I am doing something

Hilton.P

has nothing to do with the triangle thing project. It has to do with a selection of different people from all the world from "someone" or better say "noone" who pretend to be a timetraveler . (pretend for those who havn't seen proofs ) this noone we are talking about had a comunity of 500 people from those 100 were somehow rich or became rich during their way in and only 4 people know the existence of a time traveler inside and know who was "noone" . the main goal of them is(was) to help people and make them help other people as a chain reaction and why not to create a bigger event (still a project to be done , because events changes time by time and to do that project it has to have a precision of 2000%) but lately this community went in a "shadow" mode and aren't allowed to do anything . Last time they were active in the earthquakes . All of the light spot is on two people now . This community (called "the network" ) misses "noone" from several months he might come back but until then he gave directions to watch over two people "growing" and if they do what they are supposed to do they will be the principal two guys to give directions to the network. they have time until 07.09.20 and all of this if they choose so because the free will is something saint to "noone" . whatever there is nothing to be afraid of because the principal condition of those 500 is to be good people and put other people before material stuff or moneys and they try to stay humble and equal with each other .
Also there is a chance of dismissing everything on sept 2020.
for now Believe it or not the ongoing story is "two people that did not know each other with similar issues, troubles, life history ecc. helping each other to achieve what they need what they want and what they dream for, trusting each other with all their souls and forgiving each other for their mistakes when they happen . All without conditions. Starting from less than 0"
So send them some good vibes because they need it.

Tintin

Well, the Triangle Time Travel Project has taken on a new urgency in the face of Black Death 2.0. We only have a few more spots available, but because of additional costs incurred to add those spots, we need to raise the initial donation to reserve your seat.

Additional costs due to our needing to purchase at least 25 Tesla Stealth Yugo trucks.

images

Angelface239

Hilton.P

he might be back september 9 2020 . (it depends in the two protagonists and how the movie goes but I think he will be back because usually he keep his promises ) if you ask who ? noone , the guy who wrote the post ! for now is gone . not here ! He is taking care of the script of the movie somewhen else . Somewhere ... sorry my mistake !

Angelface239

he might be back september 9 2020 . (it depends in the two protagonists and how the movie goes but I think he will be back because usually he keep his promises ) if you ask who ? noone , the guy who wrote the post ! for now is gone . not here ! He is taking care of the script of the movie somewhen else . Somewhere ... sorry my mistake !
Okay that is fine.

Angelface239

Hello I am doing something that has not to do with the past but with the future , in order to do that I am creating other small groups of 5 to 10 people , I can t promise you to time travel but I know what will happen with the group of people that will be created . contact me here or in private. best regards to all , btw you can call me Martin or Artur
Okay. I would be interested if you were traveling to the past and not the future. Since I need to change something that is still negativity affecting me in my year.

Angelface239

has nothing to do with the triangle thing project. It has to do with a selection of different people from all the world from "someone" or better say "noone" who pretend to be a timetraveler . (pretend for those who havn't seen proofs ) this noone we are talking about had a comunity of 500 people from those 100 were somehow rich or became rich during their way in and only 4 people know the existence of a time traveler inside and know who was "noone" . the main goal of them is(was) to help people and make them help other people as a chain reaction and why not to create a bigger event (still a project to be done , because events changes time by time and to do that project it has to have a precision of 2000%) but lately this community went in a "shadow" mode and aren't allowed to do anything . Last time they were active in the earthquakes . All of the light spot is on two people now . This community (called "the network" ) misses "noone" from several months he might come back but until then he gave directions to watch over two people "growing" and if they do what they are supposed to do they will be the principal two guys to give directions to the network. they have time until 07.09.20 and all of this if they choose so because the free will is something saint to "noone" . whatever there is nothing to be afraid of because the principal condition of those 500 is to be good people and put other people before material stuff or moneys and they try to stay humble and equal with each other .
Also there is a chance of dismissing everything on sept 2020.
for now Believe it or not the ongoing story is "two people that did not know each other with similar issues, troubles, life history ecc. helping each other to achieve what they need what they want and what they dream for, trusting each other with all their souls and forgiving each other for their mistakes when they happen . All without conditions. Starting from less than 0"
So send them some good vibes because they need it.
Okay. I am not interested in going back to the future only my past.

Angelface239

Hello I am doing something that has not to do with the past but with the future , in order to do that I am creating other small groups of 5 to 10 people , I can t promise you to time travel but I know what will happen with the group of people that will be created . contact me here or in private. best regards to all , btw you can call me Martin or Artur
Okay sure.