Interview I am from the future and I'm here to educate you

TimeFlipper

I've read the bullshit you posted. Not one person here believes you. Perhaps you can help a member here who ran over her child by accident and is in desperate need of someone with a time machine to help her.

You could always propose the "front page headlines of 3 individual US newspapers on January 13th 2021"...Nobody ever took that test up ;):D..

Starlite

I've read the bullshit you posted. Not one person here believes you. Perhaps you can help a member here who ran over her child by accident and is in desperate need of someone with a time machine to help her.
I've already explained the limitations to my time travel. But would you be prepared to write a letter and bury it in a tin box. Tell me the location of the box and I will go Back to the Future" I've always wanted to say that and dig it up. I will then read out the letter in Mr Stein's interview if it's genuine.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You could always propose the "front page headlines of 3 individual US newspapers on January 13th 2021"...Nobody ever took that test up ;):D..

Yes! And there is lots of good someone with a time machine could do too. But that never happens. Just like our other recent fake time traveler "HeraldOfLies" whose only interest was in promoting lies and deception.

Starlite

Yes! And there is lots of good someone with a time machine could do too. But that never happens. Just like our other recent fake time traveler "HeraldOfLies" whose only interest was in promoting lies and deception.
Did you not read my reply @Einstein I offered what I think is an acceptable solution.