I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

titorite

Fortunately I am , I am a flawed conversationalist looking to improve my conversdational skills . So while your conversation with sam might be at an empass feel free to continue the conversation with me.

Actually, John could have sold his car between 1998 and 2001. I don't know if those records are accessible to the public. I'm not familiar with any search engines or how to search for that information. I've never seen it available.

Sliders.. sometimes when doing research like this you have to do the leg work. Their were not millions of person to person car sale transactions for the years 0f 98 to 00. I would not say their are millions of transactions... not even tens of thousands.... this is the kind of leg work the debunkers aren't smart enough to do. (not you personally) They spend time online trying to harassing people like Sam and then consider their own speculative thoughts on the subject "research" . In this buracratic nightmare of a system the paper work trail is there....

Now that can be a gathers and compared with the IBM 5100 crew.

I mean COME ION!!!! It has been over ten years...... .

You find every grand child of project Mercury and start cross referencing names against records and wal-lah

I stopped looking years ago... in 03 I kinda had the feeling I was being watched and I did not want to be the one to lead them to his family. Fucking with his family gains them nothing but that won't stop the tyranny. Because america is a sick fuck vile disgusting monsterours piece of filth that must be destroyed to be corrected because apparently our fellow US citizens are not going to be able to insist that the law enforcement and courts punish the guilty even when they are civil servants.....

I must point out that no one is every really interested in finding out who this guy is, they always use the excuse of " give his family privacy stuff... "?

Ramzius is still looking for titior. And he can not find him so he makes stuff up... just like other psudeo skeptics.... Yeah , ... it has been my experience that those that want to find Titor the most are those that want to debunk him... and when they don't find him they lie. It has blown my fucking mind how many seemingly intellegent and rational people are so willing to go off the deep end and lie so brazenly simply because they know this is impossible....At least it has served as a baseline of behavior for me...

He knew that he would become popular/famous, he knew many would follow the story and follow up on it. He made himself public they even wrote a book (and make money out of this), IT'S FAIR GAIN. Even today many websites and forums and other things only exist today because of JT.
This is true only to a limited degree.... He had no way to know if he would become popular or not.... he was not pyscic . And I doubt fame was his goal..... Some money has been made off this but very freaking little. Some attention has been given to this. Very freaking little. The burger flipper at burger bigge proly does not know who Titor is. I have not seen him featured on many Sci fi shows. John Titor is not a house hold name.

It is a fringe subject some on the internet know about.... of those the people are passionite but not rich... Their is a big difference between selling a book for hundreds of dollars and people willing to buy that book for any price........

I printed the story at the local liberary,.
Y2K was already fixed by mid 1990's...

Not quite. y2k was believed to be fixed by 98 .... by 99 the last of the worst procrastonator companies had caught up and it was that un easy wait and see time..... entrapment was neat movie at the time, as was fight club and matrix..... we all waited some more nervously than others... I expected nothing as I had been following the event and already knew the latest at the time.
I disagree as I worked on Y2K problem with Local and Federal Officials, but I've already posted information on that, and not into debating the matter. It just comes down to differences of opinions.

All I want to know now is where are the people who want to really blow this case wide open ?

It blows it self open. Titor is the first not the only.

If they were they already would of already known who he is as some other already do. I just recently found out about JT about a year ago and I have read mostly everything he wrote and others wrote about the story including lots of your stuff. I am a proponent of the MWI, but as it stands now their is not fact or evidence pointing to the fact that JT was a physical example of it.

Really ? I went over the whole story in one night. BUt then again.. I had more reason. When one is running around the city tagging political rebelion graffittii on schools and gun shops and fraternal lodges in the hopes of over throwing the tyranny......then one comes across titors story, on the un announced eve of the iraq invasion .... do you remember that day back in march of 03? I do.... I burned through the story... then I began moving accordingly.... Looking for a cure for vCJD (rife machine) learning more about war (if you live in a town larger than 3000 people then rest assured their is a nuke with a target locked on it.) , learned more about survival and improvisation... Their was a lot of information to act on...maybe I just acted on it faster and more so because of where I was at the time in my life...... after that night I stopped trying to instigate things and focused on preperation.

If I might ask, why is Sams beliefe of any concern? Sam believes in Judeo Christ. Is this relevant? She is an expert on the subject matter to be sure.... although I disagree with some of her conclusions.... I don't think christ came back in his time nor do I think he shall return in our time. I tell people that everyone should be allowed at least one irrational beliefe in life. Beliefe in the John Titor story is mine. This way I don't have to waste time attempting to justify myself to others... I am already justiofied . I been following this crap for years. And like I said if it is a hoax I look to the only likely suspect.... Hawking And Son. Did you know Stephen Hawkings son went to college in Florida at the time of the whole event? Imagine Hawking doing the talking and having his son do the props.... They are estranged but bonding attempts have been made in the past....(OK I follow the intyellectuals like a fan boy ! dont judge me) I tried pointing this out to other psudo skeptics but since the information I present did not match their pet theories they disregarded my info and instantly began ridicule.

Their are few level headed individuals involved in the real research of this event.

I think the titor story , to be honest and real but I leave open the possibility to be wrong about it. If I am I have a hunch where my mistake lies or sits as the case maybe.

