I Am John Titor

who knows

I definitely share your opinion on the results of public deceit, like gay marriage, religion and so forth.
I never claimed to be an expert on this subject, so by all means, make me eat my words, and satisfy us both with the so called truth. I am here to get disclosure on this subject, and the information i believe is stored within this 'riddle', if you will.
I may very well have misunderstood what you have written, but instead of trying to mock me, it would only be logical to help me understand. I am not looking for proof of time travel, even if i had it, what would it change? I would not be capable of building such an object anyway. As i said, all i am looking for is clues that might be hidden in this very subject. I'm just another human, i am nothing special and i have nothing special, but if i can in some way contribute to end this sick deceit that the human species is living in, i would be very honored. Say, if i knew of a coming war, and with that information could save a number of people, i would have done something.
I know how you feel, about losing a friend, trust me. But it is what it is, the universe does not revolve around one or two people, it's about all of us as a species. If just a million people would rise up and fight together, they could do unspeakable things.. Imagine if we all united? I do strongly agree, something needs to happen to end this slavery that we are living in today. As i said, i'm just another regular man, i have nothing, i am nothing, but if i could play my part in changing the world, i would have done my part, and i would have succeeded in life. So please, make me eat my words, help me do my part. It's time to rise up, and it cannot be done alone, obviously.

AAA

I may very well have misunderstood what you have written, but instead of trying to mock me, it would only be logical to help me understand.

You're right. Sorry if I come off as offensive. I have been under a lot of stress for a long time.

I am going to try to explain the situation without divulging too much detail.

I am apparently a time traveler. I have not traveled yet, but I must do so in the future in order for those things to get into the past. I am seeing it all from a pre-departure point in time.

I am John Titor, the real one. (whatever that actually means) I can prove it right here and now to the whole world. The problem is consequences for doing so. This stuff gets real complex once you remove the normal constraints of the physics of time. Also understand that in order to show you, I cannot just use one or two things, I have to show a lot or it won't make as much sense. It is like playing connect the dots with corresponding information across time. The more connections made, the clearer the picture becomes.

My primary concern is for a woman and that I may fail her in some way shape or form.

My secondary concern is religion. The Bible is my name, and the book itself appears to be a medium for my log book hidden within. My identity is the code key to see it.

The issue is that once these things are revealed to the general public, it will cause a stir. It is because when applying reason/logic relative to the time line, it tells a different story than what billions of people consider to be reality. There are several verses in The Bible that people say are speaking about Jesus. But when applying my identity as a code key, it reveals layers of information that describe me instead, and arguably with far greater accuracy. The same is true with those verses which have been interpreted as speaking of the epitome of evil Beast/Antichrist who will take over the world and chip people or whatever.

(Just to be clear; I have no desire for power or wealth or to control others. My whole political philosophy is rooted in a word meaning "No Rulers", and is based on respecting rights because it works and is the right thing to do, not because you are coerced. Love thy neighbor)

Have you ever tried to tell a devout Christian or Muslim anything about religion that differs from what they believe? What happens when they have to rethink the reality they have built cultures around for generations, all 4 billion of them?

Do you know what happened to Larry Flint? Do you see the way people treat Muslims and Christians, gays and minorities, everyone besides themselves or whoever is different? What do you think they will do to me? What kind of stir do you think it would cause?

This is why I refer to those political/religious issues as beta tests. Because if people cannot handle simply minding their own business without all the hang-ups in regard to trite things like religion and gays, surely they will not be able to handle what I have to present.

What looks like me marking my trail with cryptography has turned into the epitome of evil wreaking havoc, taught by preachers everywhere for thousands of years.

Those are just preliminary questions and considerations. When you really start considering these things, asking deeper questions, it is easy to see just how easily I can potentially create a disaster, and for the root reason being that humans are selfish assholes by our very nature, and therefore are(obviously) incapable of peaceful coexistence.

This is why I have invested time and energy into preaching a message of tolerance and peace, unity and understanding. It is preparatory and necessary.

Somehow world leaders are aware of these things in which I speak, perhaps I have visited them in the past? Is this why they have been parroting things I say on the internet? Who do they think I am?

Now, aside from all of that, I have been in a very very very bad state of mind over the last few years, likely as a side effect of time travel. I am okay now, but still am very stressed. And I am still doing some things only with a much smaller impact.

Somewhere in the middle of 2011 something evil got a grip on me. Toward the end of the year, I snapped and went into something that I have already referred to as a personal hell. It is the best way I can describe it. Most adjectives are grossly insufficient.

