i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
You have the right to your own opinions..
Thank you for using logic, timeflipper, and lets stop posting things that are not releveant to this post, for now , lets focus on using the God device couple to a DTA, here is today video and i will post some photo later reporting what it does i am about to use it for the first time tonight, the 12th of march , cheers

DoctorZ

When do you think i should test run the new device i made, under a full moon, at 3 am, , during the day, when ever, , nothing will happen, should i do a livestream when i will try it, let me know, i want people opinions and some witness, because i trully dont know what it will do once its activated, cheers have a good friday the 13th everyone.

TimeFlipper

When do you think i should test run the new device i made, under a full moon, at 3 am, , during the day, when ever, , nothing will happen, should i do a livestream when i will try it, let me know, i want people opinions and some witness, because i trully dont know what it will do once its activated, cheers have a good friday the 13th everyone.

Just a couple of points Francois...From what I recall, the full moon at 3am referred to the HDR and not a DTA...Your livestream will neither prove nor disprove any results that you might achieve...In essence, the DTA is not a "natural" amplifier...Check out the Montauk Project Experiment, and take note of the huge White Noise amplification they used...In my long experiences with the DTA, patience and determination is a necessity, so don't be put off by failure...I believe you already know of my constant UHF searches on the 400 to 430Mhz wave band :D..

DoctorZ

Just a couple of points Francois...From what I recall, the full moon at 3am referred to the HDR and not a DTA...Your livestream will neither prove nor disprove any results that you might achieve...In essence, the DTA is not a "natural" amplifier...Check out the Montauk Project Experiment, and take note of the huge White Noise amplification they used...In my long experiences with the DTA, patience and determination is a necessity, so don't be put off by failure...I believe you already know of my constant UHF searches on the 400 to 430Mhz wave band :D..
we will see once this is activated, for now, i work a lot today ( electronic repair for customer i will play with it tomorrow, cheers everyone