I am Jesus

lamdo263

How exactly do you "Read in tongues??"

:unsure:
First over it's a step up language that may not be based in normal to use human syntax. Speaking In Tongues being an ecstatic language is based from an information feed from the spiritual plane to that person's sensory cortex of understanding, but only within that inter-relational prose of understanding the sender, which in this case may be angels.

The religion The Shakers reportedly experience an angelic link during their prayer ceremonies. the shaker religion wiki - Search

Also to note, during the Betty Andreasson encounters, there were periods demonstrated under hypnosis that Betty spoke an ecstatic language that would be classified as speaking on tongues. the betty andreasson case - Search

In the later part of these reports there was a doctor of theology from Hebrew University in Iseral that recorded and attempted to translate what Betty, a specialized type of ET was exposing her to. His interpretations were, that it was a very early form of ancient Hebrew dialect, not fully known or even in use in the modern sense any longer.

Pentecostals sometimes speak in tongues, actually more often I should say. the penticostal belif - Search

Beholder

Do you really have to ask that???? Or are you being sarcastic and i just haven't caught on.
jesus-will-save-you.jpg

We are talking about this guy, of course. Jesus comes with his pickup truck when his ése has a problem.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Do you really have to ask that???? Or are you being sarcastic and i just haven't caught on.

Every once in a while people get bored and try to poke the beehive. I wouldn't be surprised if another member is a part of it.
Whatever. That's all I gotta say.

Angela isn't Jesus. Amen.