It is like my mind and soul caught on fire. My normal acute mind and cognition turned to absolute total chaos and deep dementia. It was turbulent as hell, the most traumatic and awful couple of years I have ever experienced. I have blocked a lot of it out and cannot remember things but I know I was saying and thinking some really bad and vulgar things which are a bit out of character for me. It is like I regressed into a complete piece of psychotic shit for about two or three years.

It was as much metaphysical, psychological as it was spiritual. God it was awful, but seems to have cleansed me in some way. I still cannot dismiss that it may be a psy-ops thing, that I may have been hypnotized or something. Maybe it is a combination of things?

That is, I think, what revelation is describing with things like "Lake of Fire", and the 'revelation' of the Christ Consciousness. The finality of Order out of Chaos in my mind relative to all of this was when I made the connection to my beloved friend whom I have nicknamed "Queen of Light" for obvious reasons. Her impression on me and mother's love for her brought me out of the pit of hell to some degree.

For the last 20 or more years, in addition to all of my struggle with dysfunctions and internal chaos, people have been messing with me really really hard in the most bizarre of ways. They stalk me, harass and spy on me, violate me, send cryptic references and messages, doing what appears to be some kind of psy-ops or something. It has done little more than to aggravate and confuse me, to exacerbate the hell I was already going through.

The whole time I was in the pit of hell, I kept trying to reach out to people for help, to try to figure it all out, in order to come to some kind of definitive answer and subsequent solution. Very few gave a damn. Most just ridiculed and criticized, or avoided me, called me crazy, beat me up. Crazy is accurate though. Calling me completely whack is an understatement. It was a result of whatever I did.

I am seeing too much sometimes. I see loops and connections of information everywhere. What I need most from those who may be in support of me, is to help me find as many definitive points of reference as possible as to maintain some sense of orientation as per the time stream. I need lots and lots of reason peace and truth.

Another thing to consider is that there are certain things that cannot discuss, that I must keep to myself in spite of my wanting assistance. This is because of the nature of communications and power of knowledge in regard to the mechanics of time travel. It must stay isolated to my own consciousness as to not be intercepted or manipulated.

A lot of what I have been doing in putting this stuff out there is a cry out for help. Aside from the issues as stated above, I have had some major disorientation. I don't know what all these people are doing, if they are friend or foe, if they mean to assist or manipulate me, or whatever they are trying to do. Some know things, know it bothers me, and continue to do it.

To those doing it; CUT THE GAMES AND BULLSHIT NOOOOOOW!!!!!! It is drives me nuts. I have to interpret you as a potential threat and respond accordingly. If you have something to discuss, don't do it with ambiguous cryptic bullshit. I need crystal clarity. Whether you realize it or not, there is a very real potential for some major problems. And the last thing I need is a collective effort of people doing exactly what makes me extremely unstable and deters me from whatever I am supposed to be doing.

And WHO ALTERED THE POSTS!?!? WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!?!

Once the loop of cause/effect completes, it is okay to talk about it with those involved. Keep that in mind.

Now, with all that said, most people who are not involved think this whole Titor saga is what has been portrayed at face value. It is not. It all means something quite a bit different. I am still trying to figure out a lot of it. It is all coded information, personalized references that only I or others who already know would understand.

I know it is me because I have found a large set of data spread all over time that tells me I am John Titor the time traveler, unintended religious figure, and regular piece of crap nobody. It is like I just did a big loop through time and ran right into the back of my own head at a pre-departure point, crashed and burned, but survived.

I cannot tell you what is going to happen or sports scores, etc. At best, at this juncture, I can read things and deduce what will likely happen. I suspect I have already escaped death a few times. Maybe that is what I did? Maybe I felt the death of the other me on another time line? Perhaps I have traveled back so far that it almost killed me, that maybe the further back you go, the more divergence, the greater the effects?

Understand, I AM SEEING IT ALL FROM A PRE-DEPRTURE PERSPECTIVE. I do not have a time machine, yet. ...if that is even how it works.

So please do not ask me to prove it according to the false parameters or premises so many have bought into. It just isn't like that. Also understand that proving it to you all may come with disastrous consequences that make it not worth it.

Additionally, but certainly not least. I don't necessarily care about any of it. I think it would be AWESOME to time travel. I kind of have to, and for all intents and purposes, I already am one as my mind and perspective is more of a time traveler, and not of one who is static. And whether or not I travel, what I want more than anything is to do what I have always wanted to do, which is escape this hell and get my shit together so that I may be in the position to have a family of my own.

