I Have Already Been Proven Correct

Peregrini

Ren;
The date on the video is 10/24/11 not 10/28/11.
You did not predict the red aurora, you just commented about it.

Today there was a 'rare' aurora filmed in Michigan.
Now it is reported as being seen as far south as Atlanta.
People are also reporting a mystery blast.
Polar shift? Tectonic plates moving?
I've already stated that we'll have a polar shift on Friday.
I'm not denying the lights are caused by Coronal Mass Ejection.
I'm just saying that the Earth is tilting and the magnetic poles are shifting.
October 28th, 2011. Just 2 days and I'll be proven a hoax.
I'm not John Titor, just John Thomas.
Ren, Oct 26, 2011

Ren's General Comments | Paranormalis

Ren

Anyway, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but I hate being lied to. I realize now that you can't help it, it is who you are.

Then why hurt my feelings? You think an apology is going to fix it all? You come here on a conspiracy forum and attack me on this and you think you're doing the world a favor? Do you expect to find people with conventional ideas on a forum such as this? Just what is your aim?

Ren

Ren;
The date on the video is 10/24/11 not 10/28/11.
You did not predict the red aurora, you just commented about it.

I didn't predict it on this forum but another one. Do a search. 'ren1999 michigan aurora'.
It is all there. Documented proof.

Octavusprime

Anyway, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but I hate being lied to. I realize now that you can't help it, it is who you are.

Then why hurt my feelings? You think an apology is going to fix it all? You come here on a conspiracy forum and attack me on this and you think you're doing the world a favor? Do you expect to find people with conventional ideas on a forum such as this? Just what is your aim?
1. I didn't know you were so sensitive.
2. What am I fixing?
3. It is hard to have proper discussions if everyone is in agreement. I hope I do some good here (world).
4. I have found people with great ideas and those with active imaginations.
5. My aim is to converse with others in honest and direct ways in order to better understand the world around us.

PamelaM

really? This is kind of boring....think I will go grind some more wheat grain atleast I will make some bread when I am done with that.