i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
thank you everyone, its saturday, time to actually get at it, so i will do it shortly, i will post the video afterward by the end of the day, cheers and wish me luck

DoctorZ

tonight vlog, fun day
i did my exercise once home, my heart is fine, but the muscle, wooo, they are hot

DoctorZ

things are improving, somehow, my health is okay , and i try to follow up with my exercise,
i will try the device outside, in the basement i dont believe it will do much, i have a small inverter in my car i will give it a try , so will see, more experiment to do , when time permit, lots of work to do to gather some money, cheers

TimeFlipper

things are improving, somehow, my health is okay , and i try to follow up with my exercise,
i will try the device outside, in the basement i dont believe it will do much, i have a small inverter in my car i will give it a try , so will see, more experiment to do , when time permit, lots of work to do to gather some money, cheers

Hi Francois...On your previous video to this one, you said that no member could supply with an idea on how to get your computer hard drive to spin fast enough...Correct me if iam wrong, but you were wanting to get that computer hard drive to spin almost as fast as the speed of light?...

Iam very happy to know that you are experimenting with the Delta Time Antenna attached to the God device, but its unclear to me as to why you chose a low voltage electrical current (50 or 60Hertz?) to run around the antenna, and also your reasoning into doing that...I would love to see a photo of the Delta T Antenna and how it is linked into the God device (y) :)..

DoctorZ

Hi Francois...On your previous video to this one, you said that no member could supply with an idea on how to get your computer hard drive to spin fast enough...Correct me if iam wrong, but you were wanting to get that computer hard drive to spin almost as fast as the speed of light?...

Iam very happy to know that you are experimenting with the Delta Time Antenna attached to the God device, but its unclear to me as to why you chose a low voltage electrical current (50 or 60Hertz?) to run around the antenna, and also your reasoning into doing that...I would love to see a photo of the Delta T Antenna and how it is linked into the God device (y):)..
These days i am juggling a lot of things at the same time, and due to weather i cannot go outside and try anything, as per why i choose an electrical input, , well its what my device does, if i get more to do more i will but for now i have a lot on my plate trying to generate some income, this is why the current experiment is not getting my full attention,
sorry , just very busy outside,
cheers ,
work will resume once i get my paid in full and have less worries in my life, cheers
thank you for understanding

TimeFlipper

These days i am juggling a lot of things at the same time, and due to weather i cannot go outside and try anything, as per why i choose an electrical input, , well its what my device does, if i get more to do more i will but for now i have a lot on my plate trying to generate some income, this is why the current experiment is not getting my full attention,
sorry , just very busy outside,
cheers ,
work will resume once i get my paid in full and have less worries in my life, cheers
thank you for understanding

The Delta Time Antenna can operate inside or outside Francois, I simply chose my indoor DTA (shown on my profile photo) as a scaled down version so I that i can conveniently experiment with it inside my house....All I was asking you was only to get an idea of why you chose using a electrical current on your own DTA...I have been using antenna wiring around my DTA because it should be resonant on all Radio transmitter frequencies, that wiring can obviously be used for individual Audio waves or White Noise :)..

DoctorZ

The Delta Time Antenna can operate inside or outside Francois, I simply chose my indoor DTA (shown on my profile photo) as a scaled down version so I that i can conveniently experiment with it inside my house....All I was asking you was only to get an idea of why you chose using a electrical current on your own DTA...I have been using antenna wiring around my DTA because it should be resonant on all Radio transmitter frequencies, that wiring can obviously be used for individual Audio waves or White Noise :)..
My delta antenna , in this experience and the brossard, were use as thought amplification antenna, as per Preston explain to me , i could make it in a way to only use to be a broadcaster of my thought and wish, in the brossard experiement it was just the magnetic input current of the HDR-like device that i have made that was connected to it, one young enthusiast young man wants to retry the BX and thus i am force to redraw the plan into something better wich i plan to do, it will take a lot of remembering what was what as most of it i did not build myself

here is the recap of the text i wrote him as i remember it as i can recall what part did what now today that i know how electronic works compare to back then when i only knew about car electrical

(
THe delta t antenna , ( the size was 20cm long in every direction)
dont make a hdr to match this, it will not work , you will need to make a frequency generator and use an amplifer, the main current is all 12vdc the steel bar use to make the electro magnet where 1inch round, the wire i use was 24awg speaker wire wich i wind back and forth 4 time on each bar, i did not build most of the part in this device as back then i was not well verse in electronic as i am today , i went to trade school to learn what i did not know back then, one machine you can make to control the delta antenna is the god device, its cheap to make is a mind input device ( wishing machine ) you can find plan for them free on the web, there is no such device a pulse device, its a relay that turn the current on and off really fast if you can find a way to make it , as for the two phase motor, you can use any small motor that will turn fast enough to generate some g force, ( gravity force as in the rate it spin it generate a force but also a magnetic field broadcasting its force inward , the time flow circuit is a on/off circuit board that turn on and off most of the part of the device, with a power controller for the 2 phase motor but its can be any strong 12vdc motor like a car starter motor or any 12vdc motor that will spin at a high rate of speed, the resistor vaccum tube dont serve any purpose, i got mine from an old US navy ship , all it was doing was controlling the input of current and glowing light , nothing more , it was making sure that there was a steady flow of current in my device,
give me some time i will redraw a better schema,
by the way , dont ever use the BX while with the car in motion its not necessary , you will risk too much

i will make a video later on today , check my channel for more,
cheers everyone and thanks for the continuing support,
for now i have this stupid fucking corona virus situation to work on , on my french channel , yelling at the system who is scaring everyone about something that is completly made up by the media and scaring people from living a normal life,
keep your eyes open everyone this shit ass situation is all made up to bring us toward the NW0 and agenda 2030

cheers