I have built one!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I have built one!

Takyon I want to buy your time machine I will pay you 3 million because I am a l33t bank account haxxor.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I have built one!

Grayson

(Opmmur) ?Oppmur: It would be most educational if you could give us some background to Roswell and why it leads you to conclude that Takyon is a fake. Not that there are many doubters to that fact I think.
This person Takyon is a fraud and a fake. :devil: Why:

1. Any person that has nuclear materials now days is classified as a terrorist.
2. If this person has nuclear materials now days, it was stolen from some place like Government facilities or nuclear power plants.
3. This person would be a very dangers person, (How is he containing the very dangerous nuclear materials and how is cooling the nuclear materials when activating the nuclear materials.
4. If this person lives in the USA, Canada, or any other countries controlled by England, or etc. The nuclear departments of that country would be looking for this person right now big time.

Grayson, I also have a nuclear background working with nuclear power plants. I am not going into the Roswell Crashes or Time Travel claims, because there is no connects there. I have posted a lot of information on the Roswell Crash subject already.

I believe this person is under 16 years old and not a very smart person.

Professor Opmmur

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I have built one!

day-sha-vu?
instantanias?

I doubt that a person who has such little grasp of the spelling, grammar or syntax of the English language would be able to obtain stuff like this.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
I have built one!

Heggy: Irrespective of how well you spell, a Nukleer Bom will still flatten a city. ;)

Professor: Thanks for that, I'll spend some time and track down your Roswell stuff. I presume your Board is the natural start point. :huh:

Chromium

I have built one!

Seriously, there is no point trying to debunk the man.. He is obviously having a giggle.

Roswell technology eh? I suppose it uses pure adamantium for the quantum flux hyperspatial stabilization envelope too.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
I have built one!

Originally posted by Chromium@Oct 6 2004, 11:24 AM
Seriously, there is no point trying to debunk the man.. He is obviously having a giggle.

Roswell technology eh? I suppose it uses pure adamantium for the quantum flux hyperspatial stabilization envelope too.

I was wondering that myself, do you suppose that he also uses Elment 117 to stabilise the Trajectory Manifold for the Temporal Oscillator? :devil:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I have built one!

No, I think he uzes plootonyum for the defribaltor hyperoscilator drove and cream soda for the multiversal spectrometur.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
I have built one!

And add a Bamble 57 sub-meson brain for control.

See, we figured it out, now where are the pliers and my Hammer. :D