I had a pretty crazy quick change timeline with ex-wife

TimeFlipper

@Kazper

I think you people need another reality check. This is a conversation on a public forum. All are presumably welcome to comment.

I simply chime in to make the point that CB radio has advantages over internet or HAM radio or other forms of communication because it is easily accessible and produced, and free, unregulated, no coercion and violence attached to it. I further opine that HAM sucks because of licensing.

There is no starting a fight or whatever nonsense you spout. Time Flipper is apparently aggravated by my valuing of freedom and fails to recognize aspects of reality and wants to argue. So I put him back on ignore because there is no sense having a conversation with someone who cannot comprehend a point for their denial of reality.

The reality is that HAM radio, in most places, is claimed as subject by the state, which requires a license, which means that it is coerced, backed with the ultimate threat of murder.

The state says you have to be licensed. What happens of you don't have one? It tells you that you have to have one, and probably imposes fines and certain stipulations on usage, etc. What happens if you ignore it? They will eventually come get you and make you go to court. What happens if you ignore them? They make you anyway. How do they do that? They force you. What if you resist? They use more force. What happens if you resist more? They use more force, up to and including deadly force.

So, ...if you want to be a HAM radio operator in most places, you will have to either obey the state's rules or be up to and including murdered. You cannot simply be free to be a good safe responsible HAM radio operator. You have to obey or else....murdered.

That's why I say it sucks.

Y'all can't handle it. Grow up.

@Kazper I feel very sorry for this member of ours who im starting to think, believes anybody that needs a license for anything, is subject to coercion and murder...Its not just restricted to Ham Radio....His paranoia is centralised around "obey or be murdered" which you can clearly see in his own writings :(.

Last edited:

Kazper

GRADUATE
Well it is a fact that CB users hide behind made up handles and is lawless, Thats why Citizen Band has deteriorated, there is no one who uses CB's anymore. All people do is interrupt conversations and cause trouble by annoying people trying to talk or have a civil conversation and all this disrespect has caused many people to go to a more controlled medium of communication. Being Licensed gives you the control to go on any spectrum of the band and and frequencies you desire. Plus you have Am FM, USB, LSB etc... You can use several hundred watts and not confine to 4 watts as CB's are.It is a professional use of radio communication and In any Nationwide Emergencies there are transmission on Ham bands that give you information on situations that are government controlled. Plus CB's cannot transmit that far and are very limited, they are not designed for receiving or transmitting long distances therefore has no use but to just talk locally to people. But Most old CB'ers have moved on to Ham radio because of its unlimited power and control you have over the radios themselves. Plus you are able to send data thru Ham radios for it to be decoded and show on a computer screen with internet connection. Yes. UPI has been using shortwave since the early 1900's to send data from country to country to ticker machines that gave them news from afar within minutes. That is the facts and bottom line.

Kazper

GRADUATE
@Kazper

I think you people need another reality check. This is a conversation on a public forum. All are presumably welcome to comment.

I simply chime in to make the point that CB radio has advantages over internet or HAM radio or other forms of communication because it is easily accessible and produced, and free, unregulated, no coercion and violence attached to it. I further opine that HAM sucks because of licensing.

There is no starting a fight or whatever nonsense you spout. Time Flipper is apparently aggravated by my valuing of freedom and fails to recognize aspects of reality and wants to argue. So I put him back on ignore because there is no sense having a conversation with someone who cannot comprehend a point for their denial of reality.

The reality is that HAM radio, in most places, is claimed as subject by the state, which requires a license, which means that it is coerced, backed with the ultimate threat of murder.

The state says you have to be licensed. What happens of you don't have one? It tells you that you have to have one, and probably imposes fines and certain stipulations on usage, etc. What happens if you ignore it? They will eventually come get you and make you go to court. What happens if you ignore them? They make you anyway. How do they do that? They force you. What if you resist? They use more force. What happens if you resist more? They use more force, up to and including deadly force.

So, ...if you want to be a HAM radio operator in most places, you will have to either obey the state's rules or be up to and including murdered. You cannot simply be free to be a good safe responsible HAM radio operator. You have to obey or else....murdered.

