I have built one!

takyon

I have built one!

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Oct 6 2004, 09:46 AM
Takyon I want to buy your time machine I will pay you 3 million because I am a l33t bank account haxxor.
If you would like a time travel device and want to pay I will send you one
please email me at [email protected]

takyon

I have built one!

Originally posted by opmmur@Oct 6 2004, 02:27 PM
Grayson

(Opmmur)? ? Oppmur: It would be most educational if you could give us some background to Roswell and why it leads you to conclude that Takyon is a fake. Not that there are many doubters to that fact I think.?
This person Takyon is a fraud and a fake. :devil: Why:

1. Any person that has nuclear materials now days is classified as a terrorist.
2. If this person has nuclear materials now days, it was stolen from some place like Government facilities or nuclear power plants.
3. This person would be a very dangers person, (How is he containing the very dangerous nuclear materials and how is cooling the nuclear materials when activating the nuclear materials.
4. If this person lives in the USA, Canada, or any other countries controlled by England, or etc. The nuclear departments of that country would be looking for this person right now big time.

Grayson, I also have a nuclear background working with nuclear power plants. I am not going into the Roswell Crashes or Time Travel claims, because there is no connects there. I have posted a lot of information on the Roswell Crash subject already.

I believe this person is under 16 years old and not a very smart person.

Professor Opmmur
This is not a fake time machine at all if you don't believe this why be at this site
I am not 16 years old I am 28 years of age and have worked on this for years

takyon

I have built one!

Originally posted by Jovial_Kitten+Oct 11 2004, 09:52 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-takyon@Oct 11 2004, 03:01 AM
Is anyone going to buy a time machine Oh well I guess i'll sit back and enjoy
what I have (A REAL TIME MACHINE)seems like everyone has a fake one
someone out there must want to buy one at least seems like a lack in time
travelers out there. This is not a fake machine and can really travel into the
past.If interested please email me at [email protected]
Even if I had 1.5 million dollars,(which is really egotistical of you to think it's really worth that much or can even have a price.) I sure wouldn'tbe buying it from you. Noone's interested,take a hint,or must we get out the clue by 4?
[snapback]11584[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
You are wrong I have sold one allready and will sell more.

wrlarsen

I have built one!

What follows will surprise and intrigue some, if not most, of you. Get ready for this, because I believe the idea is unique. But I don’t even want to be paid to tell you about it. Can you believe that? This idea may cancel and change all or most reasons for religious faiths of any kind. Think ‘Everlasting Life’. Or, ‘you can live forever throughout eternity’. Interested? No Jesus, no Jehovah, no God &/or His scripture required of any kind!
That’s IT!
Seems like a ‘biggee’ to me!
Although there is NO 100 % guarantee that it will work for everyone, it WILL work for most of those who can use a computer. If they aren’t completely stupid.
And able to follow simple instructions of course. So get ready!

1.) Get the Cybershaman program (gocs1.com). It’s free.
2.) Learn the basics of self hypnosis to assist in astral traveling.
There are many items & articles on the Internet that can be of
assistance in doing this. Google for them.
3.) Make up a desktop folder for your computer, containing
pictures (images) and sigils for the Cybershaman program.
Include a good picture of yourself also.
4.) Read the Ingo Swann website about Remote Viewing (RV).
5.) Understand ‘Time Travel’ and Astral travel & the difference.
..........This is VERY important.

*To be continued

StarLord

I have built one!

takyon, if your claims are true, show us pictures of this machine of yours. Proof in the pudding is in the eating. Who knows, you might sell many machines if other people can see your pictures. You have nothing to lose if you are telling the truth.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
I have built one!

Originally posted by takyon+Oct 15 2004, 12:22 AM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Jovial_Kitten@Oct 11 2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by takyon@Oct 11 2004, 03:01 AM
Is anyone going to buy a time machine Oh well I guess i'll sit back and enjoy
what I have (A REAL TIME MACHINE)seems like everyone has a fake one
someone out there must want to buy one at least seems like a lack in time
travelers out there. This is not a fake machine and can really travel into the
past.If interested please email me at [email protected]
Even if I had 1.5 million dollars,(which is really egotistical of you to think it's really worth that much or can even have a price.) I sure wouldn'tbe buying it from you. Noone's interested,take a hint,or must we get out the clue by 4?
[snapback]11584[/snapback]​
You are wrong I have sold one allready and will sell more.
[snapback]12085[/snapback]​
[/b]

Well then, put up the evidence for all to see, or shut up.

<!--QuoteBegin-TheHeggy
@Oct 15 2004, 04:01 PM
Takyon,

I'll buy your machine. I'll only pay 1.2 million for it though because that's the only amount I could get from my dad.

Send an email to [email protected]

Talk to you soon.
[snapback]12131[/snapback]​
[/quote]

That's a sarcastic and insensitive post Heggy, but has an essence of contentious truth about it.

People are getting tired of your unsubstantiated claims Malaki. The gauntlet has been laid down for you, pick it up and show your machine, admit to the wind-up or slink off into the dark and never post again.

I get one more -I haff dun eet- post without evidence and I will shut you down. :D

Have a nice day.

CaryP

I have built one!

People are getting tired of your unsubstantiated claims Malaki. The gauntlet has been laid down for you, pick it up and show your machine, admit to the wind-up or slink off into the dark and never post again.

I get one more -I haff dun eet- post without evidence and I will shut you down. biggrin.gif

Have a nice day.

My man Grayson. Classic. ROTFLMAO!! Love the "Have a nice day" closing after slapping goober here over the head. "I haff dun eet" is just too much. C'mon Malaki, make my day and put one more up so we can see the end of this farce. Thanks again Grayson for starting my Saturday off with a good laugh. Endorphins do a body good.

Cary

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I have built one!

I have the money. Want me to wrap it in foil and mail it off? I'll need your address so please email it to [email protected]. I'll even throw in a couple pairs of ninja stars and some nunchucks, like the ones you see behind me here.

Word up, homeslice. I'll go back in time and buy me a bone-a-fide first edition Pez dispenser. Ohhhhh yeah!! I'll be gettin' some respect after that... I'll have all the bling I can handle.

bling.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, seriously now. This is a bit dumb. You don't come on here and just say "I've got a time machine for sale for 1.5 mil." Don't you find that a bit silly? Perhaps if you provided some documentation and photographs, we'd be more apt to take you seriously, and not make jokes like the one above.

No disrespect is intended, Takyon, but you have to understand that if you're going to make a claim this outrageous, you have to be able to back yourself up. You didn't even tell us anything about the machine until I had you email me, and even then it sounded halfbaked.

Try a little harder next time, please.

Peace.