Interview I am from the future and I'm here to educate you

HeraldOfTruth

What's your story @HeraldOfTruth are you a time traveler like @Starlite do you know each other?

No I am not a time traveler. I posed as one to show people here how they were being deceived by other fake travelers who prey on their desires, use dangerous equipment like the HDR to “time travel” and encourage others to do so.

I also am writing a book about time travel and posing as one also helped me see how people would react to a time traveler in real time.

I've already explained the limitations to my time travel. But would you be prepared to write a letter and bury it in a tin box. Tell me the location of the box and I will go Back to the Future" I've always wanted to say that and dig it up. I will then read out the letter in Mr Stein's interview if it's genuine.

I wrote a letter and buried it in an old Iron Man lunchbox underneath the grill next to building 12 in The Park At Laurel Oaks apartment complex in Florida... Answer the three questions written in the letter if you are a real time traveler.

Why wait until the interview? Do it as soon as you can unless you can’t, at which point you are fake. Not that you had anyone convinced.

F Stein

No I am not a time traveler. I posed as one to show people here how they were being deceived by other fake travelers who prey on their desires, use dangerous equipment like the HDR to “time travel” and encourage others to do so.

I also am writing a book about time travel and posing as one also helped me see how people would react to a time traveler in real time.
That's a story in itself, absolutely fascinating. Can you get me up to speed on your story by giving me some background.

Jedi963

But it doesn't matter what day it is when you time travel. And just help us get rid of corona if your from the future. I tried to go to 2018 last week it brought me to 2004. Dummy me should have came on here. 83 percent now.
What went wrong 14 years difference?

F Stein

I wrote a letter and buried it in an old Iron Man lunchbox underneath the grill next to building 12 in The Park At Laurel Oaks apartment complex in Florida... Answer the three questions written in the letter if you are a real time traveler.
Isn't that place next to Lake Talmo? Can you rise to the challenge @Starlite ?