I am From 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.

midsummerlight

Of course ApexTv has millions of views, they use very compelling video titles, thats designed to "catch the eye" (y):D..
However, the truth is they probably also have millions of disbelievers, judging from the amount of replies they get, take a good read of them sometimes o_O:D..

Personally i love watching their spoof videos, they make me laugh for most of the day, and i always give them a "like"!! (y):LOL:..

Excellent point. I have to give myself a good stick in the ribs for my humorless tendencies. It’s always good to have a laugh and make life feel smoother!

DarbyII

Hello Paranormalis,

My name is Noah, and I am a time traveler from the year 2030. You may know me from my numerous interviews with ApexTV, the Daily Star, and news shows across the world.

ApexTV recently introduced me to this forum, saying it could be a good way to spread my story.

In summary, I was sent to the year 2017 from the year 2030 as part of a mission to analyze the cartels in south America and Mexico. Long story short, my team was fired halfway during the mission, leaving us stranded in the year 2017 and now the year 2018. I was granted clearance to go back to 2030, however I chose to come back to 2018 after seeing my family so further spread the truth about time travel.

If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Thanks!

So, let's see if we have this correct. You've already left a digital footprint on TV and in the print media, you've left one on the Internet here and plan to leave more. You come from 2030, meaning your digital footprint was 13 years in the past with respect to your original launch point. And somehow you didn't know that half way through your mission you would be canned and stranded here?

Why is it that societies so ungodly advanced that they can invent time travel tend to fail to take a look at history before embarking on their journeys? I mean the whole idea of time travel intimately involves the study of history. So why did you fail to Google (or whatever the search engine is in 2030) yourself, your target - anything - to see if you are mentioned in the history?

Seems the truth about time travel is time travelers forget why they travel in time.

Oh,

Hello Einstein. I'm just here to read the meter. I haven't posted on a TT site in years. So far, nothing has changed. (y)

Cirrus

So, let's see if we have this correct. You've already left a digital footprint on TV and in the print media, you've left one on the Internet here and plan to leave more. You come from 2030, meaning your digital footprint was 13 years in the past with respect to your original launch point. And somehow you didn't know that half way through your mission you would be canned and stranded here?

Why is it that societies so ungodly advanced that they can invent time travel tend to fail to take a look at history before embarking on their journeys? I mean the whole idea of time travel intimately involves the study of history. So why did you fail to Google (or whatever the search engine is in 2030) yourself, your target - anything - to see if you are mentioned in the history?

Sure under the theory that time and destiny are linear but we have no clue if that's the case. If it is the case, then there is no such thing as free will.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Seems the truth about time travel is time travelers forget why they travel in time.

Oh,

Hello Einstein. I'm just here to read the meter. I haven't posted on a TT site in years. So far, nothing has changed. (y)

Hi Darby

Just the usual drive-by hoaxers. Although there was a guy a while back that did pass my time traveler test.

Tweety

How advance is 2030 in terms of mental illness research and cures? I'm suffering from schizophrenia and I wish I lived in a timeline wherein human kind is advanced enough to cure mental illness. Interestingly I will be 30 yrs old by 2030 so I will live to tell the tale about how advance humans will be at that year.
I have agoraphobia and it gets worse in mid to old age. Mental Illness therapy has come a long way. Now there is therapy by Skype, apps, and great anti anxiety meds. They no longer lock ppl up in cuckoo nests and throw away the key which was a way in the 70s and 80s.

TimeFlipper

I have agoraphobia and it gets worse in mid to old age. Mental Illness therapy has come a long way. Now there is therapy by Skype, apps, and great anti anxiety meds. They no longer lock ppl up in cuckoo nests and throw away the key which was a way in the 70s and 80s.

I sincerely hope that the therapy for you quickly relieves your anxiety..

Alexis Everson

Oh,

This I just dont unnerstand at all. I mean, Darbyll is an expert so he ovviiously knows whats going on. Its funny and Darbyll totally called him out! Way to go!!

I can totally imangne that the stories he tells online now will appear like on back to the future when Martys brother disappears in the pick, right? So why cant they just SEE (hello?!?!) the stories appear b4 he leaves? I mean, this guy TOTALLY didnt do his research at all.

Thanks Darbyll for calling out this poser. Ugh, why cant we just talk to REAAAAALLLL time travelers like John Titor?!?!?!?!?!? Anybody saw him recently? What about the John Titor 2 guy? People said he was fake, but how do we know? Right?

xoxoxoxo
LEXXXXXXXY
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.