I Am John Titor

TempusErusRerum_0

Hello to all. My name is John Titor. Or rather, I am one of the men you know as John. In reality, there are 8 different John Titors. As the previous to Johns explained in their revelations in the years of 1998 to 2001, the multiverse theory was correct, proving that there are several parallel universes. This was discovered in P3 or Parallel Universe 3 (this universe being P2, and I coming from P1) when a company known as Dasek Technologies used a Large Hadron Collider like machine to simulate the formation of their universe. The particals, in accordance to the P3's different physics, collapsed due to a mathematical error in the amount of force needed to produce such "Big Bang" like results. The collapsation caused a major ripple in space-time due to the deadly mixture of particles and the P3 physics. The ripple caused a rip in the delicate membrane of the P3 space-time, causing a wormhole connecting P3 to P4. The P3 space exploration programs helped the P4 scientists set up their wormhole to P2, and then P1.
The name John Titor is a pseudonym used by the Time Traveler's Program (TTP). John was and is a common anonymous first name. Titor represented the delicate nature of the wormholes teetering between existence.
As of now, it is the third of July in 2011. I will answer any questions about the two Johns before me and about my role in this.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
dear John
1.. is your appearing here and now a message to some one on this forum ?????
2.. do we here at the forum have a chance to change the direction of current events or are they set to happen no matter what we do?????
3.. how/why did this forum become your destation for this trip????
4... is some one here on this forum a primary person of the near future and it's direction?????
5... oh yeh is it me your looking for???
cause well I am one of a kind so to speak:eek:

TempusErusRerum_0

dear John
1.. is your appearing here and now a message to some one on this forum ?????
2.. do we here at the forum have a chance to change the direction of current events or are they set to happen no matter what we do?????
3.. how/why did this forum become your destation for this trip????
4... is some one here on this forum a primary person of the near future and it's direction?????
5... oh yeh is it me your looking for???
cause well I am one of a kind so to speak:eek:

1. I am revealing information about future time travel and the changes that your world may face.
2. Possibly. Our estimated projections before and after our warning efforts were different, but if we went to go see what would happen if we did not warn anyone, it would plunge us into a paradox.
3. This isn't my destination. My real objective is to make sure the time machine development at CERN and the Large Hadron Collider goes smoothly.
4. Yes, but they cannot know. Such a revelation causes a changed future.
5. Maybe. I guess time may tell.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
is the LHC and the reports of a man being caught there claiming to be from the future ....what you mean by going smoothly????
is there some threat of a sabature that would be desastourios????
cause quite frankly when he said there was only twinkies to eat in the future I had to laugh....
please tell me he was a nut and there are still good steaks and cold beer with a good cigar for after dinner
can you tell us if the current president is looked on with favor or as the beging of the fall?????

TempusErusRerum_0

is the LHC and the reports of a man being caught there claiming to be from the future ....what you mean by going smoothly????
is there some threat of a sabature that would be desastourios????
cause quite frankly when he said there was only twinkies to eat in the future I had to laugh....
please tell me he was a nut and there are still good steaks and cold beer with a good cigar for after dinner
can you tell us if the current president is looked on with favor or as the beging of the fall?????

It is only me and my P1 partner working on that situation. The man is really just a nut. As for your president, he is not really remembered. I cannot assure you that no disaster willbtake place, it may cause a wrinkle in space-time.

As for you, ZeoEmeraude, I have no proof of the universe that I came from. The wormhole fries all electronic equipment carried through. I thought that Coast to Coast AM would be an expected place for a "loon to turn up". I also submitted a registration to anomalies.net and TTI, but I have not had my ID accepted on either. This was the first available place.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
can you tell us if the flooding on the Missouri will cause any real problems with the nuke plants it is currently threating???
is the worst of the fukisihma plant melt down over or yet to come????
will the USA servive the current money crises we are in??????
did the leaders of the governments force all people to be implanted with RFID chips?????
do cars make it into the next century????
I realy like riding my Harley so it would piss me off good to learn I couldn't do it anymore????

kcwildman

Beastmaster
cool thanks thats all I realy wanted to know !!!!!!!!!
I kinda figured the other stuff will work its self out pretty quick as the ball is in motion already...
do we ever go back to the moon to start a settlement?????
do we make it to mars ?????
do we ever get off this mudball????

kcwildman

Beastmaster
oh wow if you can't bring any tech. throught the hole are you stuck here????
if you have a way to go back can I go with?????
cause I've had about all I can take of the foolishness of this world and I would realy love to see the future this world probb. won't even know I'm gone?????