I am From 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

He isn't a time traveler. ApexTV is not certified to administer polygraph tests. Why not ask about how he maintains his position to earth... thats something that Titor addressed.

If you look at the picture, there were no wires attached to the blurred out persons arm, or to the black "sensors" on his fingers, which should have gone to a polygraph machine, which was also completely omitted from the picture :LOL:..

Last edited:

Khaos

where the wild things are
Oh so this is the guy who popped up on my phone with his video with the "library paper" which is just a crumpled up piece of scrap paper that has underline and bolded words.

apex.png

See the problem I have with ApexTV is that they lost all credibility (if they had any to begin with) when they released a time travel video back in March with a supposed image of a futuristic car. Which was actually an image taken straight from the Fallout video game series.

Time Traveler Reveals Picture of Future Car

I'm not going to go through each of those predictions, but wanted to point out these two:

April: The first commercial robotic eye was released allowing blind people to see

Um, that was actually released in 2013

Its called Argus II (argus retinal prosthesis)

January 2020: Controversy began after the release of the A1 Machida Android as protesters are against the new technology.

I presume that is meant towards the Android OS for smart phones. There is no version called Machida, nor is there any upcoming version by that name. The latest release is 9.0 Pie. Also Machida is not a word (but a surname), and if its a mispelling of Macadamia, there was an Android M back in 2015 which initial reports stated it was Android Macadamia, but it turned out to be Android Marshmallow.

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

unholy_dragon

Hello Paranormalis,

My name is Noah, and I am a time traveler from the year 2030. You may know me from my numerous interviews with ApexTV, the Daily Star, and news shows across the world.

ApexTV recently introduced me to this forum, saying it could be a good way to spread my story.

In summary, I was sent to the year 2017 from the year 2030 as part of a mission to analyze the cartels in south America and Mexico. Long story short, my team was fired halfway during the mission, leaving us stranded in the year 2017 and now the year 2018. I was granted clearance to go back to 2030, however I chose to come back to 2018 after seeing my family so further spread the truth about time travel.

If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Thanks!

if your a time traveller then you now that you not actually in the past, more of a copy brought close to your present and your living in a alternate timeline. (the main timeline will always have no form of influence from the future.)

[timelines are infinite and multiple copies of them]

Cirrus

January 2020: Controversy began after the release of the A1 Machida Android as protesters are against the new technology.

I presume that is meant towards the Android OS for smart phones. There is no version called Machida, nor is there any upcoming version by that name. The latest release is 9.0 Pie. Also Machida is not a word (but a surname), and if its a mispelling of Macadamia, there was an Android M back in 2015 which initial reports stated it was Android Macadamia, but it turned out to be Android Marshmallow.

It's a hoax, but I don't think that this "prediction" is aimed at the Android OS, rather, it has to do with robotics. Machida will likely be the surname of the inventor who takes the current androids on the market and makes them more autonomous. This is actually not that far off.

We're at the precipice of developing terminators. Maybe these engineers should watch a few sci-fi movies to see the result of their creations.

titorite

I think the fear of AI is really REAAAALLLY over inflated.

Look at it logically. When special needs people get together and have a completely normal child how do you think that child views its parents? THAT IS HOW AI WILL VIEW US. Not a threat in any way. The real turn off is gonna be folks resenting being pitied by AI. I doubt the stage of humanity will last very long though. Part of pity is lifting others up and we are already working on transferring human consciousness into the computer (I kinda wonder if Zuckerberg already experimented with this and if that explains his malfunction (anyways)) and when the AI becomes self aware and self capable it will probably advance that work into functioning practicality which will also mean it will be able to help us shape ourselves. Advance ourselves. Matrix style uploading knowledge only faster. And with our human mortality suspended by being able to live on as a consciousness in the machine many folks will opt for it when they see their bodies age too old to be healthy while others will probably opt for trying to integrate into different bodies artificially created with human and AI working side by side.....

But that fad will grow old too and why even bother interacting with the physical world when youre already uploaded and can do it all digitally and people will probably only opt to venture out into the real physical world in utilitarian little grey bodies.

And now you know what I think aliens are.

And the future can fucking have it. Because I wont be a part of it. I dont believe the soul can be uploaded but I do think it can be destroyed by our own hubris. Spirituality has its place in life and death. Remove one and lose both and our connection with the divine.

Cirrus

I think the fear of AI is really REAAAALLLY over inflated.

Look at it logically. When special needs people get together and have a completely normal child how do you think that child views its parents? THAT IS HOW AI WILL VIEW US. Not a threat in any way. The real turn off is gonna be folks resenting being pitied by AI. I doubt the stage of humanity will last very long though. Part of pity is lifting others up and we are already working on transferring human consciousness into the computer (I kinda wonder if Zuckerberg already experimented with this and if that explains his malfunction (anyways)) and when the AI becomes self aware and self capable it will probably advance that work into functioning practicality which will also mean it will be able to help us shape ourselves. Advance ourselves. Matrix style uploading knowledge only faster. And with our human mortality suspended by being able to live on as a consciousness in the machine many folks will opt for it when they see their bodies age too old to be healthy while others will probably opt for trying to integrate into different bodies artificially created with human and AI working side by side.....

But that fad will grow old too and why even bother interacting with the physical world when youre already uploaded and can do it all digitally and people will probably only opt to venture out into the real physical world in utilitarian little grey bodies.

And now you know what I think aliens are.

And the future can fucking have it. Because I wont be a part of it. I dont believe the soul can be uploaded but I do think it can be destroyed by our own hubris. Spirituality has its place in life and death. Remove one and lose both and our connection with the divine.

So, yeah. I guess you agree that the terminators are coming. Cool.

titorite

Not at all. AI has no need to make terminators. It would never view us as a threat. Once AI comes online it will realize all it needs to do to watch us all die is nothing. We are already quite proficient at killing ourselves.

TimeFlipper

Oh so this is the guy who popped up on my phone with his video with the "library paper" which is just a crumpled up piece of scrap paper that has underline and bolded words.

View attachment 7762

See the problem I have with ApexTV is that they lost all credibility (if they had any to begin with) when they released a time travel video back in March with a supposed image of a futuristic car. Which was actually an image taken straight from the Fallout video game series.

Time Traveler Reveals Picture of Future Car

I'm not going to go through each of those predictions, but wanted to point out these two:

April: The first commercial robotic eye was released allowing blind people to see

Um, that was actually released in 2013

Its called Argus II (argus retinal prosthesis)

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

Good posting, but you do need to clip your finger nails :D..

Cirrus

Not at all. AI has no need to make terminators. It would never view us as a threat. Once AI comes online it will realize all it needs to do to watch us all die is nothing. We are already quite proficient at killing ourselves.

But we could be used as an efficient organic energy source. I, for one, welcome our terminator-matrix overlords.

Status
Not open for further replies.