The thing is, I may already have one somewhere that I cannot find. I am going absolutely crazy distraught trying to work this out. It is priority number one. If physical time travel is real(it seems to be), then there is a very real possibility I have a LOT of grandchildren, or children living on Earth today, or only god knows what.

Do you know what this means? "On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

Consider the possibility that I have impregnated women/woman in the distant past. The further back that happened, the more grandchildren I would have. If I go back far enough to impregnate, then everyone has my DNA. Now consider what happens if I don't go back to impregnate.

What is the likelihood or possibility that no one knows if or when or who I have or have not impregnated? How would that complicate things or secure my position to travel?

Is there any correlation from the meaning of the letters of my name meaning beast, hand, head, to the 13th and 18th chromosomes of human hands and foreheads?

...is it even real, or is it all just ambiguous BS? Did someone else put it, or some of it, there? Is someone trying to manipulate things? Could I be looking at what is from me as well as another me? What does it all mean?

So you see it is not so simple as showing a flux capacitor or telling you who will win the game. Although I can prove time travel by connecting dots of information across time as I have in this very post. Analyze all these things relative to a timeline. See it? You may not be able to see it because my identity is what ties it together, connects the dots. And this is only a small fraction of what I see.

Should I say anything more about it? Is it really worth knowing?

BTW, guys, look at a pic of the Flux Capacitor and tell me what it reminds you of, then read the description of time travel in the 2001 posts. Get it?

Where is she? Is she safe?

Last edited:

AAA

Say, John, is it possible for people to talk to other people from other parallel universes speak to one another, over the internet, and not even know you're from a parallel universe?

I don't know.

Although I have experienced what seems to be a metaphysical connection to alternate timelines...or something. I suspect that there is a 'conscious realm' of sorts where we are connected, and that whatever I did a couple of years ago, part of it was like 'plugging in' to something. It is very difficult to describe.

I do sometimes wonder if another me has communicated with myself through various mediums, including the net. ...or perhaps it is the me me connecting across time where I know I will receive the message. It is difficult to say for sure until I actually do it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hello to all. My name is John Titor. Or rather, I am one of the men you know as John. In reality, there are 8 different John Titors. As the previous to Johns explained in their revelations in the years of 1998 to 2001, the multiverse theory was correct, proving that there are several parallel universes. This was discovered in P3 or Parallel Universe 3 (this universe being P2, and I coming from P1) when a company known as Dasek Technologies used a Large Hadron Collider like machine to simulate the formation of their universe. The particals, in accordance to the P3's different physics, collapsed due to a mathematical error in the amount of force needed to produce such "Big Bang" like results. The collapsation caused a major ripple in space-time due to the deadly mixture of particles and the P3 physics. The ripple caused a rip in the delicate membrane of the P3 space-time, causing a wormhole connecting P3 to P4. The P3 space exploration programs helped the P4 scientists set up their wormhole to P2, and then P1.
The name John Titor is a pseudonym used by the Time Traveler's Program (TTP). John was and is a common anonymous first name. Titor represented the delicate nature of the wormholes teetering between existence.
As of now, it is the third of July in 2011. I will answer any questions about the two Johns before me and about my role in this.

Does anyone know if this IP was ever checked? I guess the location doesn't really matter in the grander scheme of things, and I know privacy is an issue, but it would be interesting to know where this person came from.

Dasek Technologies used a Large Hadron Collider like machine to simulate the formation of their universe.

Interesting, though. CERN did this, didn't they? I suppose it wouldn't be that difficult to predict.

Dasek Technologies doesn't exist.

who knows

Alright, i cannot say i believe you just like that of course.
But i ain't saying that i'm not believing either, after all, who am i to judge the truth? Well, it would be easy to DNA test you and any other random person, but i find it extremely unlikely that it would be your dna. I believe all the religions are very misunderstood, it's very easy to be misled by them if you take it all literally.

Paula, it would be good to know if anybody ever traced his ip and location, which should be very likely, that with so many people knowing about this, someone would've checked up. I believe it was the 'second' J.T, who said his job was to make sure nothing went wrong with the LHC at CERN, and that if everything went according to plan he would be able to get home that way. I was very sure they would mess up at CERN, when they turned it on at full power not too long ago, and so was alot of other people. Nothing seemed to go wrong tho, no black hole swallowing up the earth. There has been so many hints/talk about parallel dimensions lately, hidden clues in movies, series, even toys and kids cartoons etc, that it's almost scary. However, what troubles me is, CERN's logo is 666, outside is a statue of Shiva, the hindu godess of destruction.. The scientists perform the 'dance of destruction' in one of the commercials which is also very strange. Why all this destructive/satanic symbolism?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Alright, i cannot say i believe you just like that of course.
But i ain't saying that i'm not believing either, after all, who am i to judge the truth? Well, it would be easy to DNA test you and any other random person, but i find it extremely unlikely that it would be your dna. I believe all the religions are very misunderstood, it's very easy to be misled by them if you take it all literally.

