Interview I am from the future and I'm here to educate you

TimeFlipper

Yes! And there is lots of good someone with a time machine could do too. But that never happens. Just like our other recent fake time traveler "HeraldOfLies" whose only interest was in promoting lies and deception.

Speak of the Devil, and look who turns up! :LOL:

TimeFlipper

I've already explained the limitations to my time travel. But would you be prepared to write a letter and bury it in a tin box. Tell me the location of the box and I will go Back to the Future" I've always wanted to say that and dig it up. I will then read out the letter in Mr Stein's interview if it's genuine.

I will take up your challenge (y):LOL:..

HeraldOfTruth

Yes! And there is lots of good someone with a time machine could do too. But that never happens. Just like our other recent fake time traveler "HeraldOfLies" whose only interest was in promoting lies and deception.

I never promoted lies and deception. If you were paying attention, I was showing you how you have been lied to and clearly said I want a world without lies and that I did what I did to expose the other fake time travelers. You can choose to believe otherwise but that doesn’t make it true.

Speak of the Devil, and look who turns up! :LOL:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I never promoted lies and deception. If you were paying attention, I was showing you how you have been lied to and clearly said I want a world without lies and that I did what I did to expose the other fake time travelers. You can choose to believe otherwise but that doesn’t make it true.

What I believe is you are now being disobedient to me, your master.