I am From 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.

titorite

Steve, i have no idea what you are talking about o_O..

America and Russia were involved in the "cold war", that started in about 1947 and lasted for nearly 45 years, which was about ideological and economic differences between the two countries...

There was never any "Nuclear War" between America and Russia, although both countries were testing many Atomic bombs, and the Americans also tested the Hydrogen bomb back in 1951....
What asteroid are you talking about and where did it land? :confused:...
Bruh, that was the perfect oppritunity for a muddy water joke or a new coke joke....

Ah the new coke wars, so much more devestating than the new clear wars....

Ahhhhhh now it just seems stale, the opportunity has passed
I demand you barrow a time machine from HRDkid to go back into the past to take proper advantage of that perfect set up.

steven chiverton

this is a bit of topic but i need your brains time flipper i may get a faster answer than having to wait on a youtube question to be replied to anyone can help here, ive bought a blackstar fly3 amp from over east here for my ghost radio design but the only details i can find on its size is width and height and depth but no mention on the length so i want to design a rig for it before i get it in the mail as i may not be able to secure my pvc made pedal plate to it as its small size may mean i have to make some kind of rig for it , as for the height and depth i thought they was the same but even i cant understand size measurements they used and especially when it dosent describe length from one end to the other in it

TimeFlipper

this is a bit of topic but i need your brains time flipper i may get a faster answer than having to wait on a youtube question to be replied to anyone can help here, ive bought a blackstar fly3 amp from over east here for my ghost radio design but the only details i can find on its size is width and height and depth but no mention on the length so i want to design a rig for it before i get it in the mail as i may not be able to secure my pvc made pedal plate to it as its small size may mean i have to make some kind of rig for it , as for the height and depth i thought they was the same but even i cant understand size measurements they used and especially when it dosent describe length from one end to the other in it

Hi Steve...The Dimensions are, 170mm width x 126mm height x 102mm length, all in millimeters (mm) :)..
When you look at the amp from the front of it, where it says "Blackstar", that is the total Width of it which is 170mm..
The height is obviously as stated, 126mm, and the length is 106mm...I hope this helps you Cobber :)..

Last edited:

steven chiverton

Hi Steve...The Dimensions are, 170mm width x 126mm height x 102mm length, all in millimeters (mm) :)..
When you look at the amp from the front of it, where it says "Blackstar", that is the total Width of it which is 170mm..
The height is obviously as stated, 126mm, and the length is 106mm...I hope this helps you Cobber :)..
thanks with the amp facing you so you have the front the top dials also face you so the width is from end to end at the front which is the same as the length i wanted, a supplier of musical stuff said the length is the same at both end s of the amp whether its facing you or your looking at one end of it as then the distance between that end and the opposite end is the length they dont use length in the measurements if the amp is facing you its then called width so look at the end and measure the distance from one end to the opposite end and you have a distance which can be translated to length to

steven chiverton

thanks with the amp facing you so you have the front the top dials also face you so the width is from end to end at the front which is the same as the length i wanted, a supplier of musical stuff said the length is the same at both end s of the amp whether its facing you or your looking at one end of it as then the distance between that end and the opposite end is the length they dont use length in the measurements if the amp is facing you its then called width so look at the end and measure the distance from one end to the opposite end and you have a distance which can be translated to length to
amp never arrived the seller had problems with the dispatchers so they sent another one this time with tracking so i have to wait another week and meanwhile they still investigating the first one and where it is. even time travelers who went missing or got killed have souls so with the ghost box im putting together i hope to contact these time travelers and find out what went wrong and how they can time travel, they cant cover up this not if a ghost speaks out

NITRO

Hello Paranormalis,

My name is Noah, and I am a time traveler from the year 2030. You may know me from my numerous interviews with ApexTV, the Daily Star, and news shows across the world.

ApexTV recently introduced me to this forum, saying it could be a good way to spread my story.

In summary, I was sent to the year 2017 from the year 2030 as part of a mission to analyze the cartels in south America and Mexico. Long story short, my team was fired halfway during the mission, leaving us stranded in the year 2017 and now the year 2018. I was granted clearance to go back to 2030, however I chose to come back to 2018 after seeing my family so further spread the truth about time travel.

If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Thanks!
you don't answer to any questions..

NITRO

Allow a real time traveler to answer that one.... In theory..! Ancient mystics may have stumbled on a means of time travel that is completely organic in nature... The techniques of the ancient fakirs are used such a suspended animation to go forward in time, by the people of my time...
@HARRIET (B) why are you dont answer the questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.