@Kazper I feel very sorry for this member of ours who im starting to think, believes anybody that needs a license for anything, is subject to coercion and murder...Its not just restricted to Ham Radio....His paranoia is centralised around "obey or be murdered" which you can clearly see in his own writings :(.
Who is murdering who???

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Kazper

Who is murdering who???

I got nothing. Perhaps it is a paranoid delusion.

Kazper

GRADUATE
Who is murdering who???

I got nothing. Perhaps it is a paranoid delusion.
Yeah I'm not getting this at all, LOL.....

JimmyD

@Kazper

Who is murdering who???

You are apparently unable to understand reality as well, even after it has been explained in very simple and clear terms.

I will reiterate:

Everything government does, it does with one form or another of violence. The one consistent function is that it ultimately answers everything with coercion with a threat of deadly force. This is true with all laws or regulations of all governments everywhere. It is the key fundamental element that distinguishes government from other systems of organization.

Licensing is one example. If you do not obey and comply with it's demands, there is a standardized systematic process to make you comply that ultimately ends with you being assaulted or murdered.

Anything claimed as subject of the state is subject to coercion and violence, potentially deadly force, which is not free, and therefore sucks in my opinion.

This was my original point of why CB radio is better in some respects, because it is easy to facilitate and free.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Imaging something as if it were real is one thing. But accepting it as reality would be full blown schizophrenia. Do you see the difference? There are no real world scenarios were this has happened.

Kazper

GRADUATE
Imaging something as if it were real is one thing. But accepting it as reality would be full blown schizophrenia. Do you see the difference? There are no real world scenarios were this has happened.
Yeah^^^^^^^^^^ what he said lol.

Kazper

GRADUATE
If I make a ham sandwich on rye will the govt. murder me??? or Would if be safer to make a CB (Corned Beef) sandwich with Swiss. Plus there have been black helicopters flying around my house for 8 years is that normal???

JimmyD

@Kazper

Who is murdering who???

You are apparently unable to understand reality as well, even after it has been explained in very simple and clear terms.

I will reiterate:

Everything government does, it does with one form or another of violence. The one consistent function is that it ultimately answers everything with coercion with a threat of deadly force. This is true with all laws or regulations of all governments everywhere. It is the key fundamental element that distinguishes government from other systems of organization.

Licensing is one example. If you do not obey and comply with it's demands, there is a standardized systematic process to make you comply that ultimately ends with you being assaulted or murdered.

Anything claimed as subject of the state is subject to coercion and violence, potentially deadly force, which is not free, and therefore sucks in my opinion.

This was my original point of why CB radio is better in some respects, because it is easy to facilitate and free.

I see you mis-characterizing reality, implying recognition of the obvious is mental illness. To the contrary, there are COUNTLESS examples of government violence, ridiculous laws enFORCED/abused, standardized systematic theft, aggression, unnecessary wars, etc etc etc.... To deny that is delusional at best.

Understand that the use of force is a default constant of government. Wrong or right, justifiable or not, good or bad, ALL edicts of the state result in the same ultimate answer to noncompliance; coercion/force.

Licensing is law, permission from the state, based on merit or a standard of criteria of some kind. And it is subject to the same coercion and threat of whatever necessary force to make it so. It says; Meet our criteria or else be subject to a series of actions by the state, up to and including the use of force against you. It's answer always ultimately ends with deadly force.

This is not negotiable or opinion. This is fact, the true and obvious coercive nature of how governments function.

Government claims jurisdiction over things such as infrastructure and communications, things like internet and HAM radio, thus subjecting it to it's coercion/control/force. Whatever people would normally do with things like internet and HAM radio, they now have to include in their decisions a coercive set of rules.

This is what sucks, in my opinion, about communications like internet and HAM radio. Because CB radio is generally not subject to things like licensing, because it is so easy to facilitate, because it is so free, it has certain advantages over other communication media/means/methods that should be noted and considered.

But this isn't really about simply having a conversation where we share thoughts about communications. This is about making an argument out of it where I have to continually reiterate beyond egos about radio buddies or something. So. it's whatever.

Yawn.