I Have Already Been Proven Correct

Octavusprime

"Someone went back in time and changed it!!!!!!" Seriously....?

Case closed.

Seriously. Case opened. Do you or do you not remember that Billy Graham died? This is Paranormalis. I ask you to not to close any case without careful inspection.

I don't remember Billy Graham dying but this has nothing to do with his death. Stop trying to derail the subject.

Ren

We don't have to try to discredit you. You do a good job of that already.

The FACT is anyone close to Muse OR involved with the closing ceremony would know about the backdrop. This is NOT something that only you could possibly know. Next time predict something that no one could know.

Example: On August 15th flight 137 out of boston will have engine failure and crash over the atlantic on it's way to amsterdam.

See there is no vagueness nor ability to know this event would happen. Your desperate attempts at attention are sad.

I can't do that. There must be doubt. What do you think would happen to me if I gave exact dates and facts? Use your brain.

Ren

Seriously. Case opened. Do you or do you not remember that Billy Graham died? This is Paranormalis. I ask you to not to close any case without careful inspection.

I don't remember Billy Graham dying but this has nothing to do with his death. Stop trying to derail the subject.

It has everything to do with his death. Time was altered. We were living in a world where he was dead and now suddenly on August 13th, he is alive again.

Octavusprime

Ren has been proven wrong numerous times here and on other sites. We had a lot of fun just last year when Ren made predictions for Oct 28th 2011. Look here;
Ren's General Comments | Paranormalis

On October 28th, 2011 there was a red aurora over Michigan. Here is YouTube footage of the rare aurora on the 24th. I am unable to find the video of the red one on the 28th.

Ahh the aurora borealis, amazing stuff.

Just stop. I don't care anymore about the shit you spew from your twisted fantasy filled brain. CASE CLOSED!

Ren

I couldn't begin to count the number of times celebrities have been "mistakenly" reported as having died when they had an illness or even when nothing was wrong with them at all. We have an excellent news media...or not.
WBTV Mistakenly Reports Death of Billy Graham - TVSpy

Our news reporters are grossly incompetent. When I read of that retraction, it was on 2012Aug13. There was no retraction before that.

Octavusprime

Peregrini, he doesn't stop does he?

The defining characteristics of pseudologia fantastica are:
  1. The stories told are not entirely improbable and often have some element of truth. They are not a manifestation of delusion or some broader type of psychosis: upon confrontation, the teller can admit them to be untrue, even if unwillingly.
  2. The fabricative tendency is long lasting; it is not provoked by the immediate situation or social pressure as much as it is an innate trait of the personality.
  3. A definitely internal, not an external, motive for the behavior can be discerned clinically: e.g., long-lasting extortion or habitual spousal battery might cause a person to lie repeatedly, without the lying being a pathological symptom.[2]
  4. The stories told tend toward presenting the liar favorably. For example, the person might be presented as being fantastically brave, knowing or being related to many famous people.
Pseudologia fantastica may also present as false memory syndrome, where the sufferer genuinely believes that fictitious events have taken place, regardless that these events are fantasies. The sufferer may believe that he or she has committed superhuman acts of altruism and love or has committed equally grandiose acts of diabolical evil, for which the sufferer must atone, or has already atoned for in her/his fantasies.