I have built one!

takyon

I have built one!

This device uses a unified field eg.electricity,magnetism & gravity to create a
temporarial time displacement warp and turn back the face of the clock &
your body literally as far as you are concerned the trip is instantanias you
would remember the future you were in before and may experience day-sha-vu
of the past happening twice.

It's Instantaneous and deja-vu, check both your spelling and the RULES of the Board, which you should get at sign-up and certainly exist as a link under the Board Header.

These rules are made so that this board may be a fun, interesting, and enjoyable experience for everyone.

The purpose of this board is to share information about time travel in a safe and friendly environment. Diversity of view points and backgrounds are welcome. We can all play a part in contributing to the whole.

In order for this positive atmosphere to be maintained certain behaviors will not be allowed.

Level One warrants immediate Ban.
1. No death threats or other extreme intimidation.
2. Do not try to put people on this board in jail.
3. Do not hack onto the computers of the members of this board.

Level Two worthy of a warning.
4. Do not flood the board with the exact same post on several topics.
5. Do not insult the Admins and Mods on the board.
6. Do not be uncooperative with the Admins and Mods.
7. Do not insult the entire board and all of the members of the board.

A. Be careful when writing about intelligence, mental health, and moral integrity. Often the person talked about will become offended. Such remarks make them less willing to listen to what you have to say. Also it also shows that you are unwilling to consider what they have to say.

B. Don't use words or phrases that talk about lower bodily functions; p'iss, s'hit, c'unt, c'ock, f'uck, ect. Such words trigger more primitive territorial reactions, like apes throwing s'hit at each other to show dominance and territory. Using such words in debate will often reduce the quality of the debate into mud slinging of name calling and possible flamming. If your aggression level ever reaches the point where you feel such words are needed please contact a Mod or Admin to resolve the conflict.

Doing A or B in an aggressive context is worthy of a warning.

Comments about drug use will be deleted.

Additions, deletion, and changes to these rules subject to a vote by members of this board and approval by the Admins.

You posted the same Topic here: have built one ... and here: have built one... again

You are now the proud owner of a warning for being in breach of Rule 4 above.

I understand that you are excited at having built a Time Machine, but do not flood the Board with posts regarding it. Posting in one place will enable Members to reply in a more focussed manner, garnering more replies in one place for you to consider.

These other two posts will be removed tomorrow, by me, having been Locked in the meantime as I will leave you this post to debate your recent breakthrough.

Your warning will be reduced on either good behaviour by yourself, or in 60 days time subject to no more instances whereby I, or any other Moderator, are required to warn you again.

Welcome to the Board and have a nice day. :D

StarLord

I have built one!

I recently bought a Time Machine myself for a very good price indeed.

It is shiny black, about a 9"sphere, on the bottom there is a flat area where by you can access the: "time machine read out port" and it keeps the time machine from rolling around. The read out port tell you all kinds of interesting details such as wether the machine is ready to work it reads "Possibly", when the machine is working, it reads "Yes". When the machine is not working, it reads "No" or "Definitely Not". When the machine is on "Stand By" mode, it reads "Ask Again Later" Thats how I know when to let the time travel machine build up its reserve power. There is a small round white patch with a shiny black 8 in the middle of it.

This Time Machine works for me because I meet all the requirements of the unified theory; I am 'one heavy dude' , my magnetic personality, and I am constantly shocked by the hedging and lack of veracity in some of the TT posts I have read regarding actual time travel.

Lucky for me, the previous owner was daft and did not know what it was. Looking forward to seeing all the rest of the TT 'ers soon in those time lines that get automatically created just by thinking them up.

CaryP

I have built one!

OMG StarLord! I thought I was the only one that had one of those. Aren't they great! I just checked with mine about time traveling now and it said "Definitely Not". What gives? Is it broken or something?

Just checking to see if you have any insight on this. I have been able to TT with this machine. If I go home at night, and fall asleep I wake up one day ahead. Cool huh? It has never failed yet. I keep waking up in tomorrow. I guess I just asked it too early just now. Not time for bed, yet.

