I am From 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

did usa and russia have a new clear war and did that asteriod hit the earth around the time of that war before 2030

Steve, i have no idea what you are talking about o_O..

America and Russia were involved in the "cold war", that started in about 1947 and lasted for nearly 45 years, which was about ideological and economic differences between the two countries...

There was never any "Nuclear War" between America and Russia, although both countries were testing many Atomic bombs, and the Americans also tested the Hydrogen bomb back in 1951....
What asteroid are you talking about and where did it land? :confused:...

steven chiverton

it was online nostradamus's predictions and about trump to they said the meteor impact around the time of the war between usa and russia no date given just 2019 only no month or week im not saying there was a new clear war just that it was a prediction for 2019 if you bothered to read it properly if your from the future 2030 then you can look back at the past to 2019 and comfirm it if it did happen

Kairos

did usa and russia have a new clear war and did that asteriod hit the earth around the time of that war before 2030

In 2028 a meteor hit the Pacific Ocean. It destroyed about a third of the fish stocks and a substantial number of ships and boats. The red tide that thing caused was nearly global. There was another piece of that rock out there (they were a rubble pile), and it's slated to hit Asia in 2034. It's called Wormwood or something like that, but we will figure out how to stop it. Emperor Trump has legislation to build a ship that will move it to a different trajectory, and the democrats surely won't try to override the veto.

TimeFlipper

it was online nostradamus's predictions and about trump to they said the meteor impact around the time of the war between usa and russia no date given just 2019 only no month or week im not saying there was a new clear war just that it was a prediction for 2019 if you bothered to read it properly if your from the future 2030 then you can look back at the past to 2019 and comfirm it if it did happen

Looks like we will just have to wait around this year to see if the Nostradamus predictions about Russia going to nuclear war with America, and a Meteor impact on Earth will actually happen, personally i dont think it will.....
Steve, i`m not bothered about reading up on Nostradamus, i leave all of that to your very good self cobber (y):D..

Kairos

Ah Shit. I just skipped ahead to 2040. Shit is bad. The democrats vetoed the bill to build a ship that would stop Wormwood from hitting the Earth. Most of Asia was wiped out. There is this democrat now who is the world leader. People are worshiping him like a god. They don't have cash, though. Lots of advances in medicine and economics. You can get anything you need with a simple chip implant on your forehead or right hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.