans eat that meat and get sick. But not right away. CJD has something like a 20 year incubation period in humans. Their have been experiments with micewith shorter incubation times.

http://www.pharmanews.eu/research-a...-model-for-study-of-creutzfeldt-jakob-disease

http://www.nature.com/labinvest/journal/v91/n9/full/labinvest201189a.html

So what we see today is is a huge increase in Alzheimer disease however the symptomology of Alzheimer and vCJD can be easily confused and often misdiagnosed.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/736831

http://www.news-record.com/content/2010/03/13/article/alzheimer_s_on_the_rise

It is my belief that Alzheimer is not on the rise but that CJD is being massively misdiagnosed. Ranchers are still mixing blood meal from dead cows in hay to this day to subsidize food costs. Their are big economic implications to motivate a cover up of the connections. Especially concerning the cheap cost of fast food.

This motivated me to get a frequency generator years ago. Pills and diet won't be effective but when you look at the work by Otto Sankey and Royal Rife you may learn about a new modality to cure disease... one an internet failure would of further suppressed. Our internet never failed, we have Ottos work and Royals work and frequency generators are an old but real technology. One I have become very familiar with... It is the only real defense against CJD that I would put my money on. That and not eating cannibal cow meat if at all possible.

The other subject is politics.

Titor spoke on his revolution. Spoke on the improvements... BUt after reading all of his story all I saw was an inevitable third civil war. It has been said that the person least wanting to be president is the one that should be in charge. On the same token a person opposed to the idea of governence might have unique and applicable insights into governing. The responsibility of burdens....

In titors time their was 5 presidents to unify foreign policy and popular representation ... but to me all that means is that the current plutocracy would have to reorganize to corrupt 5 people instead of just one . It is just a matter of time. I feel his worldline is doomed to another repeat. I would like to see that avoided here on this worldline. The only way I can figure to achieve that is an entirely new check and balance.

In the US constitution you have the executive , legislative, and judicial branches of federal government. Since its original inception things have gone astray, peoples rights infringed, a contract that is completely null and void in the over bearing feds eyes. The three pillars of checks and balances did not work out. Diluting the executive branch into five from one will not fix that. My idea to fix that is to incorporate the people themselves. You, me, and every US citizen. The idea being that if these are the laws we shall be governed by then by golly we should have a larger say in those laws. I do not mean that we should dissolve the republic but rather include more representation into it.... we should be allowed to represent ourselves as a majority to the federal government . Only this will save us from tyranny.

Right now the whitehouse.gov site has launched a new and ambitious thing. Petition US.

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions

What is interesting about this is that the people spoke. The petitions were interesting but what got the most petitions was the legalization and regulation of marijuana....over 70,000 votes.... Now deleted... this is the current popular petition page https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/petitions/popular/0/2/0/

Originally I and over 70,000 others expected a response... according to the set up of their own rules

http://www.zimbio.com/Frank+Paul+Jo...Legalization+Marijuana+Petition+Receive+White

However the response we got was deletion.

Our voices are ignored.

It is interesting to note that in the constitution , you representatives are not obligated to pay attention to you. It is a horrible loop hole. They are not obligated to respond, to listen , to pay attention... They retain the right to ignore you. What kind of representation is that? The president can ignore you, the senator can ignore you, the house representative can ignore you... their is no statute anywhere saying they must give you any time and that they must pay attention to you..... Tyranny....

The only way to over come this flaw is to maintain the system as it is but include a new branch... A house of the people. A majority rule..... The peoples petition has proven this.. People wanted pot legalization to be hear... instead student loan debt forgiveness got a response (less that 35,000 signatures compared to the legalize it signatures of over 70,000) . The White house choose to pick and choose and ignore the peoples voice. This is not of the people for the people by the people. This is a plutocracy of corporations and other organizations...We need the ability to insist upon a law being past even if 512 congress men and one president disagree.. make it a 2/3rds popular vote... like wise we need the ability to strike down a bill or act (again 2/3rd vote seems fine with me) if we the people disagree... (P.A.T.R.I.O.T. ACT) And above all if the USA is to engage in a foreign war (Not on our soil) We the people should vote on it(most preferably with those pro war being first to go to the front lines) Obama, Clinton, Bush, your executive leaders are never on the front line but they have no qualm wasting your sons and daughters lives for the salvation of Libya or Somalia or where ever they can pump some oil through a pipeline. That needs to end.

It is only when we the people have some kind of Direct say in our government will we forever be free from the evils of tyranny.... Titor did not see that. He was a child of a second civil war... one the other side could regroup from... they lost in the short term but in the long run... titors worldline faces another rebellion. We need liberty.