I have built one!

takyon

I have built one!

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Oct 18 2004, 04:38 AM
I have the money. Want me to wrap it in foil and mail it off? I'll need your address so please email it to [email protected]. I'll even throw in a couple pairs of ninja stars and some nunchucks, like the ones you see behind me here.

Word up, homeslice. I'll go back in time and buy me a bone-a-fide first edition Pez dispenser. Ohhhhh yeah!! I'll be gettin' some respect after that... I'll have all the bling I can handle.

bling.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, seriously now. This is a bit dumb. You don't come on here and just say \"I've got a time machine for sale for 1.5 mil.\" Don't you find that a bit silly? Perhaps if you provided some documentation and photographs, we'd be more apt to take you seriously, and not make jokes like the one above.

No disrespect is intended, Takyon, but you have to understand that if you're going to make a claim this outrageous, you have to be able to back yourself up. You didn't even tell us anything about the machine until I had you email me, and even then it sounded halfbaked.

Try a little harder next time, please.

Peace.
Allright I will email you with my postal address.peace.

The_Ruffneck

I have built one!

HAHAHA this is TOO MUCH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
I have built one!

Originally posted by Jovial_Kitten@Oct 18 2004, 04:52 AM
Takyon,are you EVER going to explain how your machine works,outside of email?

Kitten, obviouly not as we could all build it then and he wouldn't be able to sell any. ;)

StarLord

I have built one!

Takyon

I would like to order one also. If you don't mind large bills where the serial numbers are non senquential, in fact they vary, very, very little. I recommend that you put all the bills in a dryer with a set of cheap poker chips for about an hour. Oh, I would not use more than three bills at any one location if I were you, people will get um, jealous, yeah! thats it, jealous. Send your time machine right away, and I'll send you the paper, er "money".

takyon

I have built one!

I have only sold one Time Travel Device is there more buyers out there if so
email me this is a real device and have noticed my machine getting cold instead
of hot I may have discovered a real COLD FUSION device would like as many people to buy so I can set up A time travel business to build better time travel
devices eg. Spacecrafts and cars imagine this,being to fly to a planet and get
there before you left in a spacecraft this is my idea of a real time machine.
I need buyers as spacecrafts and back to the future cars cost allot of money.If
you have money and would like to donate please email at [email protected]
I will set up a webpage devoted to time travellers and time travel devices soon
will let you know what it is called when it is finished.

The_Ruffneck

I have built one!

Takyon!!! i have some good news!!! , i am in touch with some millionaires in Nigeria that are interested in purchasing your machine , all you need to do is store 3 mill of their money in your account while they locate to another country , then when they arrive you will imburse them 1.5 million and the time machine and keep the other 1.5 million to yourself!!

Private message me for their address :D :D :devil:

StarLord

I have built one!

Thats very true Roughneck,

I see Emails at least twice a week from all those very rich Nigerians that want me to be very rich also. They are so generous and kind.