I am From 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Will Greece be involved into a war until 2030? Any other natural destruction in Greece and which year?

Cirrus

I can totally imangne that the stories he tells online now will appear like on back to the future when Martys brother disappears in the pick, right? So why cant they just SEE (hello?!?!) the stories appear b4 he leaves? I mean, this guy TOTALLY didnt do his research at all.

You might want to watch Back to the Future. Any of the three movies works. I'll wait.

Codename:Jack

Hello Paranormalis,

My name is Noah, and I am a time traveler from the year 2030. You may know me from my numerous interviews with ApexTV, the Daily Star, and news shows across the world.

ApexTV recently introduced me to this forum, saying it could be a good way to spread my story.

In summary, I was sent to the year 2017 from the year 2030 as part of a mission to analyze the cartels in south America and Mexico. Long story short, my team was fired halfway during the mission, leaving us stranded in the year 2017 and now the year 2018. I was granted clearance to go back to 2030, however I chose to come back to 2018 after seeing my family so further spread the truth about time travel.

If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Thanks!

I saw your videos on apextv, and in the last you said you would show your time machine, if it's possible, different from the other's that posted a very few components of the supposed time machine, can you detail the main components and how they work, and if possible show the hole machine, not only few things , like keyboard and some computer pieces, I believe that what you said in those videos are worth to be listened, and I truly want to confirm that you are a real time traveler, (without offence), but there is so many fake travelers, that show nonsense things, that I am being discouraged from building my on time machine, and I am working under the codename jack, even if I succeed doing my machine, I will travel under this name, and I also want to ask, do you know any traveller named jack ? If so can you tell me a little bit about him ? I appreciate if you could answer all these questions, I really want to hear what you have to say. Thank you. And I apologize for so many questions :l...

The_Observer

A.I is too complex for this time period. Proper A.I would need to be organic and not a bunch of wires and motors. A computer only operates within is program even if given free will, it will only be naughts and ones.

True AI will exist on quantum computers which unlike classical computers, are basically interdimensional computational devices. IE: a device that utilizes multiple universes and states of existence to perform multiple calculations simultaneously. In a classical sense, computer bits are either 1 or 0 but not both. Only with quantum mechanics can you look at it being both simultaneously until you collapse the array function.

The_Observer

AI is already a reality in this time period. I can see this aint a subject you follow. Or the news. Just today Drudge was headlining a new break through in AI and how it was using intuition to guide its choices. We've already begun to cross the rubicon. It's just a matter of time till we reach the other side.

But fear not, the fear mongering of a dying Stephan Hawking was just that, the paranoia of an elderly dying man that could feel the inevitable creeping up upon him. AI isn't gonna wipe out the human race anymore than Aliens are gonna take over earth and steal all the earth women. A.I. is just gonna offer us the choice to join it in the digital landscape... I would advise against it because you cant upload a soul and life has no meaning without death but what do I know, im just a religious zealot.

AI is not a reality in this timeline yet. It has been in its theoretical infancy for the last several decades. Even today there is no quantum computer - only simulations of quantum computers so to speak. Even the existence of a single or small series of qbits is not a quantum computer. Even if quantum computers existed today we still don't even have a programming language for them or a real way to use them. Today I would say quantum computers are in their mechanical infancy similar to how we had those old electric analog processing computers back in the 30's. This can be debated and is easily a controversial topic. It's even debated today if the Turing test has been passed and there are many claims that it has been. It has not.

Michael_28

As I implied, time travel isn’t possible. Access to other dimensions is. It would be as if your 2 dimensional and access the third dimension, you are now superior to the other 2 dimensional beings. After the earth becomes at peace for a moment in time the UN will turn on religion. Russia will go away much like the Soviet Union. This all happens shortly. It is impossible to go into the future. There is no such thing as time machines. Time is infinite, being alive for hundreds of years is irrelevant, Age becomes irrelevant. The earth is beautiful and plentiful. Loved ones that we lost are with us. I’m using myself to post these things and it’s such a beautiful thing. He can’t understand what he is writing or comprehend it. There is no nuclear holocaust. War on religion is the only thing that takes place.

Status
Not open for further replies.