I had a pretty crazy quick change timeline with ex-wife

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
IAM a licensed Amateur Radio Operator, and your stance on "coercion and violence" regarding the requirements for obtaining an operating licence are as i said in my previous posting, Absolute Nonsense!! :LOL:...Where on Earth did you get that ridiculously faked idea of coercion and violence from??....Perhaps you could show me an article or anything anywhere on the internet which supports your paranoid idea of coercion and murder that surround Ham Radio Operators, or can ANY member come up with some serious information that backs up JimmyD`s wild claim??..Help me out here guys (y) :D...Im thinking here that maybe you tried to become an Amateur Radio Op, but failed the test, hence your apparent anger over the subject...

I got nothing... Perhaps paranoid delusions...

TimeFlipper

IAM a licensed Amateur Radio Operator, and your stance on "coercion and violence" regarding the requirements for obtaining an operating licence are as i said in my previous posting, Absolute Nonsense!! :LOL:...Where on Earth did you get that ridiculously faked idea of coercion and violence from??....Perhaps you could show me an article or anything anywhere on the internet which supports your paranoid idea of coercion and murder that surround Ham Radio Operators, or can ANY member come up with some serious information that backs up JimmyD`s wild claim??..Help me out here guys (y) :D...Im thinking here that maybe you tried to become an Amateur Radio Op, but failed the test, hence your apparent anger over the subject...

I got nothing... Perhaps paranoid delusions...
Im inclined to agree with you!

Kazper

GRADUATE
I'd say JimmyD was on the wrong page , but He obviously doesn't even have the right book. This is what happens to uninformed people. TimeFlipper and I have a connection, timeFlipper was being funny sorta like an inside joke to me, However I got it and others know we are amateur radio enthusiast and Licensed. Therefore I don't understand the involvement by jimmyD at all in this conversation in the first place. Plus he should be lucky I'm being nice about it. Plus add in what TimeFlipper posted.....lol

Kazper

GRADUATE
IAM a licensed Amateur Radio Operator (prove me wrong!!), and your stance on "coercion and violence" regarding the requirements for obtaining an operating licence are as i said in my previous posting, Absolute Nonsense!! :LOL:...Where on Earth did you get that ridiculously faked idea of coercion and violence from??....Perhaps you could show me an article or anything anywhere on the internet which supports your paranoid idea of coercion and murder that surround Ham Radio Operators, or can ANY member come up with some serious information that backs up JimmyD`s wild claim??..Help me out here guys (y) :D...Im thinking here that maybe you tried to become an Amateur Radio Op, but failed the test, hence your apparent anger over the subject...

Damn it, we are way off topic :eek:...
Yeah you got it pretty well summed up, this guy is totally out there, Looking for arguments it seems, but is clueless on what even is saying. or "I WASHED OUT IN RADIO SCHOOL.. BUT I'M A PROFESSIONAL WANNA BE HAM OPERATOR" gahhhhh delusional is probably accurate.(n):)(y)(y)(y):eek:o_0o_0o_0o_0o_0o_0o_0

TimeFlipper

I'd say JimmyD was on the wrong page , but He obviously doesn't even have the right book. This is what happens to uninformed people. TimeFlipper and I have a connection, timeFlipper was being funny sorta like an inside joke to me, However I got it and others know we are amateur radio enthusiast and Licensed. Therefore I don't understand the involvement by jimmyD at all in this conversation in the first place. Plus he should be lucky I'm being nice about it. Plus add in what TimeFlipper posted.....lol

I was trying to be nice to him too, in my own way (y)..
Seriously i have never seen such unbridled anger over the simple hobby of communicating with other radio hams all over the world :confused:..

Kazper

GRADUATE

I was trying to be nice to him too, in my own way (y)..
Seriously i have never seen such unbridled anger over the simple hobby of communicating with other radio hams all over the world :confused:..
Yeah it seemed as though he was obviously trying to start a fight. Either he is following me around or you around and for some reason doesn't seem to like us or trying to be a part of something he absolutely has no knowledge of, but I get it and he is being very irritating and trying to start turmoil with other members for self enjoyment. We got your back TimeFlipper, I usually try to ignore this type of action but sometime you need to put your foot down, So GOOD SHOW TIMEFLIPPER:):):):)

Hazzie Hippie

Hi :) interesting experience. Though I did experience something kinda of like this once . Not with a place , But with someone I knew :( . That experience got me thinking from time to time though .

not_a_DJ

Im stucked in the level of just having a dream, and it is not lucid...
You already crossed the line... and went back. If you really wanted, you could stay there.
What kind of techniques were you practicing?
Does your ex-wife know how LOA works? Does she believe in quantum shifting?

A few days ago I just went to bed thinking in all the things I had while I was a teenager. In dreams, I was talking to my dead grandpa. He was asking me some questions, I think the fact of seeing him is a signal that everything is working, I mean, the quantum techniques.

Yesterday I was thinking when exactly my family acquired some merchandise to start a business, so I dreamt with him (dad looked very different and healthy comparing to now) and many people playing on a pool... very cool dream

Last edited:

JimmyD

@Kazper

I think you people need another reality check. This is a conversation on a public forum. All are presumably welcome to comment.

I simply chime in to make the point that CB radio has advantages over internet or HAM radio or other forms of communication because it is easily accessible and produced, and free, unregulated, no coercion and violence attached to it. I further opine that HAM sucks because of licensing.

There is no starting a fight or whatever nonsense you spout. Time Flipper is apparently aggravated by my valuing of freedom and fails to recognize aspects of reality and wants to argue. So I put him back on ignore because there is no sense having a conversation with someone who cannot comprehend a point for their denial of reality.

The reality is that HAM radio, in most places, is claimed as subject by the state, which requires a license, which means that it is coerced, backed with the ultimate threat of murder.

The state says you have to be licensed. What happens of you don't have one? It tells you that you have to have one, and probably imposes fines and certain stipulations on usage, etc. What happens if you ignore it? They will eventually come get you and make you go to court. What happens if you ignore them? They make you anyway. How do they do that? They force you. What if you resist? They use more force. What happens if you resist more? They use more force, up to and including deadly force.

So, ...if you want to be a HAM radio operator in most places, you will have to either obey the state's rules or be up to and including murdered. You cannot simply be free to be a good safe responsible HAM radio operator. You have to obey or else....murdered.

That's why I say it sucks.

Y'all can't handle it. Grow up.