I Am John Titor

TempusErusRerum_0

Radiation- Cherenkov radiation is present. However, in such radiation, lights is emitted in a cone in front of the particle.

Oil on Mars- The world hasn't widely come to a conclusion about life on Mars quite yet. In 2015, NASA finds bodies of water about 2 miles under the surface and life on Mars opinion changes.

Tron1

who wins the world series time changes relevant? red sox? if you follow sports is there a lockout for the nfl too ?

Tron1

will someone answer my question if the red sox win the series will time end next year?
the bruins won the stanley cup that didn't end time!!! wtf john titor are you there please e mail me @ [email protected] please

where is your station i need to go back to 2001 where before 9/11/ was and warn my friend jeremy or half brother of his death please someone help me

kcwildman

Beastmaster
A commonly ignored obstacle to time travel is the simple fact that the universe can only hold so much matter. This is commonly referred to as the "Bucket Factor" by our engineers. Again we refer you to Dr. VonSchnelling's notes:

Imagine zat zee universe is a bucket. zis bucket is full of water to zee brim. Zuppose now that a time traveller from zee future arrives in zis universe. Pretend zat your fist is zee time traveller. Plunge your fist into zee bucket. Water spills from zee bucket. You have just filled the universe with more mass zan it can zupport. You have just exploded zee universe. Zat is not good.

And what of the universe zat the time traveller has just left? Zere is now less mass in that universe zan zere should be. Zee inevitable conclusion is zat zuch an action would cause and immediate black hole zat would swallow zee entire universe. Zat is not good, either.

a bank account don't answer this now do it

kcwildman

Beastmaster
sorry to keep showing up,, I know that I said seeyah,, but I just can't get enough.. I simply must keep hope alive in my life..
a simple I don't know.... good..... I can deal with that....I don't fully understand alot of what Grayson talks about but he does and thats good enough for me ..I can always see the logic of it...
the whole bank account thing still makes no sence....
while a fake ID. may gain access to the grounds of the site, it will not work to enter the more controlled areas. as the number of people with clearence is small and well known to the guards....
also if the point of manifestation happens to be near the cieling, how high can you jump?????or inside the collision chamber????
unless you happen to be a duplicate of a known person with clearence well (HUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM)
so from your early'er post.....it was decided by whom to speak in riddles????
1...is there a cop squad that governs T.T./ muti.vers. travel????
2....do they retrieve offenders or terminate them?????
3....are you aloud to go forward in time????
4.....have you been there the future and back????
5....are you alloud to interviene if all does not go well at CERN????
sorry to edit but had some after thoughts

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok I might be a little slow some times, but I do get there just the same:eek:
tempus= time/occation
erus= master/lord
rerum= no translation
ddduuuhhhhhaaaa.....is this spose to be funny?????

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree the whole oil on Mars thing isn't the most convincing far fetched argument I heard of. I'd like to know how oil came to exist on Mars. I gotta say, I can't find of any sort of events that could have given Mars a chance to harbor oil beneath its surface.

I'd like to know more! :)

TempusErusRerum_0

Tempus erus rerum- Backwards is Event Lord of Time.

During the formation of the solar system and about 1 million years after the Earth-Thea collision, the failed star Jupiter gave off a substantial amount of gas. One of it's moons, Nortal, exited the orbit around Jupiter and collided with Mars. Frozen phytoplankton were transferred into Mars' small water reservoirs, and life evolved over millions of years

fulcanelli

Question, could you use these portals to travel to and bring your wife back so you can have a threesome? technically it would not be cheating.