Paula, it would be good to know if anybody ever traced his ip and location, which should be very likely, that with so many people knowing about this, someone would've checked up. I believe it was the 'second' J.T, who said his job was to make sure nothing went wrong with the LHC at CERN, and that if everything went according to plan he would be able to get home that way. I was very sure they would mess up at CERN, when they turned it on at full power not too long ago, and so was alot of other people. Nothing seemed to go wrong tho, no black hole swallowing up the earth. There has been so many hints/talk about parallel dimensions lately, hidden clues in movies, series, even toys and kids cartoons etc, that it's almost scary. However, what troubles me is, CERN's logo is 666, outside is a statue of Shiva, the hindu godess of destruction.. The scientists perform the 'dance of destruction' in one of the commercials which is also very strange. Why all this destructive/satanic symbolism?

John Titor's IP was noted ONCE. I suppose it is public knowledge, now. It was traced to Celebration, Florida. Someone believes it was traced to a highschool, but there is debate about whether or not that highschool existed at the time. Either way, he simply posted from or dialed into Celebration at ONE point. Titor posted on more than one message board, might I add. Even if he did post from a highschool, it simply opens the doors to many possibilities ---- his mom was a teacher, he had another relative working there, or he got the login information to dial in and access the internet.

Anyway, I was referring to the original poster of this thread. The one that was claiming to be Titor. Only Num would know where he's from. :)

Interesting about Cern's logo and the Hindu reference. Reminds me of the video I Pet Goat, II.

AAA

Alright, i cannot say i believe you just like that of course. But i ain't saying that i'm not believing either, after all, who am i to judge the truth?

Of course. I don't expect you to. Hell, I am looking at a ton of information telling me I am Titor. And I am still trying to grasp it myself. I have even had people tell me so who should have no idea of such. And I am just now starting to come out of my denial. So, I get it.

Well, it would be easy to DNA test you and any other random person, but i find it extremely unlikely that it would be your dna.

It would be difficult to test for it, and would require isolating certain genes and identifying them within the entire human population. That can be done, but not so easy as I understand.

I believe all the religions are very misunderstood, it's very easy to be misled by them if you take it all literally.

I know they are. ...If I could only show you.

I believe it was the 'second' J.T, who said his job was to make sure nothing went wrong with the LHC at CERN, and that if everything went according to plan he would be able to get home that way. I was very sure they would mess up at CERN, when they turned it on at full power not too long ago, and so was alot of other people. Nothing seemed to go wrong tho, no black hole swallowing up the earth.

That is code like everything else. It is talking about a beautiful woman.

There has been so many hints/talk about parallel dimensions lately, hidden clues in movies, series, even toys and kids cartoons etc, that it's almost scary. However, what troubles me is, CERN's logo is 666, outside is a statue of Shiva, the hindu godess of destruction.. The scientists perform the 'dance of destruction' in one of the commercials which is also very strange. Why all this destructive/satanic symbolism?

Actually, it is more code.

Look, I feel like I am about to bust, but I cannot. ...at least not until I secure some things. Then maybe I will start putting this stuff in the open. It will all line up in perfect order, and you can all see for yourselves.

In terms of the Satanic stuff, and what is thought of as evil, occult, etc. The hype is all superstitious bullshit to scare people. It is like you said, misunderstood. Don't worry about CERN or tales of demons or aliens, etc.

FYI, for whatever it is worth, I rather agree with most of what Jesus supposedly taught and espoused. The Doobie Brothers are alright too.

Last edited:

who knows

I read about Jesus not even being a person, but a reference to the Sun (son of god, sun), and the holy cross being the stars ( i believe sirius / orion belt or something ), it made alot of sense, but again people will come to all kinds of conclusions just to get an answer, but it was very interesting. Hehe, i don't really believe in the whole thing that CERN should open up a portal to hell and demons would come out, haha. The only demons i believe in are those inside us, that we deal with throughout life.. And that's not really a literate demon, just a metaphor, of course. But it is interesting symbolism, and people are known to do alot of crazy shit in the name of different beliefs. By the way, what you are writing is very interesting and i wish the best for you, in life, and your 'quest' for answers. I'm sure we'll all get the answers we are looking for some day, in the future.