i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Since you got the time and incentive, I might suggest to gather more data on caduceus coils. Do some experiments using Gibbs twisted wire design. Do you have a power lab setup with variable power, variable frequency, and variable voltage to experiment with? An oscilloscope to observe what is going on when you get something of interest would also be an asset.

My interest in the caduceus twisted wire design is because of the stick reaction. It time slowing down over the caduceus coil?
Saddly i have none of the above, ( no fund to get me any ) if id be lucky enough to get Dr Y to spend time on this we could do all of this, saddly he work just as hard if not harder than i did , but he is not off work , i will keep your input cheers man

steven chiverton

sometimes you can get ideas from the unexpected source like below

Attachments

• Schematic outline of a real TIME MACHINE.png
    Schematic outline of a real TIME MACHINE.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 9
  • NEXUS-Marcum.pdf
    207.1 KB · Views: 5
  • plasma-gen.pdf
    151.6 KB · Views: 5

TimeFlipper

Recipe : you know when you want to make a recipe you need ingredients, the same goes for this, but far most you need a recipe , instruction to make something , for the moment i aint lacking in time and in part and supplied what i miss is direction, these days i am recuperating from a work related injurie, ( i tore off two ligament in my shoulder and it will be awhile before i go back to work ) so i have plenty of time on my hands, but after ten months of hard intense work ( close to 50hrs/weekly ) i was completly drain ,had no energy to work on any project , but for now i am recuperating well, and i am ready to work again, i had a few friend here that supply me with proper information , i have most of the ingredient to do the job, but no plan, we all know what we got from the many years of talking and theorizing , dont you think its about time we gather our knowledge, and start at it, i saa the thread schematic, but i dont know where to start, i bought the other day 5 x 555 timer chips, i got a shit load of pots, tons of magnets and transfo wire, and more than 300lbs of electrical wire, so please hint me on where we need to go from there on, my god device only work when the mind if fresh and ready , my mind if still exhausted so when i get ready i ll be able to make it work the way its meant to , on this note, its in our hands to advance
cheers
Sincerely
Dr Z

Iam very relieved to know you are recovering rapidly Francois, and I know all our members share the same thoughts :)...
However I believe you need to build something from an existing design and theory....The Brossard Experiment springs to my mind again :D..

Mayhem

Zenith
How about doing the Brossard Experiment with a decent sized remote control truck?

The RC Cars | RC Trucks | Traxxas line of remotes are quite hefty and get to some speeds im sure you could modify one @DoctorZ ?

Far cheaper that burning up a sedan, something to consider. Whether its doable with the a down sized arrangement?

Traxxas they sell right up to 1/5th.

This guy was on the brink on TT hahahs

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

How about doing the Brossard Experiment with a decent sized remote control truck?

The RC Cars | RC Trucks | Traxxas line of remotes are quite hefty and get to some speeds im sure you could modify one @DoctorZ ?

Far cheaper that burning up a sedan, something to consider. Whether its doable with the a down sized arrangement?

Why didn't you suggest that car to me for a "plot" vehicle in my story? :ROFLMAO:..

DoctorZ

right now , money is more of my main focus as i am waiting in incertainty for my invalidity payment, ( Csst) so far its 3 week and no news , i think next week i might get a call, but i have to take mesure to find some loan, i have a lot to pay and no work and no income will become a problem very soon, Yesterday physio was painful and from the look of it, i might be off for another 5 to 6 week , i have went around everyone i know to find a loan, and so far not much as come up, in life its when you need something the most that it impossible to find, but i have to say a huge thank you for all your input , its what i was asking for since the start , steven i will download the pdf you posted and see what i can do , in the situation i am in , i need to try anything, on this note today i am going there again, in the coming week i will have to go there 3 times a week, but torn ligaments take time to heal as its inside you and its part of your body that move all the time compare to bones or lacerations, my current employers are not very please with the whole situation and they saa just how hard i was working and how trully exhausting it is to do, so far the two volunteer who did my job got worn out after one week of doing my job and one of them damage the new truck the boss just bought, i need to recycle myself into another field of work and expend on this time travel field,
thank you everyone for you support, if anyone know a angel investor or rich friend i could certainly use a loan to get me out of rut right now, and i could pursue this
Sincerely
Thank you everyone
Francois

TimeFlipper

I want one of them!!
Those cars could do a show similar to Robot Wars, but on water (y):giggle:..

DoctorZ

Well good news, for me, at least, i am accepted for injury compensation, and the Doc say i will have 8 more weeks, due to the intencity of the injury not healing as fast as they thought, If the turn of event falls in my favor and luck come my once more in my lifetime, then i will rent a space and will work on the project full time ( quitting my job and dedicating myself to this, ) but, yes there is a but , i will need you all to assist me , because between knowing what to do, and actually doing it, there is a 1000km so i hope i could count on you, in the mean time i will view all my old plans and see what i can make with whats at my disposal, for now like i ask many time in my video , could anyone find me how to wire the computer hardrive to run on its own ( just to spin) and if you have any other idea to make something similar please repost it ,
thank you all
keep watching my videos
Sincerely yours
Francois

TimeFlipper

Francois from what I recall, you expect that spinning computer hard drive to reach close to the speed of light...Its not going to happen....With much respect, I believe you should stick to completing one project at a time and share with us why you think any project that you come up with "should" work according to your "own" thoughts....

Last year you showed us some photos of what you had been doing at your work...One of your photos was "your idea" of a Delta Time Antenna...The problem with it although it was beautifully constructed, was that you built it out of metal, when infact it should have been wood, the actual shape of it was also wrong (as far as I could tell from the angle of the photo)...There are other members who have made the same errors, believing that some random person on the internet having made changes from original designs had miraculously time-travelled...That is just complete BS.