I have built one!

CaryP

I have built one!

So long as my "private parts" aren't part of this fraud, who cares. Please someone who has the authority or the power, give us a sign or a locked thread, something. This is nothing we need to waste time on. Please, let's let this one just go away.

Cary

wrlarsen

I have built one!

An electronic Ouija board used with the CyberShaman program & astral travel usually will give almost anyone good results. See http://www.morallybankrupt.ca/forums/ for some of the details re: my own efforts. I got interested in this stuff after reading H. G. Wells Time Machine novel about 3 months ago.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
I have built one!

Originally posted by CaryP@Oct 7 2004, 12:47 AM
So long as my \"private parts\" aren't part of this fraud, who cares. Please someone who has the authority or the power, give us a sign or a locked thread, something. This is nothing we need to waste time on. Please, let's let this one just go away.

Cary

Done big fella

takyon

I have built one!

Is anyone going to buy a time machine Oh well I guess i'll sit back and enjoy
what I have (A REAL TIME MACHINE)seems like everyone has a fake one
someone out there must want to buy one at least seems like a lack in time
travelers out there. This is not a fake machine and can really travel into the
past.If interested please email me at [email protected]

CaryP

I have built one!

Hey takyon,

Why don't you run your time machine by the CIA? I'll bet you get a serious taker there, if your machine really works. Of course, you may not get any money for it, and we may never hear from you again.

Do you really expect people to take you seriously with the offer of a time machine for sale? If you wanted money, why can't you go back in time with some future facts and clean up in the financial markets, betting on sports events, etc. It'd be like shooting fish in a barrel. With some heavily leveredged trades in the financial markets, you roll up some big money in a matter of a few weeks. $1.5 million would be just getting started.

The veracity of your "working time machine" claim is highly questionable and unbelievable.

Cary

Jovial_Kitten

I have built one!

Originally posted by takyon@Oct 11 2004, 03:01 AM
Even if I had 1.5 million dollars,(which is really egotistical of you to think it's really worth that much or can even have a price.) I sure wouldn'tbe buying it from you. Noone's interested,take a hint,or must we get out the clue by 4?

takyon

I have built one!

Am writing back once again if your broke and connot handle time why be in this
site(timetravelforum)I thought this site was for real time sliders anyway if you
think you can build a time machine do it yourself then. I just sold one time
travel device anyway for 1.5million(U.S.)so dont kid yourself and if the C.I.A.
want to buy one they can email me too.The time machine is basically the planets
and plasma of the sun if you can work out what they're made of you could build one too.

sosuemetoo

I have built one!

Originally posted by takyon@Oct 11 2004, 02:01 AM

Am writing back once again if your broke and connot handle time why be in this
site(timetravelforum)I thought this site was for real time sliders anyway if you
think you can build a time machine do it yourself then. I just sold one time
travel device anyway for 1.5million(U.S.)so dont kid yourself and if the C.I.A.
want to buy one they can email me too.The time machine is basically the planets
and plasma of the sun if you can work out what they're made of you could build one too.

Takyon,
I have given you another warning. Your days are numbered here.

We left your "advertisement" up to promote your product. There was no need to post in our timetraveler topic.

There is also no need to be critical of the members on this board. No one has shown interest, because you've given them nothing to be interested in.

No one in their right mind would buy a car without first seeing it and 'kicking the tires", why would they spend this kind of money on a time machine when you haven't discussed the components of it, posted partial blueprints or given any sort of guarantee.

I am opening this thread up, I ask that you post ONLY in this thread. I ask that you kindly discuss your time machine. I am giving you 48 hours to do so. After that, this topic will not be closed, it will be deleted so that your "advertisement" will not be shown to the public in the future. Further I will ask that the admin ban your account with us.

Am I making myself clear on this issue?

"Mom"

StarLord

I have built one!

I have to side with Cary on this.

IF you truly had what you claimed you had, you could have made a bundle at the track first, made a sizeable stake and parlayed it up to a sizeable fortune on a major sports bet in Vegas, Then you could have bet yourself about how foolish you look here and really made a killing.

As you yourself may be aware being a time traveler yourself, REAL time sliders are way too busy fighting the forces of evil in the past and have no use for money, power and owning the world.

It is far more important that: Big Red gum and Fizzies come out on the market when they are meant to. Making sure that a Hersheys Chocolate bar tastes like it should and is still made in the good ole US of A. Taking charge of the good fight insuring that Virginia survives to ask on that fateful day, if there is a Santa Clause.
Being there at the right moment in time to assist with Ronald McDonals proper flaming red hair color choice. You and I both know that the list of the trials and tribulations that a REAL time travel must face is almost endless. We also know that out task is all but thankless. If it wasn't for us and our undying dedication, White Castle would have been big, sloppy, had pork instead of hamburger and cost 99 cents each. Here's to you big fella, you almost had a Fair Dinkum there but not everybody can be Yahoo Seriously can they? Good on yer Cobber, theres a good lad, no go and turn the shrimp on the barby.

Yes, it's a dirty job, but damn it, some ones got to do am I right? Can I get a AMEN?? Remember, ask not what your time machine can do for you , but what you can do for your time machine.

takyon

I have built one!

Originally posted by StarLord@Oct 6 2004, 09:02 AM
I can match tachoyn veracity for veracity, Why, I just happenn to have that $ as pocket change at the moment.
If you have the money you can buy one please email if you have the money
and would like to buy a time machine at [email protected]