i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Francois from what I recall, you expect that spinning computer hard drive to reach close to the speed of light...Its not going to happen....With much respect, I believe you should stick to completing one project at a time and share with us why you think any project that you come up with "should" work according to your "own" thoughts....

Last year you showed us some photos of what you had been doing at your work...One of your photos was "your idea" of a Delta Time Antenna...The problem with it although it was beautifully constructed, was that you built it out of metal, when infact it should have been wood, the actual shape of it was also wrong (as far as I could tell from the angle of the photo)...There are other members who have made the same errors, believing that some random person on the internet having made changes from original designs had miraculously time-travelled...That is just complete BS.
Indeed we are far away from doing anything right, there is no easy way to achieve this impossible feat , know and believing what might be is usually the wrong way to think, science and experiment is the truth, but science also mean accepting new idea and principle than what books say , time travel is fringe science that has been kept out of the science book and many physicist are sworn secrecy when they are sign to become famous , i am not in any of this to become famous i was already famous years ago and it only brought me nothing and misery , time travel in fact has not brought me much ( but a whole lot of disapointement and misery and cost me so much money) , my main reason why i dream of making a machine is to cheat the lotto i have paid so much and get little of my money back
, but dreams are just dreams , and there is so much one man can do , on his own,

i will do what i can and use the plan at my disposal,

what i mention about the computer hardrive, is creating a localise small gravity field , as long as its create some form of magnetic force than you are in business. and like i said in my video , used up computer hardrive is not something i have a lot on my hands, this is why i was asking for help,

my day are spend on the computer looking into work from home internet business and for someone like me who love to work outside with his hand ,having to be sitting behind the computer to work is very hard ( practically impossible )

as my attention span has been reduce by a whole lot,

im an adventurer my life is meant to be spent outside in the real work risking my life and living on the edge not behind a screen, this is why i cant sit here and do research i get bored withing 5 minute even at my job when i have to sit for more than 5 minutes sitting at writting an email its killing me
i just cant ,i am not an office worker , i am an adventurer and entertainer who will take his camera and show you place thru time, i can build thing but i am not a scientist, i only have informations that people have feed me and release so much informations from the past , this is who i am , i am not a miracle worker, yet people have so much expectation from me, this is why sometime i wonder if this is even worth for me to do all that, please tell me if its worth my time and effort to persist on this project i am frankly tired of all this ( not in a negative way ) but the lack of heading, and people motivating me ,
i need to get back on my feet , heal my shoulder and aim my present and future in a new direction, there nothing easy in this world and sitting behind a computer screen wont get me far in life, unless we all put in this project and assign job to those who can do it, then this will never happen and you will only come here to be entertain, not to actually do anything , i dont think the internet was made to creat keyboard jockey, but to creat new idea,
i hope things will change , i plan to get back on my feet , do some exercise and get better , but for me if nothing happen here and people dont feel this is worth it , then what is the point of it all

Mayhem

Zenith
"
my main reason why i dream of making a machine is to cheat the lotto i have paid so much and get little of my money back
, but dreams are just dreams , and there is so much one man can do , on his own"

Are you serious thats the real reason you want to time travel?

For the lotto.

Or is just frustration coming out.

Last edited:

DoctorZ

"
my main reason why i dream of making a machine is to cheat the lotto i have paid so much and get little of my money back
, but dreams are just dreams , and there is so much one man can do , on his own"

For the lotto.

if you watch many of my previous vlog , you will understand the huge amount of risk to time travel, especially time travel aids, going to any time line can put you in arms way for any new discease our vilain who might want to steal your machine, this is why enjoying this time line as much as you can and get rich seem the logical way and i would only use time travel as an escape when things get out of hands here, im pretty sure that a good 80% of people wants to use time travel to get rich just as well and yes i have a lot of stress on my shoulder these days and its frustrate me a lot not being able to get any help financially, not at any of you guys as we are most in the same boat, but my aunt who is rich and can give two shit about her familly ( not her immediate but sister and brothers,.
on this i will check the thread time travel machine plans and see if i can get something to try

TimeFlipper

"

For the lotto.

This posting of yours is in the Top10 of the finest postings made by you....
I hope Francois will forgive me for talking about him, and not talking "to" him, on this 1 occasion....
You are correct Mayhem that DrZ does have frustrations......I personally believe they have resulted in him racing about in a mental frenzy trying to come up with anything that could lead to time-travel and winning the Lottery, which sadly will never ever happen :cry:..
My only wish for Francois is that his health improves quickly, and he finds some other hobby that is satisfying and fulfilling (y)..

DoctorZ

inventory made, if anyone has any idea by what i should start, let me know, im in the mood tomorrow to build something
Various potentiometer
24 awg transfo wire
20 awg and 18
Various type of electrical wire,
various type of connector
various type of enclosure
Varius type of diode and resistance
555 Lin chip
PLus a shit load of left over from my old company

Tron1

It's all in your head just dig. I learned all of this while working in a pod. You get really really bored for 4 hours. You search alot.

DoctorZ

It's all in your head just dig. I learned all of this while working in a pod. You get really really bored for 4 hours. You search alot.
I know some of it is in my head and i could do it, the question at the moment is this situation,
here the latest, i am healing but very slowly
financially, i am in over my head at the moment desperatly seeking for a loan,
Tired of the place where i live for the last 20 years,
This help you understand what some of us goes thru , and why things sometime dont move at all
here is why

DoctorZ

of all the plans i own, not many i have no tried, does anyone know where the plans and schematic are hidden in here, im curious to consult what i could do this week, it be fun to get some work done, cheers
today vlog

TimeFlipper

inventory made, if anyone has any idea by what i should start, let me know, im in the mood tomorrow to build something
Various potentiometer
24 awg transfo wire
20 awg and 18
Various type of electrical wire,
various type of connector
various type of enclosure
Varius type of diode and resistance
555 Lin chip
PLus a shit load of left over from my old company

You could start off by making a Crystal Set Francois, You might come across a small "wafer variable capacitor" that were used in the old transistor radios, in those left overs from your old company....Hopefully you can find an IN34 or similar Germanium Diode in your selection, which is used to demodulate the old AM radio signals, it can also conduct the electrical part of the radio signal even if the voltage drops below half a volt, silicon diodes cant do that....The 20awg wire, or stranded wire can be used as an aerial...Theres lots of diagrams on the internet (y):)..

Last edited: