I am aware of two alternate timelines

trac smit

I remember an alternate time with a several bio weapons.... Now is no record. My area, no change.
Anyone doing lottery $s? I'm too broke

Kazper

GRADUATE
I had an alternate timeline change a few weeks ago, I got an email alert that said "Opie, Richie Cunningham and director Ron Howard Passed away. He will be Dearly missed as actor and director who made us laugh" and the next day it said on the news, "Ron Howards Father dies at the age of 89......" I never heard of his father to tell you the truth. I was like totally confused, So I went back to my email and it said "actor/Director Ron Howard Father dies at age of 89". Blew my mind.

xxapex12

Some of the specific details are foggy (like exact number of days from beginning to end) but what I remember unfolding was a cataclysmic event in Australia. I remember watching it all unfold on the nightly news in a series of several days or two weeks at most. There was some kind of tectonic event that manifested in earthquake activity and volcanic activity in that area. Parts of the coastal areas of the continent were lost to the ocean. Then more the next day or so. The area was too unstable for planes to rescue people or boats to come evacuate. People were urged to move away from the coast toward the interior of the country. Countries were planning how to rescue people and while this planning was going on the entire continent literally sank into the ocean like a boat sinking just gone. All of the wildlife died all of the people died everything was gone just gone. I was traumatized it was horrifying. I debated strongly writing this out because it seems insane but I remember living it.

Last edited:

ThumberOne

Some of the specific details are foggy (like exact number of days from beginning to end) but what I remember unfolding was a cataclysmic event in Australia. I remember watching it all unfold on the nightly news in a series of several days or two weeks at most. There was some kind of tectonic event that manifested in earthquake activity and volcanic activity in that area. Parts of the coastal areas of the continent were lost to the ocean. Then more the next day or so. The area was too unstable for planes to rescue people or boats to come evacuate. People were urged to move away from the coast toward the interior of the country. Countries were planning how to rescue people and while this planning was going on the entire continent literally sank into the ocean like a boat sinking just gone. All of the wildlife died all of the people died everything was gone just gone. I was traumatized it was horrifying. I debated strongly writing this out because it seems insane but I remember living it.
So waz that the second timeline?