I had a pretty crazy quick change timeline with ex-wife

Kazper

GRADUATE
Yeah I know exactly what you are saying or mean. Basically So many of these occurrences take place and we rush to judgement on saying its time line shift , whereas I can actually really lose something, buildings can change overnight and are not from a time line change, but they both exist in our lives. Rushing to change or lost things etc... and blaming time line changes may not be true in every occurrence. Some are Obvious like my Deja VU thing,. I also had an experience of seeing the same girl all the time when I was shopping at different places and thinking why is this girl everywhere??? I failed to notice until later she was always wearing the same clothes, that sparked something unusual asap. lol

TimeFlipper

Yeah I know exactly what you are saying or mean. Basically So many of these occurrences take place and we rush to judgement on saying its time line shift , whereas I can actually really lose something, buildings can change overnight and are not from a time line change, but they both exist in our lives. Rushing to change or lost things etc... and blaming time line changes may not be true in every occurrence. Some are Obvious like my Deja VU thing,. I also had an experience of seeing the same girl all the time when I was shopping at different places and thinking why is this girl everywhere??? I failed to notice until later she was always wearing the same clothes, that sparked something unusual asap. lol

Did you believe in another time line that you were a licensed amateur radio operator and not just a CB user? :D..

JimmyD

LOL no , gahhhhh CB are obsolete in every dimensions hahahahahaha:):sneaky:(y)(y)(y)

Citizen Band Radio is only dependent on a source of relatively easily accessible electricity(car/alternator, generator, solar/wind,etc). Internet is dependent upon a vast network of infrastructure; communications facilities and wires, antennas, corporate standards, etc. that you have to tap into. In other words; Radio is independent. Internet is dependent. Radio is free. Internet is not.

Now consider how that applies, should there come war or disaster. Also consider how internet is more vulnerable to state/corporate control.

If you ask me, "CB operator" is the smart way to go. ...at least have one around and understand how to use it.

Kazper

GRADUATE
What are you talking about . Who is talking about the internet??? hahaha.
I'm a ham Radio operator Amateur wireless licensed Radio, CB=Citizens Band no license needed, No call sign needed.
CB is 26.096Mhz-27.040Mhz and Ham Radio/ Amateur Radio is several higher power use frequencies outside of the Cb spectrum.
AM, FM, Microwave, further transmission with less voltage. throughout a much larger spectrum from 1000Khz-6.4Ghz range spectrum. Internet actually can be used by airwaves, actually it is more like microwaves. I think you picked the wrong Thread. However Wireless internet is available in many areas. WI-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.. is wireless. The Military uses Wireless internet. Now that we are in the digital TV age, Their is proof of Digital being able to transmit through the airwaves. So How did I ever get on this topic hahahahahahahahaha............I just want to go to sleep right now. :)(n)(n)(n)(y):whistle:;):):):)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I believe the member whom you replied to was probably commenting about my previous post to you where i said,"Did you believe in another time-line that you were a licensed amateur radio operator, and not just a CB user?" :D..

He was merely trying to extol the virtues of using the Citizen Band as the "right way to go", which is his right to do so....

Unfortunately our member is not aware that in every country around the World there are at least ten licensed Amateur Radio Operators available who can use specific Radio frequencies to transmit and receive much farther than the humble CB radio station can, in the event of a nuclear war for example... (Iam always available, as is Opmmur who is also a licensed Amateur Radio Operator) (y) :D..

But of course Kazper, i dont have to point out anything that you are not already aware of, do i? :cool: :D....Now get some sleep, you need it :sleep: (y)..

Last edited:

Kazper

GRADUATE
OMG thank you for cLEARING THAT one up, I got somewhat lost in that, I knew what you meant but after his comment I was a bit Puzzled??????? I'm sure you can see my confusion. I been trying to get over insomnia and my mind was elsewhere like WTF ummm hahahaha. Sorry and thank you, But I felt I had to explain the difference between a Ham radio operator and a CB user. They are totally different as far as etiquette goes. Hammies are more professional and technical whereas CBers are just radio users with law really enforced. whereas we have a code of conduct. No call sign no response, We are a separate community. But I do promise I will try to catch you on echolink , I got screwed up on our time zones, you are ahead of me in time, no pun intended lol. So giv me a time you usually get on Echolink and I'll try to do the time conversion math, lol.
I got some rest but still no sleep but I'm getting there. lol:)(y)

TimeFlipper

I believe that i should be five hours in front of you...Therefore if you begin transmitting on Echolink at 8pm your time, i will be responding to you at 1am my time (y) :cool:..

TimeFlipper

IAM a licensed Amateur Radio Operator (prove me wrong!!), and your stance on "coercion and violence" regarding the requirements for obtaining an operating licence are as i said in my previous posting, Absolute Nonsense!! :LOL:...Where on Earth did you get that ridiculously faked idea of coercion and violence from??....Perhaps you could show me an article or anything anywhere on the internet which supports your paranoid idea of coercion and murder that surround Ham Radio Operators, or can ANY member come up with some serious information that backs up JimmyD`s wild claim??..Help me out here guys (y) :D...Im thinking here that maybe you tried to become an Amateur Radio Op, but failed the test, hence your apparent anger over the subject...

Damn it, we are way off topic :eek:...

Last edited: