I Am An Expert On John Titor. *

Himalayan Hermit

Numenorian 7;
The "I am an expert on John Titor" thread is no different than if tomorrow Ren started posting again saying, " Just kidding. I really AM John Titor."
The Titor Hoax has been debunked, disproved, discredited again and again on several different forums. The Titor "obsessed" keep calling for proof that Titor has been disproved yet they refuse to accept any of the evidence presented and instead call that debunkers be banned from the forums so they don't have to have the "truth" on display while they entertain their fantasy.
It is your forum. You can of course do whatever you wish but I am curious why you wish to entertain this HOAX being relived and glorified, basically without challenge, on your site. If there was any NEW evidence being offered that might be different but, it is the same-ol BS being regurgitated by another obsessed fan. This is not a personal attack against anyone. I am just commenting on the obvious.

Is the disproving and debunking based on the fact that "his predictions did not come true" or are you referring to something else? I'm curious to read as I haven't read everything on JT that's out there. I think ATS has a ton of threads on JT.
Thanks.

Peregrini

I don't want to get too far off myself but I do want to want to address your words peringrini but when you talk smack like this.
I think I am going to take a closer look at the paintings from the Constitution signing to see if I can see Titor in the painting. Maybe he was there too. (just trying to stay on topic)
Well at that point I don't even see the point of the conversation because it looks as though you just want to engage in a smear fest for your own self gratification.

Sheesh duude! No sense of humor? For someone that wants marijuana legalized you sure are up tight.:(

ON A DIFFERENT SUBJECT

here is some words from a remote viewer regarding Titor
BTW. Others might want to see your sources. I have seen your quote before. I just don't remember where. May we see the link?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The parallel topic rule allows the original topic to follow its course and its posters to enjoy it to its full value with far less direct interference from the non-believing side. It gives a chance to "belivers" of all kind to post their content and discuss it without having to fight a horde of logical thinkers in order to share their thoughts. Paranormalis is about discussing paranormal, thought provoking and crazy stuff freely and comfortably. Hoax or not, it doesn't matter. If a topic is complete BS, people are just not going to reply and it will sink under other more interesting and popular topics. The poster will eventually leave or will be taken care of.

On the other hand, this topic exists to debate and expose the concerned topic without pissing off anyone from the original discussion. That way, we avoid the whole "You are a debunker" VS "You live in your head" drama this forum and many others have seen and see so often, turning valuable topics into total never-ending debacles.

Believers have their discussion follow its course. Non-believers can debunk and question the discussion at hand without turning the original topic into a debate.

I'm not encouraging a hoax here. I'm giving people a chance to discuss about what they enjoy and believe in.

ZeoEmeraude

I can't say that the Titor saga is one of myth or fact folks. But, I enjoy the nostalgia of it. And if possible the science. Truth be told, we were not there for the event....only it's after effects. I noticed that Pamela is here on the site. So I am inclined to believe her story over anyone short of the real Titor. While this topic continues to garner attention, we must keep our minds open to the possibilities that time travel can be possible. I remember when I first joined this community. I was curious by the Titor story and entertained the notion that his story, however fantastic it might have seemed at the time, may be true. The technology might not be here for us right now, but neither are those Nike Shoes with the Power Laces. The events described may not have come to pass as he described...but they might still be possible. We should all take heart in the fact that if not for this person, may of us would not be here to discuss the event. It has changed our lives if only in that respect.

Peregrini

Himalayan Hermit;
You can also check this thread on this site. You'll notice DarbyII. He is also at TTI as Darby. If you want a "real" expert on JT it would be him. He was an original poster with/ during JT's first appearance. These others are just JT fans.
Debunking - Timetravel_-1

Ren

Numenorean7,
I got in touch with someone I was supposed to. Mission accomplished.
But I'm not going anywhere. I've got nowhere to go.
I noticed Oliver Williams just completed that Coast to Coast interview.
He's talking about getting active on his site again.
I'd like to suggest stuff as a John Titor fan.