I am From 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven chiverton

you don't answer to any questions..
they suddenly gave you clearance to go back to your time to see your family then what made them suddenly let you come back to 2018 to tell us more knowing that they might think you would cause another paradox . are things changed with your 2019 predictions on apex tv and the brexit thing dosent look to good now and what countries are still going to form a super nation and is the queen still going to pass on and whats the future for australia even nostradamus dosent say anything for australia's future as far as i know, i think australia wasent discoverd around his time so dident make any predictions for australia i think ?

Kelli6767

Hello Paranormalis,

My name is Noah, and I am a time traveler from the year 2030. You may know me from my numerous interviews with ApexTV, the Daily Star, and news shows across the world.

ApexTV recently introduced me to this forum, saying it could be a good way to spread my story.

In summary, I was sent to the year 2017 from the year 2030 as part of a mission to analyze the cartels in south America and Mexico. Long story short, my team was fired halfway during the mission, leaving us stranded in the year 2017 and now the year 2018. I was granted clearance to go back to 2030, however I chose to come back to 2018 after seeing my family so further spread the truth about time travel.

If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Thanks!
Hi ... I would love to speak with u .. I watch ur video communications last night. . Very interesting...n if u need a friend u now have one....
Kelli Sansone ...my name u can find me on Facebook / Twitter... Message me when u get time

NITRO

Hi ... I would love to speak with u .. I watch ur video communications last night. . Very interesting...n if u need a friend u now have one....
Kelli Sansone ...my name u can find me on Facebook / Twitter... Message me when u get time
Fake :(

Kelli6767

Hello Paranormalis,

My name is Noah, and I am a time traveler from the year 2030. You may know me from my numerous interviews with ApexTV, the Daily Star, and news shows across the world.

ApexTV recently introduced me to this forum, saying it could be a good way to spread my story.

In summary, I was sent to the year 2017 from the year 2030 as part of a mission to analyze the cartels in south America and Mexico. Long story short, my team was fired halfway during the mission, leaving us stranded in the year 2017 and now the year 2018. I was granted clearance to go back to 2030, however I chose to come back to 2018 after seeing my family so further spread the truth about time travel.

By the way I can help u spared ur truth n communications.

P. Jedi

Sure. I have a time traveler test for you. The test is just to test your veracity. "What is the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet?"
I write to try to understand,
Is there still people who smoke marijuana in 2020-30s?
Is there still people who don't eat/smoke/vape it?
Nature loves you, accept it cheerfully. Cannabis is a very good medicine. Italian: CA-NA-PA. reading back PA-NA-CA. In Latin panacea means "what cures everything"

Graezzon

Hello Paranormalis,

You realize that Nate actually said he wasn't a time traveler and that it was all a hoax. Good try though!

Angelface239

If I came across a real time traveler or someone who would actually want to help me out with my situation so ill be around existing in the near future still. So my life can get better for me in my year.

I would need help in going back to January 12th, 2017 in that situation with my brothers call, that was with people from the future and the past where I had a clone that was from the future that existed in this year.
And in September 20th, 2018:
That situation with Michael Jackson and people from the future.

With going back to Washington and me not running into my past self I would need help in just changing these situations still staying California where I am in this year still being in California in where I am in this year in those years so my life can get better from all these in these years so my life won't be negativity anymore from this situations and I can also be around in the near future of 2030 to.

Status
Not open for further replies.