Samstwitch

If I might ask, why is Sams beliefe of any concern? Sam believes in Judeo Christ. Is this relevant? She is an expert on the subject matter to be sure.... although I disagree with some of her conclusions.... I don't think christ came back in his time nor do I think he shall return in our time. I tell people that everyone should be allowed at least one irrational beliefe in life. Beliefe in the John Titor story is mine. This way I don't have to waste time attempting to justify myself to others... I am already justiofied . I been following this crap for years. And like I said if it is a hoax I look to the only likely suspect.... Hawking And Son. Did you know Stephen Hawkings son went to college in Florida at the time of the whole event? Imagine Hawking doing the talking and having his son do the props.... They are estranged but bonding attempts have been made in the past....

Very interesting! Couple of things to point out though...John Titor believed in Jesus Christ as the Son of God (as I do). Stephen Hawking is an atheist.

If Hawking and his son were involved in this type of a hoax, I don't think Hawking would make his imaginary Time Traveler a believer in Jesus Christ. That is one big reason why I don't think the Hawkings are behind this.

POSTNOTE: Wikipedia lists Hawkings as an "agnostic".

DEFINITION OF AGNOSTIC:
A) One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
b) One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.

Liberty

" In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away. Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?" -John Titor

That was the first passover! Which is 25 March 13 and his date of departure in 2001! Kinda interesting! Time travelers MUST know dates and times don't they?

titorite

Very interesting! Couple of things to point out though...John Titor believed in Jesus Christ as the Son of God (as I do). Stephen Hawking is an atheist.

If Hawking and his son were involved in this type of a hoax, I don't think Hawking would make his imaginary Time Traveler a believer in Jesus Christ. That is one big reason why I don't think the Hawkings are behind this.

POSTNOTE: Wikipedia lists Hawkings as an "agnostic".

Indeed. Titor was a practicing non denominational Christian. This is all well known. What is not well known is Hawking and his children. Did you know the wheelchair bound man has a few kids and multiple ex wives? Apparently even his offspring put distance between themselves and him... I suspect big ego.

Something else that is not well known is that I reached out and contacted both him and his son about it. I never got a response. They deleted their myspace accounts after that. Hawking first then the boy... his was a strange myspace mostly dedicated to his goth band or something like that... very bloody gory and boring. IMHO. Yeah I thought it strange..... the obvious coincidence is huge.

But for all I know they had already written off their myspace accounts and my contact via that medium was nothing but an unwanted annoyance...Hell for all I know I missed the mark baddly and contacted some phoney troll accounts...

Ahhh those were the days... I dug my nose in deep and scoured the net and beyond for information and solutions.

In the end I sit on the sidelines and watch.... I watch a soldiers winter get written... I watched hawking change his mind about is theories (that is what made me suspect him initially) , I watched the higgs boson found.. I watched the invasion of Iraq... I am more inclined to believe than disbelieve....

Samstwitch

Did you know the wheelchair bound man has a few kids and multiple ex wives?

Yes.

Something else that is not well known is that I reached out and contacted both him and his son about it. I never got a response. They deleted their myspace accounts after that. Hawking first then the boy... his was a strange myspace mostly dedicated to his goth band or something like that... very bloody gory and boring. IMHO. Yeah I thought it strange..... the obvious coincidence is huge.

But for all I know they had already written off their myspace accounts and my contact via that medium was nothing but an unwanted annoyance...Hell for all I know I missed the mark baddly and contacted some phoney troll accounts...

Yes, there were many posers...and users started deleting their accounts en mass when the so-called "upgrade" changes came to Myspace. So I would not lend credit to the fact that they deleted their accounts, even if they were genuine.

In the end I sit on the sidelines and watch.... I watch a soldiers winter get written... I watched hawking change his mind about is theories (that is what made me suspect him initially) , I watched the higgs boson found.. I watched the invasion of Iraq... I am more inclined to believe than disbelieve....

Me too. :)

Ren

John Titor didn't bring an IBM5100 or 5110 back to the future. And both of those models were mentioned. I don't think it was a mistake. Just as the 67 Camero and Corvette were mentioned. It must be some kind of code.

Truth_of_The_Youth

My knowledge of Titor is pretty darn good. My experience with it is comprehensive. If your one of the 4 individuals that attended the JI meet ups then you know what I look like.... I discovered the JT writings around 2003. I watched as certain things he spoke on unfolded. And I watched as something he spoke on did not unfold. He was never a knower of all things. He was just a dude that recounted his past. Not a predictor nor prophet although by reading about his words of his futures past we can get a general idea of how this world is going and maybe use his own personal life experiences to better our own little earth.

So if you have any question about John Titor at all feel free to join the discussion.

So you found out about Titor after he left, Some expert we got here, Major let down... Question does this site silence the real experts?

Samstwitch

So you found out about Titor after he left, Some expert we got here, Major let down...

Regarding the experts on John Titor...most were not online during his postings. But John left plenty of posts behind to research, and that's what many of us have done. Since no one met John in person, he was only known online. So the evidence is there to research, and the fact that most of us did not meet him while he was online does not detract from our work or knowledge on the matter.

Question does this site silence the real experts?

No. Just the opposite is true. This is the only Forum I know of that allows experts on John Titor the freedom to discuss the matter without getting chewed up by Titor Piranhas.

Samstwitch

I've seen quite the opposite actually, Maybe in time i will change my perception of this site.

This is the only Forum where you will find John Titor believers (those who believe John was a real Time Traveler) speaking freely without being harassed, stalked, and harangued by Titor Piranhas (those who don't believe and harass those who do). The evidence for this is all around us on the Forum.