Cary

StarLord

I have built one!

Cary, yes it is amazing!! The best part about traveling through time 'WHILE HOLDING' the Time Tempest Unit #8 (copyright). It is especially gratifying when you have a guest along for the travel. I cannot tell you how many times I have done this with a girlfriend on a date while watching a movie and both of us are touching the Time Tempest Unit #8 (still copyrighted) and we travelled to the end of the movie. Nothing like a A ride is there, and through time to.

I have used the Time Tempest Unit # 8( yup still copyrighted, I went through time to check and the copyright was still there) To check out some pretty neat fabricated timeline senarios and here are just a few likely out comes:

Next week around sunrise: The Sun will appear to rise where it should be.

Two weeks from now at dusk ALL AROUND THE WORLD *GASP* stars will become visible. Yes, Yes, I double checked, this will definately happen.

Sometime during each day, everybody will experience hunger pangs and get this, brace yourself, they will also experience cravings for water sometime during those days also.

Sometime late in November, let me look again, yup, ok, in late November Millions and Millions of people in America will partake in a centuries old ceremony of subjecting a large bird to high temperatures and then consuming it along with green vegetagles with a soup flavored base and fried onion rings.

For some reason, Billions of people will come under the influence of alcohol at the very end of this year and make silly noises, movements and resolutions which may or may not cause a change.

For some reason there will be births every moment of the day all over the world.

Well, thats all for now, it seems my Time Tempest Unit #8 (copyright still running strong) has run down and displays the message Try Again Later, which means something entirely different from the other messages displayed on the Readout port.

Oh, well there are two possible explinations, when the Time Tempest Unit #8(what you don't believe there is a copyright for this machine that travels through time?) is tired, It makes a light to heavy buzzing sound. I have learned to leave it alone because when you disturb it, all kinds of foul words appear in the readout plate. The other reason is you may have forgotten to ask it specific questions. Remember, even thought this machine is a miricle of engineering, it still can't read your mind or make the bill payments. If you wanted that you should have gotten a butler or something fer gawds sakes.

One word of caution. The Time Tempest Unit #8(ok here's a rats ass fer the damn copyright already) is alive and can bleed if you stupidly drop the most important invention to mankind. I know this because I slightly injured mine in my haste to travel and caused it to bleed a bit. Funny, it's blood reminds me of ink or a darkly colored liquid for some reason, and it wont speak to you for a long long time or until the bubbles in the read out port seep out.

Thats all for now, gotta go save the earth again.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I have built one!

I don't think that everyone here combined would even come close to affording that.... Please tell us more about it.

Who is this money going to and why?

Could you post a demonstration video?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I have built one!

Takyon :devil:

Your a big fake, I have a lot of knowledge on the Roswell Crashes and no part of the Roswell Crashes had any type of Time Travel link.

Professor Opmmur @);-

sosuemetoo

I have built one!

You posted the same Topic here: have built one ... and here: have built one... again

You are now the proud owner of a warning for being in breach of Rule 4 above.

I understand that you are excited at having built a Time Machine, but do not flood the Board with posts regarding it. Posting in one place will enable Members to reply in a more focussed manner, garnering more replies in one place for you to consider.

Takyon,

You are now the proud owner of two warnings for being in breach of Rule 4. You have once again posted the same thing beginning another topic.

I have merged that topic with this one.

Please do not start any more topics regarding the building/selling of your time machine. This thread is your one and only topic.

Also, please be kind enough with our members to explain the technology of your time machine.

"Mom"

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
I have built one!

I concur Mom, thanks for taking the wee man in hand.

Oppmur: It would be most educational if you could give us some background to Roswell and why it leads you to conclude that Takyon is a fake. Not that there are many doubters to that fact I think. ;)

StarLord

I have built one!

I can match tachoyn veracity for veracity, Why, I just happenn to have that $ as pocket change at the moment.