I have built one!

takyon

I have built one!

Originally posted by The_Ruffneck@Oct 22 2004, 01:27 AM
Takyon!!! i have some good news!!! , i am in touch with some millionaires in Nigeria that are interested in purchasing your machine , all you need to do is store 3 mill of their money in your account while they locate to another country , then when they arrive you will imburse them 1.5 million and the time machine and keep the other 1.5 million to yourself!!

Private message me for their address :D :D :devil:
Please Email me at [email protected] for more details as I don't know
your email address.

takyon

I have built one!

Originally posted by The_Ruffneck@Oct 22 2004, 01:27 AM
Takyon!!! i have some good news!!! , i am in touch with some millionaires in Nigeria that are interested in purchasing your machine , all you need to do is store 3 mill of their money in your account while they locate to another country , then when they arrive you will imburse them 1.5 million and the time machine and keep the other 1.5 million to yourself!!

Private message me for their address :D :D :devil:
Please Email Me.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
I have built one!

That's enough Takyon, you were warned to put up, or shut up. I have had enough of this tripe and am locking this thread. Don't try and open this debate elsewhere as you will earn my ire and I will cumulatively warn you until banned.

I am being nice, so play nice.... or else Takyon. :devil:

takyon

I have built one!

I have built one and want to sell to fund my business but this site is supposed
cater for time travel but want to shut me down seems like noone wants favours
done these days anyway it costs 1.5 million(u.s.)dollars to buy a device if
interested Please email at [email protected]

PyRo99

I have built one!

Bud,

Nobody here is rich too my knowledge here, we are all the common folk of the world. Were not poor, but were not filthy rich. Seriously, if you can find the paper trail of money coming out of my cavities, I would be glad to buy it, but guess what, I don't have money to throw around.

Don't you think if someone was interested they would've emailed you, and sent you, your outrageous demand of 1.5 million dollars? Plus, prove you have a 1.5 million dollar machine, maybe the government would like it. *waves at the government*.

Until then, shut up.

Peace.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
I have built one!

Originally posted by takyon@Oct 23 2004, 09:51 PM
I have built one and want to sell to fund my business but this site is supposed
cater for time travel but want to shut me down seems like noone wants favours
done these days anyway it costs 1.5 million(u.s.)dollars to buy a device if
interested Please email at [email protected]

Joo Haff not dun eet- you bothersome little flop, so stop peddling this tripe. You will be cumulatively warned until banned, then we'll ban you IP, your e-mail, your Mom and your Nan, then I will get really peeved and ban the State you live in, just in case you use your friends computer. :devil:

Stop it, it's annoying. :angry:

EDIT: LOCKED

takyon

I have built one!

I have posted a new topic because people don't believe Time Travel is possible.
Here is a photo of my time machine so that people think that this is not a hoax.
You can't build one because you don't know the chemical reactions involved
if you want to buy one it will cost 1.2 million(U.S.)dollars for the device and
blueprints contact me at I_break_rules_at_ttf_even_after_being_warned_to_ [email protected] or at this site.

PyRo99

I have built one!

Well Shucks, I didn't know my watch looked like a time machine...

I'm sure I could go to Fossil, and ask them how a watch works....

StarLord

I have built one!

I have seen this watch before. You have attached two wires to the stop watch button and the alarm set button. You have removed the batteries so the time display does not show.

Duder, you have to get up alot more sooner than THAT if you want to make money.!!! Did you actually think that folks here are that stupid?

Take your watch and go home.

The next time someone come up to you with an offer, remember, JUST SAY NO!
Drugs are very bad for you.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I have built one!

Well you know what? I'm selling my OWN time machine, and it only costs 55 thousand. You might want to consider lowering your price if you want to compete with me there, dude.

Take a look -- Only 556,000 miles!

dmc1.jpg

--------------------------------

Takyon, the first 5 threads you created about this weren't funny. What makes you think people are going to continue tolerating/closing your ridiculous threads for much longer? Wasn't this a question in the moderator applications? "What do you do if someone continually makes pointless, dumb threads?"

*taps foot, waits for the wrath of Grayson*

Knock it off already man. Try a new means of creating attention, like holding an intelligent conversation with other members.