i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

TimeFlipper

need to get gibbs to try a second time coil one to sit in like the montauk chair and one on the head then try the bar magnet on the chuckra and place the electromagnet towards it so it vibrates the magnet and do its magic then to see if this works

You have rekindled my interest for building a 12 foot Delta-T -Antenna, with me sat perched in the middle of it :LOL:..
The DTA would obviously have the basic rotating Electromagnetic radio frequencies, along with an amplified White Noise source, for the correlation factor (y):giggle:..

dimension-1hacker

You have rekindled my interest for building a 12 foot Delta-T -Antenna, with me sat perched in the middle of it :LOL:..
The DTA would obviously have the basic rotating Electromagnetic radio frequencies, along with an amplified White Noise source, for the correlation factor (y):giggle:..
If the past, present, and future exists because matter cannot be created or destroyed and the process that causes matter to change form always needs to know how to do that; for the future it exist it never was caused to exist but humans have not experienced it yet. Do you think the "time lock" is the way waves add or cancel each other out. By definition the waves canceling each other or adding is the difference between the past and future. or, the something with less energy cannot interact with something that has more energy?

Last edited:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
been there done that , never finish the project as serious obstacle came my way

Attachments

• HPIM0825.JPG
    HPIM0825.JPG
    563.9 KB · Views: 14

dimension-1hacker

been there done that , never finish the project as serious obstacle came my way
According to quantum theory an electron when observed becomes a point particle. The electron when not being observed becomes a wave, and the trough and the high part are two separate things. Could the separate parts of the waves be the past and the future, and when the wave becomes a point particle the present within the logic of that theory? Waves theoretically store visual information.

Could waves exist in different dimensions and because waves have no sides somehow have the ability to move without being caused to move by something being caused to move but something moving because of what it is relative to everything else? Point particles could be how waves are perceived in a different dimension

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
Merkaba is magnetic on the bottom and electric on top ( and you sit on your Root Chakra )View attachment 8482
Actually, I was trying to show the similarities between the Gibb's HDR (and other variants) to the basis of the Merkaba,
with the electromagnet on the bottom (stomach chakra) and electric (time/head coils) on top.
In my never ending quest to figure out how the HDR works (without using the words tachyon or chronotron) ;)